carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Frasco Inc is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Frasco Inc is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Social Media Investigator (Full and Part Time Opportunities) Companies Frasco Inc in Costa Mesa, CA in January 2018 in Costa Mesa, CA begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Social Media Investigator (Full and Part Time Opportunities) Companies Frasco Inc in Costa Mesa, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Costa Mesa, CA. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Social Media Investigator (Full and Part Time Opportunities) Companies Frasco Inc in Costa Mesa, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Costa Mesa, CA below..
Social Media Investigator (Full and Part Time Opportunities)Company Frasco Inc
Location Costa Mesa, CA
Update 8 Day ago
FRASCO INC. is looking for a Social Media Investigator to support our surveillance team. Excellent opportunity for recent college graduate.
- Conduct desktop-based investigations using various online resources and databases, focusing on a variety of social websites, to aid in insurance claim investigations and other forms of fraud detection.
- Organizing and summarizing electronic information and providing support to the surveillance team and our clients.
- We are seeking candidates who pride themselves on their information-finding abilities and are driven by intellectual curiosity and a tenacious work ethic.
- Review assignments and supporting documentation to determine case objectives and client expectations.
- Complete daily timesheets documenting case time, non-case time and expenses.
- Excellent Opportunities for Veterans who can drive results and lead initiatives!
- Vision plans
- Company matching 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays.
Preferred Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice or related field
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality
- Self-starter who holds themselves accountable for results and performance
- Military background preference
- Intuitive ability to search the Internet and uncover information where others cannot
- Strong knowledge of Social Media
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a desire to read, analyze, and distill large amounts of information
- Utilize information to further the investigation plans
- Self-motivated, self-directed and ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to quickly think through and determine the most effective means to meet objectives of the assignment
- Write investigative reports in a clear and concise manner utilizing proper grammar and spelling
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Must be a quick learner
- Strong organization and time management skills with ability to prioritize and multitask
- 50+ WPM
- PC literate, including MS Office products
- Eligible to be licensed as a Private Investigator
- Operate a computer and related software to complete daily reports, evidence transfers, timesheets and expenses
- Communicate with staff and clients in a professional manner.
- Ability to pass criminal background check including National, Federal and County
- Ability to meet established deadlines
- Ability to periodically deal with disturbing content
Start your career with a leader in the investigations industry that is financially stable, is experiencing growth, and whose history spans over 52 years! All replies will remain confidential. EOE