carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. BARK is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; BARK is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as QA & Training Manager Companies BARK in Columbus, OH in January 2018 within Columbus, OH begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as QA & Training Manager Companies BARK in Columbus, OH in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Columbus, OH. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as QA & Training Manager Companies BARK in Columbus, OH in January 2018 January 2018 in Columbus, OH below..
QA & Training ManagerCompany BARK
Location Columbus, OH
Update 8 Day ago
BARK is a company building products, experiences, and entertainment for dogs and the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids and families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, and our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 50 million toys and treats to the dogs across the world and use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives and ways to make dogs happier.
But what kind of company is BARK? It's a company that has gone to the dogs. We are committed to a culture that is open, inclusive, generous, and enthusiastic — just like our pups. United by this dog-obsession, we embrace diversity of all stripes and spots. If your camera roll is 90% pictures of your dog, you belong here.
At BARK, we know that dogs aren't pets; they're family. Our people – crazy dog people – believe that their dogs deserve the best. The best treats, the best toys, the best seat on the couch. Together, we're driven to be the people our dogs think we are.
WHO WE’RE SNIFFIN’ FOR:
As Manager of BarkHappy’s Training & QA process, you will lead the training strategy and program development for BARK’s best-in-class Happy CX team. The focus of this role will be to leverage a best-in-class service philosophy focused on driving brand evangelism to develop dog-centric sales, service and professional development programs. This position is responsible for content and program development, delivery and success measurements for all of the Happy CX team. You will be the key factor in the development of skills, knowledge and capabilities of our CX team to equip and empower them to offer the true BARK experience.
You will be the key factor in the development of skills, knowledge and capabilities of our CX team to equip and empower them to offer the true BARK experience.
- Leverage skills, experience and passion to develop a training strategy to educate and inspire our Bark team to offer customer experiences that will drive brand evangelism.
- Develops training content and programs in a variety of mediums that best suites the needs of our team and different learning styles
- Identifies training opportunities to prioritize initiatives to improve and evolve current programs and methods
- Create and manage Ongoing training calendar to drive focus on relevant subject matter
- Develops systematic means of tracking execution and impact programs have on KPI results and operational efficiency of new hires
- Leverages KPIs and customer feedback to measure effectiveness of programs
- Actively seeks feedback from BarkHappy team member on effectiveness of training programs and tools.
- Monitors program, platform and tool usage and impact on business.
- Collaborates with cross-functional partners at BARK to evolve and create training tools and resources based on feedback and findings
- Must love dogs
- Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field (BA preferred) or related experience
- 5+ years of retail or hospitality experience
- 3+ years of training and development experience, Retail or Hospitality focus preferred
- Proven leadership to drive results, motivate teams and influence stakeholders
- Passion for leading people and driving a positive work environment
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and thrive in fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience with eLearning platforms and Instructional Design best practices
- Ability to analyze KPI’s to identify training opportunities that can drive improvement
- Experience creating and implementing successful training methods and delivery techniques
- Project management skills
- Ability effectively collaborate with internal and external resources
- Strong presentation and facilitation experience with excellent written communication skills