carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. International Christian Adoptions is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; International Christian Adoptions is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Bilingual Social Worker Companies International Christian Adoptions in Temecula, CA 92590 in January 2018 with Temecula, CA 92590 begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Bilingual Social Worker Companies International Christian Adoptions in Temecula, CA 92590 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Temecula, CA 92590. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Bilingual Social Worker Companies International Christian Adoptions in Temecula, CA 92590 in January 2018 January 2018 in Temecula, CA 92590 below..
Bilingual Social WorkerCompany International Christian Adoptions
Location Temecula, CA 92590
Update 10 Day ago
Company: International Christian Adoptions
Location: Temecula, Ca.
Status: Part-Time, Full Time
Salary: commensurate with experience
Close Date: open
ICA is a Christian agency whose mission is to offer hope, healing and stability to children who suffer from traumatic experiences.
GENERAL NATURE OF POSITION: Support the social, educational, recreational, cultural and psychological functioning, growth and development of adoptive and foster care children and families.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee the overall welfare of children and youth in domestic and international programs, unaccompanied and refugee minor program and counseling programs.
- Make best interest determinations for clients on assigned caseload that are related to physical health, placement, mental health, education and housing.
- Promote the well-being of clients by working with the child, caretaker, other case manager(s) and service providers.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team (social workers, mental health clinicians, educators, doctors) to promote the best interest of the client.
- Coordinate and/or supervise the placement of the client, including direct contact with the child and the certified caretaker.
- Carry out monthly home visits to determine the appropriateness of current placement or the need to change placement.
- Develop Treatment and Transition Plans that identify client’s overall needs.
- Work with Caretaker to build client self sufficiency.
- Utilize resource connections in the community to meet the identified needs of the client.
- Coordinate services with other professionals and agencies involved with the clients e.g. teachers, pastors, physicians, employers, social workers, partner agencies, etc.
- Support the social, educational, recreational, cultural and psychological functioning, growth and development of the clients within their environment
- Ensure that adoptive and foster homes are in compliance with child welfare regulations and correct any identified violations of CCL regulations.
- Work with the certified respite care providers to provide support services.
- Provide in-home counseling or crisis intervention for clients and caretaker.
- Record services via Case Notes, Needs and Services Plan, Treatment and Transition Plans, post adoption and post placement reporting, etc.
- Maintain meticulous files on clients to ensure completion of all core services and ongoing contacts.
- Conduct home study assessments to determine the suitability of the potential caretaker and youth placement.
- Respond to child abuse and neglect allegations in accordance with CA State Law.
- Present placement needs of assigned clients.
- Represent the program in external relations professionally and positively.
- Assist or participate in caretaker recruitment, monthly support classes, certification training and other program-related events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Master’s Degree in social work.
- Two years post-MSW or equivalent experience in the field of child welfare, immigrant and/or refugee services, or child related service field.
- Extensive knowledge of CA State child welfare services regulations.
- Meets minimum requirements listed in CCL 88065.3.
- Excellent oral and written English AND Spanish skills.
- Automobile and valid CA driver’s license.
- Auto liability coverage according to agency requirements.
- Excellent computers skills: MS Office (all apps).
- Excellent cross-cultural experience and ability to work well with diverse population.
- LCSW or current registration as an ASW with the CA Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- Multilingual in a language commonly spoken by refugees and immigrants a plus
- Overseas experience in psychosocial, development or protection programs
HOURS: Full or part time. All program staff might be expected to work at least one night per month and at least one Saturday per
* Experience working with ORR unaccompanied children and refugee minors, sponsor contact and home studies, and post release a plus.
* Experience working with adoptive and foster families and SAFE formatted home study assessments.
* Strong experience in fast paced Case work, strict timelines and adherence to deadlines.
TRAVEL: Out-of-county and occasional out-of-state travel required.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant. Because of a need to remain responsive to the needs of our clients and our Agency’s operations, responsibilities may be modified at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Temecula, CA
- social work: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- LCSW or ACSW