carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Atlantic Forklift Services is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Atlantic Forklift Services can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Field Service Technician Companies Atlantic Forklift Services in Spartanburg, SC in January 2018 within Spartanburg, SC begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Field Service Technician Companies Atlantic Forklift Services in Spartanburg, SC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Spartanburg, SC. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Field Service Technician Companies Atlantic Forklift Services in Spartanburg, SC in January 2018 January 2018 in Spartanburg, SC below..
Field Service TechnicianCompany Atlantic Forklift Services
Location Spartanburg, SC
Update 7 Day ago
Working at Atlantic Forklift Services, LLC gives you the opportunity to be part of a local business creating innovative customer solutions, focused on driving customer satisfaction. We’d like to offer you:
- The opportunity to grow in your career as the organization grows
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive pay scale and 401K
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
Provide diagnostic and repair service for engine and electric forklift trucks, reach trucks and warehouse equipment. Work to efficiently solve customer problems complying with all safety and process requirements. Promote aftermarket parts, service, and service contracts to contribute to overall sales growth.
Our ideal candidate has at least 3 years of repairing and maintaining heavy equipment, possesses a clean driving record, can lift up to 50 lbs., can provide top notch customer service, and works well in a team environment.
- Knowledge of forklift equipment maintenance, electrical troubleshooting, ability to diagnose and repair lift trucks
- Ability to read schematics (hydraulic and electrical)
- Complete annual certifications and inspections
- Must have safe work habits and history
- Strong computer skills and smartphone technology knowledge
- Candidates must have strong technical knowledge, but also be professional and have a very high level of personal integrity and accountability
- On-call (afterhours) duties and some in-state travel required
- Must have own mechanics tools
- Company vehicle provided - requires a valid driver’s license, drug test, and background check
401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
Flexible Spending Account (Flex Plan)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Human Resources General Information