carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. St. Luke's University Health Network is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; St. Luke's University Health Network will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Senior Consumer Technology Analyst - Full time Companies St. Luke's University Health Network in Allentown, PA in January 2018 inside Allentown, PA begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Senior Consumer Technology Analyst - Full time Companies St. Luke's University Health Network in Allentown, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Allentown, PA. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Senior Consumer Technology Analyst - Full time Companies St. Luke's University Health Network in Allentown, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Allentown, PA below..
Senior Consumer Technology Analyst - Full timeCompany St. Luke's University Health Network
Location Allentown, PA
Update 6 Day ago
The Senior Consumer Technology Analyst - Design is a Level-II member of the Consumer technology team assigned to the Information Technology Department. This person is an accomplished professional with 5 to 8 plus years of experience in healthcare IT or 5 to 8 plus years in a related software development role. This Sr. consumer technology analyst is responsible for designing and maintaining the user experience related to any technology released by the department as well as collecting feedback through a voice of customer strategy. This role will also support IT Strategic Planning and related health care initiatives for St. Luke’s Hospital and Health Network’s Organization.
The Sr. Consumer Technology Analyst -Design is required to work independently as well as together in a team environment, leading peers and junior technical staff with project and operational tasks. He/She is responsible for the development, implementation, enhancement, maintenance, integrity and stability of all Data communication systems and related services within the Organization. He/She must maintain strong consumer healthcare industry knowledge with high competence in mobile application UI/UX design, customer journey mapping and voice of customer strategies. This person works closely with IT department and organizational leadership, marketing, business development and technology vendors on strategic planning, design, development and deployment. He/She actively participates in the PMO process, planning and spearheading technology implementation projects. This requires upkeep of PMO application system, documentation and associated task management with project timeframes, the Change Management process, communications and related logistics.
In this capacity, the Sr. Consumer Technology Analyst - Design is expected to coordinate with Customer Departments, Architects, Engineering and Operational Support Teams to transition from a project state to an operational state. He/She will manage consumer technology projects through the entire life cycle; working initiatives and timeframes to meet project and/or operational deadlines.
The general work schedule is an 8 hour period which covers primary business hours Monday to Friday between 7:00am-6:00pm. He/she should anticipate that support hours may be adjusted as required for major system events, operational and disaster recovery situations and/or project implementations. This will require periodic non-business hour work (i.e. early mornings, evenings, nights) flexed to meet Health Care Customer service demands. In addition, due to the 24x7x365 nature of a health care organization, the Senior Consumer Technology Analyst is expected to maintain a reasonable level of availability during non-business hours.
The intent of this job description is to provide a summary of the major duties and responsibilities of this position and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates/models the Network’s Service Excellence Standards of Performance in Customer Service and proactive interactions with customers (internal and external).
- Provides Expert level consultation/recommendations to IT department and organizational leadership on for IT Strategic planning relating to consumer technology initiatives.
- Create application mapping diagrams based on stakeholder requirements
- Develop application wireframes that demonstrate navigation of applications and integration of product features
- Provides journey mapping services that define both the transactional and emotional aspects of a customer journey throughout all service lines of our network.
- Creates customer personas that represent the goals and behaviors of a hypothesized group of customers and manages the collective database that stores them.
- Responsible for the overall user experience of technologies deployed by the consumer technology team.
- Coordinates with marketing’s graphic design team to develop graphics for user interfaces.
- Leads and develops user testing strategies for technologies deployed by the consumer technology team.
- Manages a voice of customer strategy which solicits feedback from specifically defined customer segments and reports findings back to appropriate personnel.
- Work with cross functional teams and St. Lukes Customer, providing education on user Interface and user experience design and configurations.
- Functions as an integral part of the Information Technology Department staff.
- Maintains current knowledge of technology by attending appropriate continuing education training, seminars and reading related periodicals.
- Complies with Regulatory requirements, Network and departmental policies regarding issues of employee and patient information, environmental safety, building codes and follows appropriate reporting requirements.
- Demonstrates Performance Improvement in areas as appropriate: Customer/Service Improvement, Operational System/Process, and Safety procedures.
- Demonstrates financial responsibility and accountability through the effective and efficient use of resources in daily procedures, purchases, processes and practices.
- Complies with Organization and departmental policies regarding attendance and professional dress code.
PHYSICAL/SENSORY DEMANDS: Sitting for up to 7 hours per day, 4 hours at a time; standing for up to 7 hours per day, 4 hours at a time; walking for up to 2 hours a day, 1 hour at a time. Seeing as it relates to general, near, color, and peripheral vision. Hearing as it relates to normal and telephone conversations.
- Bachelor degree required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, graphic design or software engineering preferred.
- Coursework in business and/or marketing preferred
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- 5 - 8 years of Health care IT experience OR
- 5 - 8 years of application design related experience required
- 1 - 3 years of business analyst/marketing experience preferred
- 1 – 3 years of mobile app design tools preferred
- 1 – 3 years Visio or other process mapping tool required.
- 5 – 8 years MS Office Products is required.
Please complete your application using your full legal name and current home address. Be sure to include employment history for the past seven (7) years, including your present employer. Additionally, you are encouraged to upload a current resume, including all work history, education, and/or certifications and licenses, if applicable. It is highly recommended that you create a profile at the conclusion of submitting your first application. Thank you for your interest in St. Luke's!! St. Luke's University Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.