carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Houston Methodist is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Houston Methodist will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Research Facility Project Manager Companies Houston Methodist in Houston, TX in January 2018 inside Houston, TX begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Research Facility Project Manager Companies Houston Methodist in Houston, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Houston, TX. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Research Facility Project Manager Companies Houston Methodist in Houston, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in Houston, TX below..
Research Facility Project ManagerCompany Houston Methodist
Location Houston, TX
Update 5 Day ago
PATIENT AGE GROUP SERVED
Describe the age group of primary customers/patients served if applicable to this position.
X Not applicable ¿ School Age (6-12 years)
¿ Neonate (Birth to 28 days) ¿ Adolescence (12-18 years)
¿ Infants/Toddlers (29 days to 18 months) ¿ Young Adult (19-40 Years)
¿ Toddler (18 months to 3 years) ¿ Middle Adult (40-65 Years)
¿ Preschooler (3-6 years) ¿ Mature Adult (65 years and older)
System and department specific ICARE values
INTEGRITY: We are honest and ethical in all we say and do.
COMPASSION: We embrace the whole person including emotional, ethical, physical, and spiritual needs.
ACCOUNTABILITY: We hold ourselves accountable for all our actions.
RESPECT: We treat every individual as a person of worth, dignity, and value.
EXCELLENCE: We strive to be the best at what we do and a model for others to emulate.
Duties and Responsibilities are cross-referenced to the hospital¿s Pillars of Excellence and will be transferred to Performance Evaluation. Please include % breakout of tasks/essential functions.
1. Act as an effective and important link between HMRI (Scientists, Administration, Central laboratory Operations, Comparative Medicine ¿) and HMH Facility Maintenance, HMH Design and Construction and HMS Corporate Project Teams to maintain. Modify and operate HMRI Research Research Facilities.
2. Train Lab Ops Team and Facility Staff in the identification and correct processes for reporting and correcting equipment/system deficiencies.
3. Work effectively in a dynamic, multi-cultural, international work environment.
1. Employ fiscally responsible methods and HM policy when choosing contractors, purchasing equipment and parts, and managing projects for HMRI Facilities, adhere to HM Business Practices.
2. Manage HMRI facility project budgets as project manager not managed by HMH FMS or HMH Design & Construction..
3. Participate in annual budget process to determine operating and capital needed for Research Facility support.
1. In coordination with HMH Environmental Health & Safety, HMH FMS, HMRI Central Laboratory Operations, HMRI Office of Research Protections and individual Laboratory teams, ensure compliance with OSHA, TX DPS, TDSHS, NIH, CDC and other relative regulatory requirements and standards.
2. In coordination with HMH FMS and HMS Biomedical Engineering/GE Healthcare, ensure reliability and maintenance of Engineered Controls in place for the safety of staff, research subjects and public.
1. Maintain Research Facility Operations with minimal interruption to Research Activities while maintaining a Safe Working Environment.
2. Manage HMRI facility renovation projects not managed by HMH FMS or HMH Design & Construction.
3. Serve as HMRI¿s principle operations interface with HMH Facility Management, HMH Design and Construction and other HMS Corporate Projects Teams.
1. Must initially possess engineering knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements for laboratory research facility operations which includes, but not limited to, experience in HVAC design and maintenance, automation, instrumentation and laboratory controls. Build on base knowledge by obtaining a thorough knowledge and understanding of HMRI¿s various Laboratory designs and requirements.
2. Embrace opportunities to acquire additional knowledge regarding new guidelines and regulations that affect laboratory, containment and research animal facilities.
This position description is not intended to be all inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required. The Methodist Hospital Research Institute reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
Bachelor¿s degree in Engineering or related field
2 to 5 years of containment laboratory support experience
Minimum of 5 years of experience in research facility related operations in support
of laboratory environment
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Knowledge and Training in Laboratory and Containment Laboratory
Facility Design and Maintenance
Activity Checklist attached (see below)