carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. City of Frisco is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; City of Frisco can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Aquatic Program Coordinator Companies City of Frisco in Frisco, TX 75034 in January 2018 within Frisco, TX 75034 begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Aquatic Program Coordinator Companies City of Frisco in Frisco, TX 75034 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Frisco, TX 75034. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Aquatic Program Coordinator Companies City of Frisco in Frisco, TX 75034 in January 2018 January 2018 in Frisco, TX 75034 below..
Aquatic Program CoordinatorCompany City of Frisco
Location Frisco, TX 75034
Update 7 Day ago
The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbent(s) in this position. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties in this description and incumbent(s) may be required to perform position-related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in d evelop ing , implement ing , evaluat ing and overseeing a quatic programs and services.
- Assists assigned staff with administrative and program operational duties in the daily operation and management of the Aquatics Recreation division.
- May assist in counseling, discipline, evaluation and direction of assigned staff.
- Assists with r ecruit ing , scheduling, supervising and assigning work to division employees and contract instructors.
- Assists in establishing certification standards and class curriculums and trains assigned staff in water safety techniques, practices and procedures.
- Prepares schedules for Learn to Swim and water aerobics classes.
- Verifies time worked by staff and instructors and submits request for payment.
- Recruits contract instructors to teach classes, verify certifications and complete contract process.
- Assists in preparation of monthly financial and program participation reports and others as assigned.
- Acts as substitute in structor for classes as needed.
- Monitors the safe enforcement of pool rules and regulations by the pool sta ff and patrons.
- Maintains and prepares pu r c hase orders for class supplies.
- Responds to and resolves customer complaints, questions and suggestions related to Aquatic programs, activities, services and special events.
- Assists with the preparation, management and monitoring of the Aquatics programming budget.
- Acts as Manager-on-Duty of the Frisco Athletic Center during assigned shifts.
- May be required to work extended hours including holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Promotes Aquatic services, programs, activities and events through the media, public events, meetings and training.
- Travels to inspect facilities, oversee recreational programs and activities and to attend meetings, conferences and training.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Regular and consistent attendance for the assigned work hours is essential .
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of aquatic and recreational activities and their current rules, regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of the planning, administration and operation of aquatic and recreational programs and facilities.
- Knowledge of applicable safety rules and regulations to protect citizens and employees.
- Knowledge of computers and software application.
- Knowledge of pool maintenance and operation techniques.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and techniques.
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of money handling policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of City policies and procedures.
- Skill in responding to emergency situations including safely rescuing drowning victims and administering CPR and First
- Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation or related field, and minimum 2 years ’ experience in the recreation field including one (1) year supervisory experience.
- Must possess current CPR, First Aid and AED Certifications.
- Must possess current American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Certification.
- Preference given to applicants who current ly hold a valid American Red Cross Lifeguard certification.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical agility, criminal background check and MVR check.
- Must possess valid State of Texas Driver ’ s License.
- Work is performed in office, fitness center, aquatic center and in outside aquatic environment s .
- May be subject to repetitive motion such as typing, data entry and vision to monitor.
- May be subject to exposure to extreme weather conditions, hazardous chemicals, fumes, infectious diseases, air and water borne pathogens.
- May be subject to extended periods of swimming, bending, reaching, kneeling and lifting such as instructing patrons, administering First Aid or CPR.
- May be subject to extended periods of standing, sitting, walking over rough terrain, climbing ladders, bending, reaching, kneeling and lifting such as when assisting in staff coverage, setting up and tearing down of special events.
- Must be able to lift up to 4 0pounds.
Equipment utilized includes personal computer, copier, calculator, fax machine, other standard office equipment, standard recreational equipment, pool equipment, pool maintenance tools and equipment department vehicles and trailers