carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. Logistics Health Incorporated is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; Logistics Health Incorporated is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Specialist, Health Information Companies Logistics Health Incorporated in La Crosse, WI in January 2018 inside La Crosse, WI start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Specialist, Health Information Companies Logistics Health Incorporated in La Crosse, WI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside La Crosse, WI. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Specialist, Health Information Companies Logistics Health Incorporated in La Crosse, WI in January 2018 January 2018 in La Crosse, WI below..
Specialist, Health InformationCompany Logistics Health Incorporated
Location La Crosse, WI
Update 5 Day ago
PART TIME CASUAL, less than 20 hours/wk, will be required weekends (both Saturday & Sunday) with possible additional week day hours based on business need.
Will consider REMOTE work within in a 100 mile radius.
**Please include information in your cover letter with your interest in hours and days, along with interest in working remotely. ** Please see bottom of posting for information on internet speed and requirements for working remotely.
Come find your Occupassion at LHI!
At LHI we provide the best in health care services to our nation's heroes. So, when you choose an occupation at LHI, you are supporting the men and women who serve our country. It's all about making a difference in the lives of the people we touch.
The Health Information Specialist will be responsible for reviewing Service member's medical record (both electronic and paper). This includes reviewing past and present limited duty determinations and profiles, Veterans Affairs disability rating, care provided outside the Military Health System since the Service member's last PHA and their PHA self-assessment responses. The Health Information Specialist will summarize, comment, and document discrepancies and recommendations for our practitioner network.
- Reads and interprets health record documentation to identify all diagnoses and procedures
- Assesses the adequacy of health record documentation to ensure that it supports all diagnoses and procedures
- Applies knowledge of anatomy and physiology, clinical disease processes, pharmacology, and diagnostic and procedural terminology
- Responds to requests in a timely manner
- Handles interruptions in a skillful way
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strives to prevent/resolve customer concerns to the customer's satisfaction.
- Vocational or Technical Training/Education in a medical related field such as Medical Administrative Professional, Health Information Technology, Medical Coding, etc.
- Equivalent combination of education, experience and/or applicable military experience will be considered
- Knowledge of healthcare documentation and medical, behavioral, psychological terminology including medication names and applicable treatments
- Must have the ability to identify health issues that require immediate attention
- Must be able to comply with timely completion requirements of examination reviews for a wide range of health records
- Ability to recognize and identify discrepancies in health history records and files and determine their relevancy and importance for inclusion in a health record summary
- Must be able to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office programs
- Must possess good written communication skills with the ability to compile and type summaries of medical record content
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team and must be able to problem solve and propose solutions in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work special projects as directed
- Data entry and customer service experience
- Database experience/education a plus
- Familiarity with a variety of military and veteran health and readiness assessments
- Previous applicable healthcare setting experience
- ICD10-CM and/or CPT coding
- Certified Coding Specialist or Accredited Health Information Technician credentials preferred
- National Career Readiness Certificate
Your time and experience working at LHI can prepare you for a wide variety of career advancement opportunities within LHI. Where will your LHI career take you?
**Multiple positions open. Applications will be accepted until filled.**
Please Note: In order to be considered for this position, you must be able to obtain an SF86 Position of Trust which is only available to U.S. Citizens.
APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO MEET THESE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR A SUCCESSFUL TELECOMMUTING AND REMOTE POSITION WITH LHI.
Internet requirements: A high speed DSL or cable broadband internet connection with minimum speeds of 2 MBPS upload and 10 MBPS download.
Work space requirements: Must have a dedicated workspace in your home, ideally with a door that can be closed to protect LHI and maintain a quiet work environment.
- Additional requirements will be reviewed throughout LHI's interview process. Reimbursement for LHI-approved internet connections will be provided at 100% per billing period .