carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is extremely competing, which is why you ought to operate wisely and it's not just a tricky activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct determination within much better technique to find quick and much better consequence. Doing this you will definately get much better prospect as well as less hazardous dwell in the foreseeable future. Genesis HealthCare System is probably the firms that you can rely on to supply family and friends appropriate as well as much better reside sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make you competent to achieve the aim much easier and help to make your aspiration be realized.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to quest occurs accurate; Genesis HealthCare System will be wide open intended for fresh place because Position as Medical Equipment Coordinator Companies Genesis HealthCare System in Zanesville, OH in January 2018 within Zanesville, OH begin with January 2018. All people who's thinking about filling up this empty, you should engage in that Position as Medical Equipment Coordinator Companies Genesis HealthCare System in Zanesville, OH in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Zanesville, OH. It can be well-advised for many individuals to get ready many required demands just for this work recruitment course of action, because the method will be needing that you supply acceptable specification how the firm needs due to this position. If you think that you're this may load the actual spec, you can try to see further information about Position as Medical Equipment Coordinator Companies Genesis HealthCare System in Zanesville, OH in January 2018 January 2018 in Zanesville, OH below..
Medical Equipment CoordinatorCompany Genesis HealthCare System
Location Zanesville, OH
Update 9 Day ago
Medical Equipment Coordinator(Job Id 2501)
FTE Employment Type EMPLOYEE
Location US: OH: Zanesville Post Date 08/10/2017
Category SERVICE SUPPORT Close Date
GENESIS HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
In order to fulfill our Mission of providing Compassionate, Quality HealthCare, all employees of Genesis HealthCare System must be committed to living the Genesis Mission and Genesis values of Compassion, Trust, Innovation, and Excellence. All employees must regard themselves as an "owner" of Genesis and keep our patients at the center of everything we do - always.
DAY SHIFT MONDAY - FRIDAY
FT 30-40 BENEFITS. FTE: 1.000000
NOME - Zanesville Office
Responsible for ordering, pricing, vouchering and computer recording of inventory. Keeps the warehouse in a safe and clean manner. Prioritizes job duties in accordance with customer and/or time demands to give timely service to our customers. Acts as a liaison between the warehouse and store. Assists other staff with necessary record keeping to meet JCAHO and FDA standards. Serves as backup for warehouse technician. Participates in the PIP process.
1) Maintains and organizes the duties being performed at the warehouse to facilitate timely service to our customers.
2) Completes work in a timely fashion and follows policies and procedures of NOME.
3) Serves as a backup for the transfilling of liquid and gaseous oxygen. Fills out correct paperwork following policies set forth by NOME, Federal and State regulations.
4) Maintains warehouse organization and works to maintain min/max levels of inventory.
5) Is knowledgeable of the delivery area of Zanesville and surrounding counties.
6) Coordinates purchasing of equipment, office supplies and or repair parts with the Store Manager for all DME locations.
7) Responsible for ordering, checks in orders, prices products, vouchers invoices for payment and maintains an ordering guide.
8) Maintains inventory in computer system.
9) Facilitates the physical inventory process and reporting of the inventory numbers.
10) Responsible for coordinating all drop shipments to customers from manufacturers or suppliers, along with shipping and receiving of UPS parcels.
11) Assists with maintaining records to meet JCAHO and FDA standards.
12) Any other duties assigned by the Manager of NOME or Director or Northside Pharmacies.
Must be at least 18 years of age. Must have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record. Must be able to read and complete paperwork with accuracy. Requires the ability to communicate effectively with other employees and management. Previous experience in purchasing, bar coding and inventory control required. Must be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
PATIENT CENTERED CARE AND BEHAVIOR EXPECTATIONS
1. Living the Genesis Mission, Vision and Values:
- Performs work in a manner that is quality focused.
- Treats patients, co-workers, visitors and volunteers with courtesy, compassion, empathy and respect
- Results oriented and focused on achievement of objectives.
- Acknowledges and responds to the diversity of people and the situation
- Encourages peers (others) to be owners of change.
- Always makes the effort to anticipate and exceed customer needs and expectations
- Possesses the ability to engage others with patience and understanding
- Acts in a manner that creates positive first and lasting impressions
- Demonstrates the ability to own issues until they are resolved
- Introduces self and role…connects with everyone
- Communicates effectively (i.e. advising others of actions, pertinent information, time durations, etc.) and asks for feedback
- Asks for and anticipates needs and concerns of others
- Maintains a positive work environment for staff and a healing environment for patients (i.e. safe, clean, quiet, etc.)
- Maintains the dignity and privacy of each person managing confidential/sensitive information appropriately
- Responds to requests in an appropriate and timely manner
- Exits patient/customer encounters courteously, asking if there are additional needs that can be addressed
- Demonstrates safe Patient Handling (i.e. transfers, transport, care administration, nutrition, medication, etc.)
- Demonstrates safe Materials Handling (i.e. appropriate use and disposal of chemicals, infectious wastes, etc.)
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of Infectious Disease precautions and use of proper protective equipment
- Demonstrates Slips/Trips and Falls Awareness
- Actively contributes to maintaining a safe, clean and quiet environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Works in an office/warehouse environment.
2. Must regularly lift or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds and often lift or move up to 50 pounds.
3. Vision abilities require up-close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
4. Individual bends, reaches, pushes and pulls file drawers to file records and reports.
5. Individual bends, reaches and lifts products for repair and storage.
6. Answers phone calls, uses computer and other business machines extensively which requires the ability to apply finger dexterity.
7. May be required to periodically rotate shifts and regular days off. All system employees must be willing to work all shifts, extra hours, holidays and emergency shifts as required.
This description reflects in general terms the type and level of work performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor portray the specific duties of any one incumbent.