carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Houston Methodist is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Houston Methodist is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Research Facility Project Manager Companies Houston Methodist in Houston, TX in January 2018 within Houston, TX begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Research Facility Project Manager Companies Houston Methodist in Houston, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Houston, TX. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Research Facility Project Manager Companies Houston Methodist in Houston, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in Houston, TX below..
Research Facility Project ManagerCompany Houston Methodist
Location Houston, TX
Update 8 Day ago
PATIENT AGE GROUP SERVED
Describe the age group of primary customers/patients served if applicable to this position.
X Not applicable ¿ School Age (6-12 years)
¿ Neonate (Birth to 28 days) ¿ Adolescence (12-18 years)
¿ Infants/Toddlers (29 days to 18 months) ¿ Young Adult (19-40 Years)
¿ Toddler (18 months to 3 years) ¿ Middle Adult (40-65 Years)
¿ Preschooler (3-6 years) ¿ Mature Adult (65 years and older)
System and department specific ICARE values
INTEGRITY: We are honest and ethical in all we say and do.
COMPASSION: We embrace the whole person including emotional, ethical, physical, and spiritual needs.
ACCOUNTABILITY: We hold ourselves accountable for all our actions.
RESPECT: We treat every individual as a person of worth, dignity, and value.
EXCELLENCE: We strive to be the best at what we do and a model for others to emulate.
Duties and Responsibilities are cross-referenced to the hospital¿s Pillars of Excellence and will be transferred to Performance Evaluation. Please include % breakout of tasks/essential functions.
1. Act as an effective and important link between HMRI (Scientists, Administration, Central laboratory Operations, Comparative Medicine ¿) and HMH Facility Maintenance, HMH Design and Construction and HMS Corporate Project Teams to maintain. Modify and operate HMRI Research Research Facilities.
2. Train Lab Ops Team and Facility Staff in the identification and correct processes for reporting and correcting equipment/system deficiencies.
3. Work effectively in a dynamic, multi-cultural, international work environment.
1. Employ fiscally responsible methods and HM policy when choosing contractors, purchasing equipment and parts, and managing projects for HMRI Facilities, adhere to HM Business Practices.
2. Manage HMRI facility project budgets as project manager not managed by HMH FMS or HMH Design & Construction..
3. Participate in annual budget process to determine operating and capital needed for Research Facility support.
1. In coordination with HMH Environmental Health & Safety, HMH FMS, HMRI Central Laboratory Operations, HMRI Office of Research Protections and individual Laboratory teams, ensure compliance with OSHA, TX DPS, TDSHS, NIH, CDC and other relative regulatory requirements and standards.
2. In coordination with HMH FMS and HMS Biomedical Engineering/GE Healthcare, ensure reliability and maintenance of Engineered Controls in place for the safety of staff, research subjects and public.
1. Maintain Research Facility Operations with minimal interruption to Research Activities while maintaining a Safe Working Environment.
2. Manage HMRI facility renovation projects not managed by HMH FMS or HMH Design & Construction.
3. Serve as HMRI¿s principle operations interface with HMH Facility Management, HMH Design and Construction and other HMS Corporate Projects Teams.
1. Must initially possess engineering knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements for laboratory research facility operations which includes, but not limited to, experience in HVAC design and maintenance, automation, instrumentation and laboratory controls. Build on base knowledge by obtaining a thorough knowledge and understanding of HMRI¿s various Laboratory designs and requirements.
2. Embrace opportunities to acquire additional knowledge regarding new guidelines and regulations that affect laboratory, containment and research animal facilities.
This position description is not intended to be all inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required. The Methodist Hospital Research Institute reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
Bachelor¿s degree in Engineering or related field
2 to 5 years of containment laboratory support experience
Minimum of 5 years of experience in research facility related operations in support
of laboratory environment
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Knowledge and Training in Laboratory and Containment Laboratory
Facility Design and Maintenance
Activity Checklist attached (see below)