carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. UPMC is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; UPMC is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Clinical Care Manager ISDiv- Erie County Companies UPMC in Pittsburgh, PA 15219 in January 2018 within Pittsburgh, PA 15219 begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Clinical Care Manager ISDiv- Erie County Companies UPMC in Pittsburgh, PA 15219 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Pittsburgh, PA 15219. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Clinical Care Manager ISDiv- Erie County Companies UPMC in Pittsburgh, PA 15219 in January 2018 January 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA 15219 below..
Clinical Care Manager ISDiv- Erie CountyCompany UPMC
Location Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Update 7 Day ago
*** This position will support the Erie area. Candidates applying should live in the Northwestern PA area.***
- Assist member with transition of care between health care facilities including sharing of clinical information and the plan of care.
- Conduct comprehensive face to face assessments that include the medical, behavioral, pharmacy, and social needs of the member. Review UPMC Health Plan data and documentation in the member electronic health records as appropriate and identify gaps in care based on clinical standards of care.
- Contact members with gaps in preventive health care services and assist them to schedule required screening or diagnostic tests with their providers. Assist member to schedule a follow up appointment after emergency room visits or hospitalizations.
- Document all activities in the Health Plan's care management tracking system following Health
- Plan standards and identify trends and opportunities for improvement based on information obtained from interaction with members and providers.
- Present or contribute to complex case reviews by the interdisciplinary team summarizing clinical and social history, healthcare resource utilization, case management interventions. Update the plan of care following review and communicate recommendations to the member and providers.
- Refer members to appropriate case management, health management, or lifestyle programs based on assessment data. Engage members in the Beating the Blues or other education or self management programs. Provide members with appropriate education materials or resources to enhance their knowledge and skills related to health or lifestyle management.
- Review member's current medication profile; identify issues related to medication adherence, and address with the member and providers as necessary. Refer member for Comprehensive Medication Review as appropriate.
- Successfully engage member to develop an individualized plan of care in collaboration with their primary care provider that promotes healthy lifestyles, closes gaps in care, and reduces unnecessary ER utilization and hospital readmissions. Coordinate and modify the care plan with member, caregivers, PCP, specialists, community resources, behavioral health contractor, and other health plan and system departments as appropriate.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a clinical and/or case management nursing required.
- Minimum 1 year of health insurance experience required
- BSN preferred
- 1 year of experience in clinical, utilization management, home care, discharge planning, and/or case management preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency required*** This position will support the Erie area. Candidates applying should live in the Northwestern PA area.***
- Case management certification or approved clinical certification required (or must be obtained within 2 years of hire to remain in role)
- CPR required based on AHA standards that include both a didactic and skills demonstration component within 30 days of hire
- Act 33 Child Clearance with Renewal
- Act 34 Criminal Clearance with Renewal
- Act 73 FBI Clearance
- Automotive Insurance
- Driver's License
- Registered Nurse