carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Logistics Health Incorporated is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Logistics Health Incorporated is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Project Manager Companies Logistics Health Incorporated in La Crosse, WI in January 2018 within La Crosse, WI begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Project Manager Companies Logistics Health Incorporated in La Crosse, WI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with La Crosse, WI. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Project Manager Companies Logistics Health Incorporated in La Crosse, WI in January 2018 January 2018 in La Crosse, WI below..
Project ManagerCompany Logistics Health Incorporated
Location La Crosse, WI
Update 4 Day ago
At LHI we provide the best in health care services to our nation's heroes. So, when you choose an occupation at LHI, you are supporting the men and women who serve our country. It's all about making a difference in the lives of the people we touch.
Job Summary: Work within the standards of a Project Management Office to successfully deliver operational/technology projects to business users. Use tools and methods from the 5 stages of good project management -- Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring/Control, and Closeout as stated in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and is expected to:
- Manage relationships and expectations with multiple stakeholders
- Assemble and manage cross-functional teams of technologists and business users
- Define implementation plans to construct project schedules
- Monitor and Control schedule execution, project risks and problems throughout the project life cycle
- Report on project status to keep all stakeholders engaged and informed
- Proactively manage changes in project scope through effective communication and negotiation
- Facilitate meetings in support of project objectives and goals
- Manage multiple concurrent projects with shared resources
- Coach and mentor resources at all levels of the company
Qualified candidates will possess a broad understanding of the 5 stages of good project management: Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor/Control, and Close-out and will be able to demonstrate with relevant work experiences.
Qualified candidates will have: demonstrated leadership experience, strong time-management, sound judgment, and will be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity; strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to present to small and large groups required.
Qualified candidates must have the ability to articulate and negotiate consensus on a final vision of the product and/or project goals, ability to create and use Gantt charts, and the ability to create and edit technical/process documents, workflows, and network diagrams.
Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project and/or Project Server skills required.
National Career Readiness Certificate preferred.
Career opportunities lie ahead at LHI! Your time and experience working at LHI can prepare you for a wide variety of career advancement opportunities within LHI. Where will your LHI career take you?
At LHI you'll enjoy a robust benefits package. Here are some of the benefits you'll enjoy as an employee of LHI at our La Crosse location:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions up to 4%
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long- and short-term disability
- Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities
- Paid time off, holidays and bereavement
- Health care and dependent care flex spending accounts
- Child care and fitness club reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- On-location primary care clinic available to employees and their families
- On-location fitness center, open to employees and their families
- Wellness education programming, including brown bag lunches, health expos and more
- Annual biometrics screenings and flu shots
- Outdoor walking and running programs
- Smoking cessation programs with free nicotine replacement therapy
- Up to three hours of compensated wellness time per week for working out, clinic appointments and wellness education
- Alternative therapies, including massage and chiropractic care, at a nominal fee
- Midwifery services
- Behavioral health specialist
- Healthy campus vending and fresh food choices
LHI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.