carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Awana is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Awana can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Companies Awana in Streamwood, IL 60107 in January 2018 within Streamwood, IL 60107 begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Companies Awana in Streamwood, IL 60107 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Streamwood, IL 60107. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Companies Awana in Streamwood, IL 60107 in January 2018 January 2018 in Streamwood, IL 60107 below..
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Company Awana
Location Streamwood, IL 60107
Update 8 Day ago
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for directing the fiscal functions of Awana in accordance with domestic and international regulatory requirements, generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), Evangelical Counsel for Financial Accountability (ECFA) standards, Financial Accounting Standards Board, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and other regulatory and advisory organizations and in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the industry.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate Awana's fiscal function and
2. Participate in the development of the organization’s plans and programs as a strategic
3. Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new
programs/strategies and regulatory action.
4. Develop credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of
budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the CEO, President, the
Board and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
5. Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the
organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness
of the organization.
6. Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective
developer of solutions to business challenges.
7. Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
8. Continual improvement of the budgeting process and strategic planning process through
education of department managers and plan owners on financial issues impacting
9. Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the
organization; i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and
pension funds and investments.
10. Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies
to enhance cash position.
11. Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes
minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
12. Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the corporation
13. Evaluate the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the
efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as provide individuals with professional
and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
1. Financial Management.
2. Business Acumen.
3. Communication Proficiency.
4. Ethical Conduct.
6. Performance Management.
7. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
8. Problem Solving/Analysis.
9. Strategic Thinking.
10. Technical Capacity.
This position is responsible for the direct supervision of the Controller and the indirect supervision of all employees in the Accounting and Finance department.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel This position requires up to 25% travel.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree required plus 10 to 15 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time