carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Frasco Inc is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Frasco Inc will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Social Media Investigator (Full and Part Time Opportunities) Companies Frasco Inc in Costa Mesa, CA in January 2018 throughout Costa Mesa, CA start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Social Media Investigator (Full and Part Time Opportunities) Companies Frasco Inc in Costa Mesa, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Costa Mesa, CA. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Social Media Investigator (Full and Part Time Opportunities) Companies Frasco Inc in Costa Mesa, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Costa Mesa, CA below..
Social Media Investigator (Full and Part Time Opportunities)Company Frasco Inc
Location Costa Mesa, CA
Update 4 Day ago
FRASCO INC. is looking for a Social Media Investigator to support our surveillance team. Excellent opportunity for recent college graduate.
- Conduct desktop-based investigations using various online resources and databases, focusing on a variety of social websites, to aid in insurance claim investigations and other forms of fraud detection.
- Organizing and summarizing electronic information and providing support to the surveillance team and our clients.
- We are seeking candidates who pride themselves on their information-finding abilities and are driven by intellectual curiosity and a tenacious work ethic.
- Review assignments and supporting documentation to determine case objectives and client expectations.
- Complete daily timesheets documenting case time, non-case time and expenses.
- Excellent Opportunities for Veterans who can drive results and lead initiatives!
- Vision plans
- Company matching 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays.
Preferred Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice or related field
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality
- Self-starter who holds themselves accountable for results and performance
- Military background preference
- Intuitive ability to search the Internet and uncover information where others cannot
- Strong knowledge of Social Media
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a desire to read, analyze, and distill large amounts of information
- Utilize information to further the investigation plans
- Self-motivated, self-directed and ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to quickly think through and determine the most effective means to meet objectives of the assignment
- Write investigative reports in a clear and concise manner utilizing proper grammar and spelling
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Must be a quick learner
- Strong organization and time management skills with ability to prioritize and multitask
- 50+ WPM
- PC literate, including MS Office products
- Eligible to be licensed as a Private Investigator
- Operate a computer and related software to complete daily reports, evidence transfers, timesheets and expenses
- Communicate with staff and clients in a professional manner.
- Ability to pass criminal background check including National, Federal and County
- Ability to meet established deadlines
- Ability to periodically deal with disturbing content
Start your career with a leader in the investigations industry that is financially stable, is experiencing growth, and whose history spans over 52 years! All replies will remain confidential. EOE