carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Ebates is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Ebates is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Director of Sales Companies Ebates in in January 2018 in begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Director of Sales Companies Ebates in in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within . It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Director of Sales Companies Ebates in in January 2018 January 2018 in below..
Director of SalesCompany Ebates
Update 7 Day ago
Our dream candidate would be a hunter-gatherer who learns and evangelizes ad-tech and cloud products with enthusiasm and simplicity, producing $MM revenue and OTE earnings as a byproduct of customer success. He or she naturally values blue/red ocean opportunities, leverages cross-disciplinary assets, and reduces the average sell-cycle exponentially.
This is an excellent opportunity to leverage the reach of a large public company whilst introducing an up and coming portfolio of startup technologies never seen before by brands, publishers, and MNC customers. The opportunity for growth is tremendous at this ground level within R-Interactive, horizontal across Rakuten Group, and internationally in a future sales leadership or GM role.
- Sell to the top: CxO, VP Marketing, Director of eCommerce, Head of Retail, etc.
- Consultative, data-driven solutions to consumer-driven customers
- Managed solutions for paid search/social ad budget optimization
- Marketing, performance, affiliate space driven platforms
- BPO, cost-cutting automation to F100
- Achieve $MM sales and revenue target within CPG and/or Financials sector, working closely with Channel Directors to drive origination and lay pipeline
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets and overall sales through key accounts (ex: Oracle)
- Hire, train, manage team of corporate account executives
- Develop AEs for career growth in USA
- Transform entry-level graduates into AEs in Japan
- Manage financials and P&L with regular reporting to SVP Sales and team members
- Use Salesforce religiously to manage sales process, pipeline, performance
- Use proprietary dashboards, interactive demos for “land and expand” sales strategy
- Storyboard and communicate value of solutions in-person, via WebEx
- Sell at tradeshows, industry events, and vendor conferences
- Optimize pipeline and channel GTMs when necessary
- Develop inbound marketing for demand generation: workshops, sales materials, PoCs, videos, customer-ready credentialing
- Work with client account team members to define pursuits, shape solutions, support RFPs, and customized solution development
- Initial sales enablement to educate and equip sales force to retain, grow, and secure net-new customers
- Quota-beating prowess leveraging inside sales, inbound marketing, and trade marketing
- Problem-solver with customer shopping/retail domain or financial services
- “Sell me this pen: ” structured info gathering, responding, delivering, closing
- Progressive career growth into new territories/geographies or channel business development
- 7-10+ years in direct sales and business development at mid to growth stage SaaS startup, blue-chip technology company, global digital consultancy, or eCommerce company
- Strong solution selling experience particularly in B2B vertical, with mixed pipeline
- Existing relationships, books of business, and proven track record of sales achievement
- Existing domain expertise in business intelligence, analytics, paid search/social, display advertising – insights and martech gamut – or willingness to quickly learn
- Hungry, positively aggressive, curious, and creative
- Able to set and make KPIs in rapidly changing industry
- Right kind of ambition: growing people, revenue, and products with no bureaucracy or politics
- Not a 11am-3pm Mountainview job: legwork, persistence, and travel required
- Bachelor’s degree, no restriction on concentration
- MBA a plus, but not overly necessary
- Self-starters with Udacity, Coursera, Udemy nanodegrees and coursework welcome