carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. University of Washington Medical Center is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; University of Washington Medical Center is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as CUSTODIAN SUPERVISOR 1 Companies University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle, WA in January 2018 throughout Seattle, WA begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as CUSTODIAN SUPERVISOR 1 Companies University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Seattle, WA. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as CUSTODIAN SUPERVISOR 1 Companies University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
CUSTODIAN SUPERVISOR 1Company University of Washington Medical Center
Location Seattle, WA
Update 10 Day ago
Apply for this job
CUSTODIAN SUPERVISOR 1
Open Until Filled
$2713 - $3600 / Month
This classification is governed by a negotiated labor contract and is subject to union shop provisions.
For more information about union shop provisions, visit Union Information
As the region's only Level I Trauma center, Harborview Medical Center (HMC) is well known for innovations and excellence in trauma care and its centers of emphasis: Trauma, Burn, Neurosciences, AIDS/STD, Center for Advanced Reconstruction and Rehabilitation (CARER), and mentally-and medically- vulnerable populations. In addition to the centers of emphasis, HMC serves a mission population for King County. Harborview employees are committed to the vital role the institution plays in the immediate community, as well as the entire Northwest region. HMC is owned by King County and managed by the University of Washington (UW) and serves as a training site for UW’s School of Medicine. The UW is proud to be one of the nation’s premier educational and research institutions. Our people are the most important asset in our pursuit of achieving excellence in education, research, and community service. Our staff not only enjoys outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for diversity, community involvement, intellectual excitement, artistic pursuits, and natural beauty.
Our HOUSEKEEPING department has an outstanding opportunity for a CUSTODIAN SUPERVISOR 1.This individual in this role supervise a staff of at least 14 custodians; train subordinates and performs administrative responsibilities such as recommending supply levels, staffing levels, staff training requirements, and department policies and procedures.
Responsible for completing yearly evaluations for all employees that report to this position, along with 30 , 60 and 90 day evaluations.
- Determines staffing needs of assigned building; analyze workloads and assign work to employees.
- Responsible for developing and adjusting staffing plans with a focus on OR room turnover times, a critical component of EVS supervision responsibilities.
- Train new staff that has been hired into Housekeeping.
- Inspect Surgery, PACUs and the Emergency Department to determine cleaning needs and job assignments. Monitor hand hygiene compliance, retrain as needed and report findings to Operations Manager.
- Prepare reports related to custodial services, such as equipment inventories and custodial procedures.
- Will oversee all of our ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) testing, we use this technology to make sure our Surgery and Emergency Departments are cleaned correctly by swabbing touch areas to ensure these touch areas are germ free.
- Carry pager/portable radio/phone to maintain communications, will also carry a tablet with the EPIC (our bed tracking system) application on it, to ensure throughput in the hospital is moving as fast as possible.
- Will oversee all yearly LMS training and compliance training, for assigned staff to ensure that all mandatory trainings have been completed.
- Identify, report, and take corrective action to resolve potential safety hazards.
- Evaluate, order inventory and maintain stock of custodial supplies; recommend the need for equipment.
- Maintain Kronos time reports and leave records; maintain a record of employees’ job performance.
- Conduct safety meetings and train subordinates; enforce safety rules and regulations; investigate accidents and fill out accident reports, also participate in the Environment of Care inspections done all over the hospital.
- Attend meetings and training as required, this position will oversee the training for all 2 Housekeeping shifts, in setting up the command center for the Disaster Committee.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Perform UV-C Sterilization in designated areas of hospital while following prescribed safety protocols.
- Create and establish schedules for team member areas and also build a project calendar or monthly/weekly assignments.
- Serve as direct support to the Custodian Supervisor II/Operations Managers and also be a key liaison for the Nursing Supervisors to resolve concerns.
- Monitor current programs and follow through to ensure proper completion
- Analyze all concerns and evaluate to resolve in a timely manner
- Be proactive on new technology available to generate lower costs and reduce workloads
- This position will train a minimum of 14 FTEs per year
- This individual will review/process leave requests for a minimum of 14 FTEs
The University of Washington is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
To request disability accommodation in the application process, contact the Disability Services Office at 206-543-6450 / 206-543-6452 (tty) or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Apply for this job