carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. LiveOps is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; LiveOps will be available with regard to new position while Position as VP, Community Talent Acquisition Companies LiveOps in Remote in January 2018 within Remote originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as VP, Community Talent Acquisition Companies LiveOps in Remote in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Remote. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as VP, Community Talent Acquisition Companies LiveOps in Remote in January 2018 January 2018 in Remote below..
VP, Community Talent AcquisitionCompany LiveOps
Update 5 Day ago
- Establishes short and long-term talent acquisition strategies designed to deliver on key organizational metrics (i.e. cost per acquisition, time to fill, quality of).
- Develops targeted talent pipelines that deliver top talent to our agent community within established search timelines and time-to-fill metrics.
- Participates in client scoping, sales and program implementation activities.
- Educates key stakeholders on strategies to optimize the attraction, development and retention of talent.
- Responsible for the full acquisition and management life-cycle for the sourcing team (internal recruiters, contractors and agencies) to include: hiring, coaching, managing performance, and vendor replacement.
- Develops and executes profile-specific search strategies to build a continual talent pipeline. Partners with program managers to determine appropriate profiles and specifications for opportunities, including targeted screening and assessment.
- Educates, influences, and builds the team's skill set for assessing talent and driving quality talent acquisition practices.
- Continually evaluates and refines acquisition processes to ensure maximum efficiency and optimal candidate experience.
- Ensure standardized processes and documentation is in compliance with legal requirements and guidelines.
- Ensures that effective sourcing and selection processes are in place, eliminates inefficiencies, and proactively make strategic changes as needed.
- Proactively enhances sourcing technology solutions and viral referral sourcing (social networking, virtual seminars, sourcing gaming solutions)
- Identifies and select appropriate behavioral instruments to supplement the candidate screening process.
- Operates within a community model where recruitment is of small businesses and independent contractors.
- Provides direction and coaching to team of direct reports
- Manages dynamic workload and reassigns sourcing resources as business needs change to ensure efficient resource application.
- Establishes search priorities in accordance with business needs.
- Oversees and provides direction regarding off-site recruiting activities including participation in job fairs and professional information sessions.
- Closely monitors, assesses and reports detailed quality of hire, retention, new hire, and business unit performance metrics on a monthly basis.
- Reports on sourcing team's performance to Senior Leadership; monitors and forecasts team's performance to targets, identifies opportunities to impact performance trends favorably, and implements action plans to ensure optimum performance.
- Creates monthly reports and interprets data to provide meaningful analysis.
KEY RESULTS AND DELIVERABLES (WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE):
- Utilizes effective and efficient sourcing strategies to ensure a continual talent pipeline that delivers on candidates
- Drives sourcing team to achieve quality results within specified performance metrics
- Provides exceptional results and service across all internal and external contacts
- Actively engages in activities which will create a qualified and diverse talent pipeline
- Successfully manages a high-performing mix of internal recruiting efforts, viral referral sourcing and outsourced efforts
- Effectively prioritizes and re-assesses priorities in a dynamic environment
- Maintains active participation with professional development groups and industry memberships
- Meets or exceeds targeted sourcing goals and commitments
- Minimum of 10 years in a similar role with a proven track record of success.
- Education: Bachelor's degree (with emphasis in HR or related area preferred) or equivalent experience
- Technical knowledge and experience in developing and executing sourcing strategies using a variety of means including cold calling, leveraging competitive resources, professional networking, data mining Internet tools, user groups, web sites and social networking tools.
- Maintains current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments and applicable laws.
- Strong business acumen, the ability to drive results through others, strong analytical and negotiation skills, excellent process orientation.
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Track record of developing strong relationships/influence across a diverse and demanding leadership client base.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in a dynamic, frequently changing workload environment.
- Experience utilizing and leveraging e-Recruitment solutions or comparable full-scale talent lifecycle solution.
- Sharp, energetic go-getter with an eagerness to produce business results through HR solutions.
- Track record of taking initiative in devising innovative and proven strategies for sourcing and selecting talent.
- Collaborative leader who seeks to leverage other's expertise in pursuit of establishing best practices.
- Experience consulting with business unit leaders and hiring managers.
- Strong time and organizational skills that will foster success across all business units.
- Follow-through in a fast-paced work environment; solid management of multiple projects, vendors and tasks Workers in this position will be in a general office environment and required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 pounds while operating office equipment and conducting daily duties. About LiveOps: Liveops delivers an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for customer service and sales. With no call center, overhead or wasted idle time, our pay-per-use model scales to meet seasonal or time of day spikes in demand. More than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, health care, insurance and telecom trust Liveops to deliver an enterprise-grade workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers. LiveOps offers a culture of teamwork, passion and fun! We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match, and a generous PTO plan