carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Patient Advocate Risk Management Associate Companies Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel in Wesley Chapel, FL 33545 in January 2018 throughout Wesley Chapel, FL 33545 start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Patient Advocate Risk Management Associate Companies Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel in Wesley Chapel, FL 33545 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Wesley Chapel, FL 33545. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Patient Advocate Risk Management Associate Companies Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel in Wesley Chapel, FL 33545 in January 2018 January 2018 in Wesley Chapel, FL 33545 below..
Patient Advocate Risk Management AssociateCompany Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
Location Wesley Chapel, FL 33545
Update 5 Day ago
Florida Hospital Tampa
Our hospital has celebrated many firsts in Tampa’s health care history since we opened our doors in 1968. Today, more than four decades later, Florida Hospital Tampa continues to offer innovative medicine as we elevate health care in the Tampa Bay region.
At Florida Hospital Tampa, our diverse clinical specialties provide world-class health care to our patients. We offer the most trusted, expert care in key specialties including cardiovascular care, neurosciences, orthopedics, women's health, cancer and surgery. Our skilled surgeons not only utilize minimally invasive and robot-assisted procedures, but they are also leaders in improving these advanced techniques.
You will be responsible for:
Under the supervision of the FHWC Risk Manager, this position will:
- Maintain the facility grievance and complaint log adhering to AHCA requirements. The Patient Advocate maintains the log to include the date the issue presented, a synopsis of the issue, any actions taken to resolve the issue, and the outcome.
§ Coordinates investigation with appropriate Director/Manager
§ Maintains confidential documentation of investigation
§ Documents follow-up and solutions appropriately
§ Completes appropriate information for claim submission on potential liability cases
§ Composes appropriate and timely response letters to patients, visitors, and family members, ensuring grammatical accuracy and in accordance with FHWC’s grievance policy.
§ Reviews physician related grievances with appropriate Medical Staff leaders/committees and assists in required follow up letters and/or chart reviews.
§ Analyzes monthly grievance data for statistical trends; presents the information at appropriate hospital committee meetings.
§ Works with staff to resolve specific trends
§ Coordinates or participates on trend improvement teams
§ Serves on appropriate committees and participates in the development of a superior Patient Experience environment. This will include, education clinical training in orientation and on the units with peer based rounding.
§ Educates/coaches staff on quality customer service and the Patient Experience.
§ Participates, as requested, in regulatory surveys.
§ Compiles requested data
§ Gathers requested reports, policies and procedures
§ Responds to patients' needs, requests and concerns as appropriate; investigates and/or channels complaints or problems to appropriate Hospital staff; assists in resolving conflicts and acts as an intermediary between patients, families and staff. Provide emotional support to patients, families and staff as needed.
§ Promotes establishment and maintenance of meaningful communications between patients, families and staff; facilitates dialogue between patients, physicians, nurses, administrative managers and ancillary personnel to resolve patient complaints and problems.
§ Assists in the investigation of patient needs and devises methods to improve the overall effectiveness between patients and the Hospital.
§ Follow and assist with Patient Safety Organization Process.
§ Assist with reviewing Risk Masters for appropriate follow up completion.
§ Conduct chart reviews to retrieve information and timelines for the investigation of events.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- RN with hospital clinical experience or non-clinical with min 3 years similar work experience.
- Strong professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills used to effectively relate all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates High level of concentration and problem-solving skills. Ability to relate and communicate with departmental staff and medical staff. Ability to read and interpret medical records.
- Cerner, RiskMaster (Event Reporting System), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.), Windows, typing/word processing, proficient writing skills, complaint management, conflict negotiation, de-escalation skills. data management, interpersonal communication skills and crisis intervention knowledge.
- The Patient Advocate has access to highly sensitive information. Therefore, he/she must maintain the strictest level of confidentiality adhering to the bounds of HIPAA and other applicable state and federal statutes/regulations
- Must have ability to cope with stress and pressure while handling multiple tasks simultaneously. Needs to have the ability to react quickly in stressful situations.
- Knowledge and understanding of requlatory reporting criteria and hospital policies to be able to recognize adverse/significant events and ensure appropriate follow up is done.
- Conflict Resolution/De-escalation training
- Risk management experience
- Patient advocate experience
- RN with minimum 3 years acute care hospital experience
- Non-clinical with minimum 3 years similar work experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.