carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. Grant Thornton is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; Grant Thornton is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as BPCI Compliance Associate Companies Grant Thornton in Alexandria, VA 22314 in January 2018 within Alexandria, VA 22314 begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as BPCI Compliance Associate Companies Grant Thornton in Alexandria, VA 22314 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Alexandria, VA 22314. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as BPCI Compliance Associate Companies Grant Thornton in Alexandria, VA 22314 in January 2018 January 2018 in Alexandria, VA 22314 below..
BPCI Compliance AssociateCompany Grant Thornton
Location Alexandria, VA 22314
Update 5 Day ago
Job Number: 038409 )
Grant Thornton is seeking an Associate to join its Financial Management Advisory and Assurance service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector..
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
- Provide a variety of project support including performing specific audit steps under the supervision of a Senior Auditor.
- Develop audit workpapers and client deliverables.
- Review and evaluate risk, document and assess key controls, document and assess process flows and identify significant accounting issues.
- Communicate to Senior Auditors and management potential audit and accounting issues.
- Understand GAAP in relation to Federal entities and be able to read and understand federal financial statements.
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Experience performing audit and compliance services mainly in relation to healthcare and alternative modeling.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare policies, value based payments, and large healthcare quality strategy to reform how healthcare is delivered/paid for to provide better care and lower cost (nice to have).
- Understanding of associated legislation - Affordable Care Act (ACA), Medicare Access and CHIP Re-authorization Act (MACRA), etc (nice to have).
- Understanding of alternative payment models and programs (nice to have).
- Understanding of compliance requirements for alternative models and have a background in performing compliance assessments and reports (nice to have).
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Primary Location - US-Virginia-Alexandria
Work Locations - Alexandria (VA)(952)
Suite 500 333 John Carlyle Street