carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. City of Frisco is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; City of Frisco is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Aquatic Program Coordinator Companies City of Frisco in Frisco, TX 75034 in January 2018 in Frisco, TX 75034 begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Aquatic Program Coordinator Companies City of Frisco in Frisco, TX 75034 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Frisco, TX 75034. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Aquatic Program Coordinator Companies City of Frisco in Frisco, TX 75034 in January 2018 January 2018 in Frisco, TX 75034 below..
Aquatic Program CoordinatorCompany City of Frisco
Location Frisco, TX 75034
Update 11 Day ago
The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbent(s) in this position. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties in this description and incumbent(s) may be required to perform position-related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in d evelop ing , implement ing , evaluat ing and overseeing a quatic programs and services.
- Assists assigned staff with administrative and program operational duties in the daily operation and management of the Aquatics Recreation division.
- May assist in counseling, discipline, evaluation and direction of assigned staff.
- Assists with r ecruit ing , scheduling, supervising and assigning work to division employees and contract instructors.
- Assists in establishing certification standards and class curriculums and trains assigned staff in water safety techniques, practices and procedures.
- Prepares schedules for Learn to Swim and water aerobics classes.
- Verifies time worked by staff and instructors and submits request for payment.
- Recruits contract instructors to teach classes, verify certifications and complete contract process.
- Assists in preparation of monthly financial and program participation reports and others as assigned.
- Acts as substitute in structor for classes as needed.
- Monitors the safe enforcement of pool rules and regulations by the pool sta ff and patrons.
- Maintains and prepares pu r c hase orders for class supplies.
- Responds to and resolves customer complaints, questions and suggestions related to Aquatic programs, activities, services and special events.
- Assists with the preparation, management and monitoring of the Aquatics programming budget.
- Acts as Manager-on-Duty of the Frisco Athletic Center during assigned shifts.
- May be required to work extended hours including holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Promotes Aquatic services, programs, activities and events through the media, public events, meetings and training.
- Travels to inspect facilities, oversee recreational programs and activities and to attend meetings, conferences and training.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Regular and consistent attendance for the assigned work hours is essential .
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of aquatic and recreational activities and their current rules, regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of the planning, administration and operation of aquatic and recreational programs and facilities.
- Knowledge of applicable safety rules and regulations to protect citizens and employees.
- Knowledge of computers and software application.
- Knowledge of pool maintenance and operation techniques.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and techniques.
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of money handling policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of City policies and procedures.
- Skill in responding to emergency situations including safely rescuing drowning victims and administering CPR and First
- Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation or related field, and minimum 2 years ’ experience in the recreation field including one (1) year supervisory experience.
- Must possess current CPR, First Aid and AED Certifications.
- Must possess current American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Certification.
- Preference given to applicants who current ly hold a valid American Red Cross Lifeguard certification.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical agility, criminal background check and MVR check.
- Must possess valid State of Texas Driver ’ s License.
- Work is performed in office, fitness center, aquatic center and in outside aquatic environment s .
- May be subject to repetitive motion such as typing, data entry and vision to monitor.
- May be subject to exposure to extreme weather conditions, hazardous chemicals, fumes, infectious diseases, air and water borne pathogens.
- May be subject to extended periods of swimming, bending, reaching, kneeling and lifting such as instructing patrons, administering First Aid or CPR.
- May be subject to extended periods of standing, sitting, walking over rough terrain, climbing ladders, bending, reaching, kneeling and lifting such as when assisting in staff coverage, setting up and tearing down of special events.
- Must be able to lift up to 4 0pounds.
Equipment utilized includes personal computer, copier, calculator, fax machine, other standard office equipment, standard recreational equipment, pool equipment, pool maintenance tools and equipment department vehicles and trailers