carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. City of Largo, FL is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; City of Largo, FL is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as INTERGOVERNMENTAL RELATIONS COORDINATOR Companies City of Largo, FL in Largo, FL in January 2018 with Largo, FL begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as INTERGOVERNMENTAL RELATIONS COORDINATOR Companies City of Largo, FL in Largo, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Largo, FL. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as INTERGOVERNMENTAL RELATIONS COORDINATOR Companies City of Largo, FL in Largo, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Largo, FL below..
INTERGOVERNMENTAL RELATIONS COORDINATORCompany City of Largo, FL
Location Largo, FL
Update 5 Day ago
Hiring Range: $49,525 - $61,900
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates grant or legislative activities for federal, state, local and foundation funding for the City.
- Serves as the legislative coordinator for the City on State and Federal legislative matters.
- Coordinates or prepares correspondence or public information, research, analysis and tracking of grant and legislative activities.
- Coordinates with other governments, departments, and agencies to promote, plan and implement programs or projects.
- Interprets state and federal guidelines and regulations on fiscal matters for sub grantees and prospective applicants.
- Prepares, evaluates and monitors grant applications, contracts, and required reporting.
- Analyzes State and Federal legislative bills and grant program information for compatibility with the City's needs and goals.
- Advises City Management on all significant activity regarding proposed legislation and bills of interest to the City.
- Prepares periodic reports on the status of projects and activities.
- Attends meetings and or hearings and represents the City and its position as assigned by the City Commission or the City Manager.
- Performs other duties as required.
Training and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Business Administration, Public Administration, Planning or related program
- Minimum of three years related experience in grant writing and management and legislative advocacy
- Masters Degree preferred
- Valid Florida Drivers License or the ability to obtain one within 30 days from hire
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in researching, identifying, developing and responding to public and private grant and/or legislative funding opportunities for municipal government.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively present complex information to small and large groups
- Proficiency with all business software
- Skilled in managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly organized with the ability to implement programs and follow-up processes
- Able to effectively work under pressure, use independent judgment and produce a high-quality work product within tight time constraints.
- Comprehensive knowledge of grant research and the ability to distinguish and identify funding opportunities for special programs. Ability to work effectively with other departments and agencies.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Work Environment: 50% inside a climate controlled building. 50% outside which may include driving. Considerable time is spent outside City facilities interacting with other governmental agencies and officials. Work may be conducted in evenings with some weekends.
Physical Requirements : The essential functions of the job require; sitting approximately five (6) hours per day, standing approximately two (1) hours per day, and walking approximately one (1) hour per day. The job requires frequent: fine manipulations, grasping, and repetitive motion, with occasional: reaching and lifting/carrying objects weighing up to 15 pounds. On rare occasions the work requires: kneeling, pulling/pushing, and lifting/carrying objects weighing up to 44 pounds.
Sensory Requirements : Hearing: Ability to understand what others are saying in normal conversation in person or on the telephone. Speaking: Ability to communicate orally with others in person and speak effectively on the telephone and while giving formal presentations to groups. Seeing: Ability to see and read computer monitor screens, operate a vehicle, and read fine print. The job also requires an outgoing, people-friendly personality.
Driving Requirements : The work requires driving and possession of a valid Florida Driver License.
Office Machines : The work requires proficiency with business software and ability to operate desktop/laptop computers, telephone, calculator, fax, photocopier, projector, printer and shredder.