carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Olivet Nazarene University is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Olivet Nazarene University is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Associate Dean of the Institute for Global Leadership and Entrepreneurship Companies Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais, IL 60914 in January 2018 within Bourbonnais, IL 60914 begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Associate Dean of the Institute for Global Leadership and Entrepreneurship Companies Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais, IL 60914 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Bourbonnais, IL 60914. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Associate Dean of the Institute for Global Leadership and Entrepreneurship Companies Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais, IL 60914 in January 2018 January 2018 in Bourbonnais, IL 60914 below..
Associate Dean of the Institute for Global Leadership and EntrepreneurshipCompany Olivet Nazarene University
Location Bourbonnais, IL 60914
Update 8 Day ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide effective day-to-day management of all business programs within the Institute for Global Leadership and Entrepreneurship.
2. Plan and oversee hiring and professional development for program adjunct faculty.
3. Manage curriculum, assist with faculty and student issues, coordinate adjunct assignments, complete adjunct faculty evaluations and participate in other special projects.
4. Assist the marketing department in developing materials to market the program (e.g., program value propositions, marketing materials, publications, web page, etc).
5. Represent the Business program to students, prospective students and community stakeholders.
6. Serve on various committees as assigned by the Dean.
7. Represent program(s) at recruiting events, on and off campus.
8. Facilitate advisory committee involvement in all business programs.
9. Knowledge of key business subject areas.
10. Knowledge of andragogy educational theory and individual learning styles.
1. Leads the business program team, including, but not limited to adjunct instructors.
2. Mentors and coaches team members to performance improvement through regular review and honest feedback.
3. Supervises the development and implementation of an Individual Development Plan for all team members.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. A lifestyle in agreement with the ONU Statement of Mission, Faith, and Lifestyle Covenant.
2. A minimum of three years of experience in leading non-traditional and/or online business department.
3. Management, leadership, or teaching experience necessary as appropriate for the position.
4. Administrative experience (preferred) in a university setting, and/or experience in a business school setting.
5. Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
6. Exhibit effective skills in working with other members of a management/leadership team in creating an effective organization.
7. Display effective interpersonal skills.
8. Must have a strong interest and appreciation for graduate study and the adult learner, with realistic, but high, expectations for the graduate and adult studies program at Olivet.
9. Operational understanding of online/distance education.
10. Demonstrate the ability to practice confidentiality with sensitive information.
11. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
MBA and DBA or Ph.D. required.
Other doctoral degrees may be considered, but a business education is vital.
12-month full-time administrative faculty position, 40 hours per week.
Salary/hourly wage and fringe benefits to be established by the University.