carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. Save the Children is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; Save the Children can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Assistant Teacher III Companies Save the Children in Indianola, MS in January 2018 in Indianola, MS begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Assistant Teacher III Companies Save the Children in Indianola, MS in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Indianola, MS. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Assistant Teacher III Companies Save the Children in Indianola, MS in January 2018 January 2018 in Indianola, MS below..
Assistant Teacher IIICompany Save the Children
Location Indianola, MS
Update 5 Day ago
As a front line representative of Save the Children, The Head Start Teacher assistant is required to ensure the safety and security of children and families that he/she comes in contact with, adhering to the agency’s values of Accountability, Ambition, Collaborations, Creativity, and Integrity.
As a Save the Children employee who will come into contact with children on a routine basis, you are expected to prevent child abuse in every situation by striving, through mental awareness, good practice and training to minimize risk to children. You must take positive steps to protect children who may be a subject of concern and report and respond to any instance of child abuse and promote training and awareness around all child safeguarding obligations.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Impact:
· Assist in planning and conducting activities with Head Start Teacher to meet individual needs of children in accordance with the daily schedule.
· Engages with children during all activities throughout the day. Provides constant supervision of children during all learning activities indoors and outdoors and ensures safe environment.
· Provides a balanced program of child initiated and teacher directed activities, active and quite learning activities, and opportunities for individual, small group, and large group learning activities.
· Maintains classroom discipline using developmentally appropriate techniques.
· Maintains documentation as required by agency.
· Participates in Professional Development Plan including CPR and First Aid.
· Will be required to take lead in absence of teacher.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
Makes routine decisions around day to day execution of the job. Good time management and organizational skills. Works closely with management to ensure program compliments Head Start Standards. Keeps manager informed of important issues. Builds effective relationships within the organization, the children and their families.
· At a minimum, a Child Development Associate (CDA) or credential of a state-awarded certificate that meets or exceeds the requirements for a CDA credential, or be enrolled in a CDA credential program to be completed within two years of the time of hire.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skill. Ability to follow directions and take initiative.
· Ability to work collaboratively with Head Start Teacher, other staff, parents, and community partners in the provision of high quality services to children and families.
· Knowledge of the purpose of the Head Start/Early Head Start Program
· Ability to relate sensitively with children and to work well with staff, parents and families.
· Ability to keep all information on families strictly confidential.
· Ability to communicate effectively with children, parents and staff.
· Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish or English and other languages used by children and families).
· Must participate in professional development training including basic first aid and pediatric CPR certification as required by state licensing and HSPPS.
Ability to perform medium to heavy physical work exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, up to
20 pounds frequently and up to 5-10 pounds constantly, performing such activities as sitting, crawling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping. This also includes some duties that require repetitive action and motion skills, keyboarding and computer use.
Clear criminal records check (including child abuse registry check if required by state regulations) and pass all state and local health requirements required post job offer and prior to employment. To drive agency vehicles (if applicable), must have a valid driver’veavcense and be insurable by the Save the Children Head Start insurance carrier and have a Motor Vehicle Record acceptable to Save the Children Head Start. Current and former Head Start/Early Head Start parents will receive preference for employment vacancies for which they are qualified.
Save the Children invests in childhood – every day, in times of crisis and for our future. In the United States and around the world, we are dedicated to ensuring every child has the best chance for success. Our pioneering programs give children a healthy start, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. Our advocacy efforts provide a voice for children who cannot speak for themselves. As the leading expert on children, we inspire and achieve lasting impact for millions of the world's most vulnerable girls and boys. By transforming children's lives now, we change the course of their future and ours.
Save the Children is committed to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for the children it serves and helping protect the children with whom Save the Children is in contact. All Save the Children Representatives are explicitly prohibited from engaging in any activity that may result in any kind of
Child Abuse. In addition, it is Save the Children’s policy to create and proactively maintain an environment that aims to prevent and deter any actions and omissions, whether deliberate or inadvertent, that place children at the risk of any kind of Child Abuse. All Save the Children Representatives are expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with this commitment and obligation. Any violations of this policy will be treated as a serious issue.
Save the Children provides an attractive benefits package including competitive salaries, a matching retirement plan, health and welfare benefits, life insurance, an employee assistance program, generous time off and much more. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. Save the Children complies with all applicable laws.