carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Cape Cod Healthcare is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Cape Cod Healthcare will be available with regard to new position while Position as Special Procedures Tech II & III Companies Cape Cod Healthcare in Hyannis, MA 02601 in January 2018 within Hyannis, MA 02601 originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Special Procedures Tech II & III Companies Cape Cod Healthcare in Hyannis, MA 02601 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Hyannis, MA 02601. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Special Procedures Tech II & III Companies Cape Cod Healthcare in Hyannis, MA 02601 in January 2018 January 2018 in Hyannis, MA 02601 below..
Special Procedures Tech II & IIICompany Cape Cod Healthcare
Location Hyannis, MA 02601
Update 5 Day ago
Cape Cod Healthcare is the leading provider of healthcare services for residents and visitors of Cape Cod. With more than 450 physicians, 4,700 employees, and 1,100 volunteers, Cape Cod Healthcare operates two-acute care hospitals, the Cape's leading provider of homecare and hospice services (VNA), a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility (JML Care Center), an assisted living facility (Heritage at Falmouth), the Cape's only local laboratory service (CCHC Laboratory Services) and numerous health programs. We are currently seeking a dedicated Special Procedures Tech to join our team at Cape Cod Hospital.
Cape Cod Healthcare offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits packages, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Performs interventional procedures by applying ionizing radiation to patients in a manner consistent with prescribed radiation protection safety standards under the direction of Physicians.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist in all aspects of invasive procedures, including scrubbing, circulating, monitoring and recording hemodynamic parameters in accordance to policy and procedure.
2. Assists in diagnostic and interventional procedures. Operates all equipment/devices as appropriate including but not limited to:
- Radiology equipment.
- Transfer images to the PACS system and check image quality and proper identification.
3. Positions patient on examination table and adjusts immobilization devices as required to obtain optimum views of specified area of the body requested by physician as determined by department policy and procedure.
4. Receive and review requests for interventional studies.
5. Transfers patients onto medical equipment, wheelchairs, and stretchers.
6. Assumes care for physical and psychological needs of patients during examinations and procedures to insure safety and comfort while preparing for and while undergoing interventional procedures. Provide explanation of procedures and answer pertinent questions of patients to reduce anxieties and obtain cooperation.
7. Applies principles of radiographic protection using beam restriction devices, patient shielding skills, and knowledge of applicable exposure factors, to minimize radiation to patients and staff.
8. Sets up sterile tray, cleans and disposes after procedure.
9. Coordinate work to achieve maximum productivity.
10. Assist Physician with administration of contrast media and with arterial, venous and percutaneous procedures.
11. Participates in activities which promote professional self-growth and development; meeting minimum requirements for continuing education as directed by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and Massachusetts Radiation Control Program.
12. Assists in maintaining inventory for department.
13. Responsible for routine daily checklists and reporting of any equipment that is not in proper working order.
14. Assist and scrub with Vascular Surgeons/Interventional Radiologists in high pressure ruptured AAA/routine AAA and peripheral by-pass/interventional procedures in the operating room.
15. Utilizes hospital information system, hemodynamic monitoring software and PACS system software.
16. Responsible for preventative maintenance of interventional equipment.
· Cleans interventional equipment
· Performs routine safety checks and inspections of equipment to ensure these are current, in good order and ready for use.
17. Performs all aspects of Electrophysiology (applies to EP Tech only job code 8152 & 8153)
18. Keeps current of new developments in EP (applies to EP Tech only job code 8152 & 8153)
19. Performs other work related duties as assigned or requested.
Consistently provides service excellence to all patients, family members, visitors, volunteers and co-workers in a manner that reflects Cape Cod Healthcare's commitment to CARES: compassion, accountability, respect, excellence and service.
Tech II - Grade S17R/Job Code 8151 & 8152
· All qualifications of Tech I:
· Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
· High school graduate or GED.
· Minimum of two years post technical school radiology experience (Bidders with the first qualification-2 years post tech school radiology experience-will be required to complete on the job training) or 1 year recent experience (within the past 2 years) as a special procedures technologist.
· Graduate of a JRCERT accredited Radiologic Technology Program.
· Registered by the ARRT.
· Licensed by the State of Massachusetts as a Radiologic Technologist.
· Current BLS certification required.
· ACLS and IABP required within six (6) months of employment.
· Successful passage of Basic Arrhythmia Challenge Exam or Basic Arrhythmia course within twelve (12) months of accepting the position.
· Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist certification (RCIS) or Cardiac Interventional certification (CI) or Vascular Interventional certification (VI) Or 3 years recent experience (within the last 5 years) in a Cardiac Cath Lab or Interventional Radiology (job code 8151)
· All qualifications of Tech I.
· Completion of EP training program. (job code 8152)
Tech III - Grade S18R/Job Code 8153
· All qualifications of Tech I.
· 5 years recent experience (within the past 5 years) in Cardiovascular EP OR Any 2 of the following, Cardiac Interventional certification (CI), Vascular Interventional certification (VI), Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist certification (RCIS), Completion of EP training program.