carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. State of North Carolina is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; State of North Carolina is open up intended for new location since Position as Management Analyst Companies State of North Carolina in Wake County, NC in January 2018 with Wake County, NC begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Management Analyst Companies State of North Carolina in Wake County, NC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Wake County, NC. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Management Analyst Companies State of North Carolina in Wake County, NC in January 2018 January 2018 in Wake County, NC below..
Management AnalystCompany State of North Carolina
Location Wake County, NC
Update 5 Day ago
Recruitment Range: $46,338 - $63,354
The North Carolina Office of State Budget and Management is the primary fiscal advisor to the Governor. The Office works with senior officials across State government in developing, negotiating and implementing the State budget, and to ensure proper management of state resources. Work at the Office of State Budget and Management is high-impact public service, with staff providing strategic and financial analysis in education, health care, criminal justice, economic development, mental health, environmental regulation, transportation, human services, energy and other public policy areas.
We are located in Raleigh, North Carolina, routinely ranked as one of the top places to live and work in the country.
The Management section analyzes statewide programs and functions to identify opportunities for management improvements and efficiencies. Analysts serve as consultants that conduct functional, operational, and organizational reviews, develop recommendations for improvement, and assist in planning and implementing recommendations. Management of ongoing studies and implementations is critical to ensure successful results. This position will:
- Assist with implementing an evidence-based, benefit-cost analysis framework for informing budget and program decision-making.
- Work independently or with a team to conduct in-depth reviews and provide objective analyses of ways to improve state government organization and operations, based on knowledge of agencies, emerging issues, or trends in other states.
- Identify potential opportunities for efficiency and effectiveness reforms and assist management in prioritizing opportunities to be studied.
- Research trending practices and resulting outcomes in other states and private industry.
- Lead or assist with research and analysis on identified reform opportunities and develop business cases on recommended initiatives and work with budget sections on development of budget and/or legislative proposals for recommended initiatives.
- Determine measures of success for initiatives and conduct periodic follow-up on implementation and results of recommendations.
- Lead or assist with completion of statutorily directed studies and reports assigned to the section.
- Oversee agency compliance with state rules and policies for monitoring and oversight of financial assistance awards to non-governmental entities.
- Maintain Suspension of Funding List for non-compliant grantees and assist agencies with issues related to rules for suspension of funding.
- Identify and lead implementation of initiatives to improve access and use of state data and information both internally and externally.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities / Competencies
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of public administration and state government budgeting, accounting, and operations in North Carolina.
- Strong analytical skills involving program and financial analysis and evaluation and business case development.
- Knowledge of performance management and benefit-cost analysis principles and practices.
- Knowledge of the political structure of North Carolina.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures in State government.
- Ability to develop, organize and effectively communicate material of a complex nature in an understandable and informative style.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely and convert complex information into an understandable and informative format.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of associates, public officials and the general public.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
Graduation from a four-year college or university in the fields of public policy, public administration, business administration, economics, accounting, or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities gained through at least four (4) years of experience in budget or management analysis. We are looking for candidates with program knowledge and experience in the following areas: education, health and human services, natural and economic resources, justice and public safety, transportation, capital, and general government, and information technology.
Preferences: Master's degree in the disciplines of public administration, public policy analysis, planning, business, or economics. Governmental experience involving the executive and legislative budget processes.
This position is in a career band and is posted at the Journey level of the band. For purposes of state employee promotional priority, this position will be treated as the equivalent of the Salary Grade 76. Contributing level candidates may be considered based on the applicant pool and will be considered at the Salary Grade 74 equivalency. Salary will be determined commensurate with competencies, budgetary constraints, and internal equity.