carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Integrated Interiors Incorporated is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Integrated Interiors Incorporated can be open intended for fresh location while Position as General Superintendent - Commercial Drywall Companies Integrated Interiors Incorporated in Fort Worth, TX 76118 in January 2018 throughout Fort Worth, TX 76118 start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as General Superintendent - Commercial Drywall Companies Integrated Interiors Incorporated in Fort Worth, TX 76118 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Fort Worth, TX 76118. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as General Superintendent - Commercial Drywall Companies Integrated Interiors Incorporated in Fort Worth, TX 76118 in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort Worth, TX 76118 below..
General Superintendent - Commercial DrywallCompany Integrated Interiors Incorporated
Location Fort Worth, TX 76118
Update 5 Day ago
The General Superintendent is responsible for coordination of all site construction activities, supervising all field personnel and coordinating with all General Contractors and subcontractors as required to successfully complete all projects on time and within budget.
- Coordinate and manage all jobsite logistics and construction activities.
- Address issues with General Contractor as they arise.
- Promotes jobsite safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Hiring of field employees.
- Evaluates field foremen quality and productivity.
- Scheduling of manpower based on project needs. This includes managing project labor budgets.
- Supervise and direct all company Foremen.
- Oversee project quality control and implement necessary changes.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and all employees.
- Supervise the construction of all projects.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of contract documents to be able to coordinate with other trades, plan ahead and anticipate potential jobsite issues before they arise.
- Monitor safety performance and verify safety compliance. Implement company safety plan and hold regular safety meetings in accordance with company policy.
- Communicate schedule status and updates to project team.
- Order and Schedule Equipment deliveries. Manage Equipment Budget.
- Any and all items deemed necessary by Management.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Acoustical Ceiling & Drywall industry with relevant safety experience.
- Have a high school education or equivalent; Construction Management college degree preferable.
- It is required that you are fit-for-duty while on job-sites; manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination, and a good sense of balance are important.
- The ability to problem solve quickly and accurately.
- Competent with all relevant power actuated tools.
- Position requires high knowledge of construction means, methods and materials.
- Must have knowledge with reading project documents including but not limited to blueprints and specifications.
- Have credentials proving knowledge of Occupational Safety Hazard Administration in the heavy building materials and construction industry (OSHA 30 Hour and First Aid).
- Have ability to perform in an environment requiring high level of attention to detail, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously by prioritizing activities.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be computer literate and be proficient in Microsoft Office as well as company specific software as applicable.
Benefit package available
Paid time off
Company Expense Reimbursement
* Superintendent must always enforce and comply with OSHA Safety Regulations and Company Safety Policies in collaboration with General Contractors and their Safety Management Team.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Commercial Drywall Industry: 10 years
Required license or certification:
- OSHA 30