carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. Awana is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; Awana is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Companies Awana in Streamwood, IL 60107 in January 2018 inside Streamwood, IL 60107 start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Companies Awana in Streamwood, IL 60107 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Streamwood, IL 60107. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Companies Awana in Streamwood, IL 60107 in January 2018 January 2018 in Streamwood, IL 60107 below..
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Company Awana
Location Streamwood, IL 60107
Update 4 Day ago
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for directing the fiscal functions of Awana in accordance with domestic and international regulatory requirements, generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), Evangelical Counsel for Financial Accountability (ECFA) standards, Financial Accounting Standards Board, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and other regulatory and advisory organizations and in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the industry.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate Awana's fiscal function and
2. Participate in the development of the organization’s plans and programs as a strategic
3. Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new
programs/strategies and regulatory action.
4. Develop credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of
budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the CEO, President, the
Board and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
5. Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the
organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness
of the organization.
6. Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective
developer of solutions to business challenges.
7. Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
8. Continual improvement of the budgeting process and strategic planning process through
education of department managers and plan owners on financial issues impacting
9. Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the
organization; i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and
pension funds and investments.
10. Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies
to enhance cash position.
11. Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes
minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
12. Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the corporation
13. Evaluate the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the
efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as provide individuals with professional
and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
1. Financial Management.
2. Business Acumen.
3. Communication Proficiency.
4. Ethical Conduct.
6. Performance Management.
7. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
8. Problem Solving/Analysis.
9. Strategic Thinking.
10. Technical Capacity.
This position is responsible for the direct supervision of the Controller and the indirect supervision of all employees in the Accounting and Finance department.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel This position requires up to 25% travel.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree required plus 10 to 15 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time