carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Integrated Interiors Incorporated is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Integrated Interiors Incorporated is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as General Superintendent - Commercial Drywall Companies Integrated Interiors Incorporated in Fort Worth, TX 76118 in January 2018 within Fort Worth, TX 76118 begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as General Superintendent - Commercial Drywall Companies Integrated Interiors Incorporated in Fort Worth, TX 76118 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Fort Worth, TX 76118. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as General Superintendent - Commercial Drywall Companies Integrated Interiors Incorporated in Fort Worth, TX 76118 in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort Worth, TX 76118 below..
General Superintendent - Commercial DrywallCompany Integrated Interiors Incorporated
Location Fort Worth, TX 76118
Update 8 Day ago
The General Superintendent is responsible for coordination of all site construction activities, supervising all field personnel and coordinating with all General Contractors and subcontractors as required to successfully complete all projects on time and within budget.
- Coordinate and manage all jobsite logistics and construction activities.
- Address issues with General Contractor as they arise.
- Promotes jobsite safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Hiring of field employees.
- Evaluates field foremen quality and productivity.
- Scheduling of manpower based on project needs. This includes managing project labor budgets.
- Supervise and direct all company Foremen.
- Oversee project quality control and implement necessary changes.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and all employees.
- Supervise the construction of all projects.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of contract documents to be able to coordinate with other trades, plan ahead and anticipate potential jobsite issues before they arise.
- Monitor safety performance and verify safety compliance. Implement company safety plan and hold regular safety meetings in accordance with company policy.
- Communicate schedule status and updates to project team.
- Order and Schedule Equipment deliveries. Manage Equipment Budget.
- Any and all items deemed necessary by Management.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Acoustical Ceiling & Drywall industry with relevant safety experience.
- Have a high school education or equivalent; Construction Management college degree preferable.
- It is required that you are fit-for-duty while on job-sites; manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination, and a good sense of balance are important.
- The ability to problem solve quickly and accurately.
- Competent with all relevant power actuated tools.
- Position requires high knowledge of construction means, methods and materials.
- Must have knowledge with reading project documents including but not limited to blueprints and specifications.
- Have credentials proving knowledge of Occupational Safety Hazard Administration in the heavy building materials and construction industry (OSHA 30 Hour and First Aid).
- Have ability to perform in an environment requiring high level of attention to detail, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously by prioritizing activities.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be computer literate and be proficient in Microsoft Office as well as company specific software as applicable.
Benefit package available
Paid time off
Company Expense Reimbursement
* Superintendent must always enforce and comply with OSHA Safety Regulations and Company Safety Policies in collaboration with General Contractors and their Safety Management Team.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Commercial Drywall Industry: 10 years
Required license or certification:
- OSHA 30