carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Early Learning Neighborhood Collaborative is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Early Learning Neighborhood Collaborative will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Associate Preschool Teacher Companies Early Learning Neighborhood Collaborative in Grand Rapids, MI in January 2018 in Grand Rapids, MI begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Associate Preschool Teacher Companies Early Learning Neighborhood Collaborative in Grand Rapids, MI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Grand Rapids, MI. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Associate Preschool Teacher Companies Early Learning Neighborhood Collaborative in Grand Rapids, MI in January 2018 January 2018 in Grand Rapids, MI below..
Associate Preschool TeacherCompany Early Learning Neighborhood Collaborative
Location Grand Rapids, MI
Update 9 Day ago
Summary of Job:
The Assistant Preschool Teacher assists the lead teacher and assumes leadership in the absence of the lead teacher of the supervision, safety and education of students utilizing the approved curriculum.
The Assistant Preschool Teacher reports to the Center Director.
Direct Staff Supervised :
Other Key Relationships:
Assistant Preschool Teacher will interact and develop relationships with ELNC Staff, partners, parents, community partners, volunteers and other community early childhood program peers.
Essential Job Functions include but not limited to the following:
Assist the Lead Preschool Teacher and assume leadership in the absence of the Lead Preschool Teacher in the following essential job functions:
- Prepare lesson plans based on approved curriculum
- Attend mandatory training and meetings as needed
- Keep certifications current (i.e., CPR/First Aid, etc.)
- Prepare needs List for supplies for relevant classroom
- Keep communication current with Site Coordinator and ECE Director
- Assist in preparing for Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Keep Resource Room neat and tidy and classrooms clean at the end of each class session
- Maintain professional attitude and loyalty to the Program
- Treat children, parents, other teachers with respect and dignity
- Keep accurate records
- Assist and or participate in all ELNC major projects and activities
- Adheres to all guidelines contained in ELNC’s Employee Handbook
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Center Director
Essential Competencies Required:
- Commitment to ELNC Vision and Mission- The ability to understand, communicate and incorporate the ELNC Vision and Mission into behaviors and attitudes all ELNC staff are expected to exhibit while performing their job responsibilities.
- Culturally Competent - The ability to understand, communicate with, and effectively interact with people across cultures.
- Flexibility/Resilience – The ability to adjust to and thrive in a complex and changing environment; handles setbacks and failures with professionalism and candor; effectively and appropriately responds in the face of adversity or conflict.
- Ability to Multi-Task – The ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments; prioritizes more important tasks while maintaining a good handle on others; reports in a timely manner any barriers to task completion level ample opportunities for supervisor to adjust deadliness.
- Results-Oriented Thinking and Behavior – A genuine concern for effectiveness. Possesses the desire to get the job done with excellence; mentally is focused on getting the best results for actions taken; does not settle of mediocrity.
Knowledge’s, Skills, And Abilities
- Knowledge of complex helping systems, professions, and organizations and how they affect children and family welfare, and the multiple uses of such systems, professions, and organizations to deliver services
- Knowledge of safety regulations, practices, and procedures
- Skill in conducting interviews to establish the nature and extent of concerns/issues, provide professional assistance to families or staff, and determine appropriate referral services/opinions
- Ability to work well with others in a team approach
- Knowledge of computer software programs for the management and manipulation of data
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- High level knowledge of data collection and statistical principles. Ability to use logic and scientific rules and methods to solve problems
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- Previously earned 120 hour approval from the Michigan Department of Education, or
- Valid Child Development Associate Credential (CDA)
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
Additional requirements of the position:
- Position is identified as having regular contact with children in accordance with public law; therefore, a criminal background check must be completed
- Program activities frequently take place in the center/site (permanent and mobile), family homes, and other community locations
- Walking, standing, bending, and carrying of small and light objects
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: