carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Grant Thornton is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Grant Thornton will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as BPCI Compliance Associate Companies Grant Thornton in Alexandria, VA 22314 in January 2018 inside Alexandria, VA 22314 begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as BPCI Compliance Associate Companies Grant Thornton in Alexandria, VA 22314 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Alexandria, VA 22314. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as BPCI Compliance Associate Companies Grant Thornton in Alexandria, VA 22314 in January 2018 January 2018 in Alexandria, VA 22314 below..
BPCI Compliance AssociateCompany Grant Thornton
Location Alexandria, VA 22314
Update 8 Day ago
Job Number: 038409 )
Grant Thornton is seeking an Associate to join its Financial Management Advisory and Assurance service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector..
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
- Provide a variety of project support including performing specific audit steps under the supervision of a Senior Auditor.
- Develop audit workpapers and client deliverables.
- Review and evaluate risk, document and assess key controls, document and assess process flows and identify significant accounting issues.
- Communicate to Senior Auditors and management potential audit and accounting issues.
- Understand GAAP in relation to Federal entities and be able to read and understand federal financial statements.
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Experience performing audit and compliance services mainly in relation to healthcare and alternative modeling.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare policies, value based payments, and large healthcare quality strategy to reform how healthcare is delivered/paid for to provide better care and lower cost (nice to have).
- Understanding of associated legislation - Affordable Care Act (ACA), Medicare Access and CHIP Re-authorization Act (MACRA), etc (nice to have).
- Understanding of alternative payment models and programs (nice to have).
- Understanding of compliance requirements for alternative models and have a background in performing compliance assessments and reports (nice to have).
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Primary Location - US-Virginia-Alexandria
Work Locations - Alexandria (VA)(952)
Suite 500 333 John Carlyle Street