carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. Logistics Health Incorporated is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; Logistics Health Incorporated can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Specialist, Health Information Companies Logistics Health Incorporated in La Crosse, WI in January 2018 in La Crosse, WI begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Specialist, Health Information Companies Logistics Health Incorporated in La Crosse, WI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout La Crosse, WI. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Specialist, Health Information Companies Logistics Health Incorporated in La Crosse, WI in January 2018 January 2018 in La Crosse, WI below..
Specialist, Health InformationCompany Logistics Health Incorporated
Location La Crosse, WI
Update 8 Day ago
PART TIME CASUAL, less than 20 hours/wk, will be required weekends (both Saturday & Sunday) with possible additional week day hours based on business need.
Will consider REMOTE work within in a 100 mile radius.
**Please include information in your cover letter with your interest in hours and days, along with interest in working remotely. ** Please see bottom of posting for information on internet speed and requirements for working remotely.
Come find your Occupassion at LHI!
At LHI we provide the best in health care services to our nation's heroes. So, when you choose an occupation at LHI, you are supporting the men and women who serve our country. It's all about making a difference in the lives of the people we touch.
The Health Information Specialist will be responsible for reviewing Service member's medical record (both electronic and paper). This includes reviewing past and present limited duty determinations and profiles, Veterans Affairs disability rating, care provided outside the Military Health System since the Service member's last PHA and their PHA self-assessment responses. The Health Information Specialist will summarize, comment, and document discrepancies and recommendations for our practitioner network.
- Reads and interprets health record documentation to identify all diagnoses and procedures
- Assesses the adequacy of health record documentation to ensure that it supports all diagnoses and procedures
- Applies knowledge of anatomy and physiology, clinical disease processes, pharmacology, and diagnostic and procedural terminology
- Responds to requests in a timely manner
- Handles interruptions in a skillful way
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strives to prevent/resolve customer concerns to the customer's satisfaction.
- Vocational or Technical Training/Education in a medical related field such as Medical Administrative Professional, Health Information Technology, Medical Coding, etc.
- Equivalent combination of education, experience and/or applicable military experience will be considered
- Knowledge of healthcare documentation and medical, behavioral, psychological terminology including medication names and applicable treatments
- Must have the ability to identify health issues that require immediate attention
- Must be able to comply with timely completion requirements of examination reviews for a wide range of health records
- Ability to recognize and identify discrepancies in health history records and files and determine their relevancy and importance for inclusion in a health record summary
- Must be able to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office programs
- Must possess good written communication skills with the ability to compile and type summaries of medical record content
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team and must be able to problem solve and propose solutions in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work special projects as directed
- Data entry and customer service experience
- Database experience/education a plus
- Familiarity with a variety of military and veteran health and readiness assessments
- Previous applicable healthcare setting experience
- ICD10-CM and/or CPT coding
- Certified Coding Specialist or Accredited Health Information Technician credentials preferred
- National Career Readiness Certificate
Your time and experience working at LHI can prepare you for a wide variety of career advancement opportunities within LHI. Where will your LHI career take you?
**Multiple positions open. Applications will be accepted until filled.**
Please Note: In order to be considered for this position, you must be able to obtain an SF86 Position of Trust which is only available to U.S. Citizens.
APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO MEET THESE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR A SUCCESSFUL TELECOMMUTING AND REMOTE POSITION WITH LHI.
Internet requirements: A high speed DSL or cable broadband internet connection with minimum speeds of 2 MBPS upload and 10 MBPS download.
Work space requirements: Must have a dedicated workspace in your home, ideally with a door that can be closed to protect LHI and maintain a quiet work environment.
- Additional requirements will be reviewed throughout LHI's interview process. Reimbursement for LHI-approved internet connections will be provided at 100% per billing period .