carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is extremely competing, which is why you ought to operate wisely and it's not just a tricky activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct determination within much better technique to find quick and much better consequence. Doing this you will definately get much better prospect as well as less hazardous dwell in the foreseeable future. The Pew Charitable Trusts is probably the firms that you can rely on to supply family and friends appropriate as well as much better reside sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make you competent to achieve the aim much easier and help to make your aspiration be realized.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to quest occurs accurate; The Pew Charitable Trusts will be wide open intended for fresh place because Position as Associate I, Digital Strategy Companies The Pew Charitable Trusts in Washington, DC in January 2018 within Washington, DC begin with January 2018. All people who's thinking about filling up this empty, you should engage in that Position as Associate I, Digital Strategy Companies The Pew Charitable Trusts in Washington, DC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Washington, DC. It can be well-advised for many individuals to get ready many required demands just for this work recruitment course of action, because the method will be needing that you supply acceptable specification how the firm needs due to this position. If you think that you're this may load the actual spec, you can try to see further information about Position as Associate I, Digital Strategy Companies The Pew Charitable Trusts in Washington, DC in January 2018 January 2018 in Washington, DC below..
Associate I, Digital StrategyCompany The Pew Charitable Trusts
Location Washington, DC
Update 8 Day ago
The Pew Charitable Trusts is driven by the power of knowledge to solve today’s most challenging problems. Pew applies a rigorous, analytical approach to improve public policy, inform the public and invigorate civic life.
We are an independent nonprofit organization – the sole beneficiary of seven individual trusts established between 1948 and 1979 by two sons and two daughters of Sun Oil Company founder Joseph N. Pew and his wife, Mary Anderson Pew.
Our work lays the foundation for effective policy solutions by informing and engaging citizens, linking diverse interests to pursue common cause and insisting on tangible results. Our projects encourage efficient, responsive governments – at the local, state, national and international levels – serving the public interests.
With offices in Philadelphia, Washington DC, Australia, Brussels and London, and with additional staff in other regions of the United States and around the globe, Pew provides an exciting learning environment and the opportunity to work with highly talented individuals. We are a dynamic, rapidly evolving organization that values creativity and innovative thinking and fosters strong teamwork with mutual respect.
The Communications department plays an instrumental role in positioning Pew to achieve our programmatic and institutional goals. Our Communications team provides a comprehensive range of services for all programmatic and administrative units and Trusts-operated projects. Our in-house expertise includes: strategy and message development; multi-channel digital engagement strategy; creative strategy and digital production; editorial support and media event planning. The unit oversees all communications policies, guidelines and processes in order to manage the Pew brand, ensure the production of the highest quality work and effectively steward Pew’s resources.
The Associate I, Digital Strategy position is located in Washington, DC and is a member of the Digital and Creative team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of a variety of cross-channel digital engagement strategies for Pew programs. He/she will partner with a team of communications, digital and creative strategists to develop effective cross-channel content marketing efforts.
- Depending on campaign requirements, the Associate I acts as a day-to-day digital and/or functional lead on a variety of digital campaign activities.
- Works collaboratively to enhance Pew’s approach to developing holistic content strategies for both programmatic and institutional objectives.
- Contributes to the planning and development of Pew’s editorial calendar.
- Contributes to the advancement of Pew’s approach to editorial and content strategy that effectively engages audiences across digital channels.
- Collaborates with other strategists, creative teams, earned and paid media experts, analytics lead, and program staff to develop compelling digital content plans.
- Develops and refines copy for a variety of digital content including social and email.
- Builds relationships with internal program teams and develops a deep understanding of project needs, goals, and priorities. Identifies new opportunities for achieving project objectives.
- Collaborates with design and video teams as well as other communications staff on the development of visual assets for all digital content.
- Contributes to the development of social media management standards, policies, and rules of engagement for social channels.
- Keeps abreast of the latest digital trends to inform creative approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least one year of professional experience developing and supporting digital engagement strategies, preferably at a digital or creative agency, nonprofit or association.
- Ability to develop cross-channel digital content strategies that meet client/organizational goals.
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to develop and refine creative ideas.
- Experience supporting issue-driven digital engagement campaigns designed to inform target audiences.
- Exceptional skill with written and verbal communications and ability to effectively communicate strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Working knowledge of the social and digital ecosystem.
- Understanding of the role that paid media plays in modern, cross-channel content marketing campaigns.
- Experience developing content concepts and then turning those concepts into effective, channel-specific copy.
- Ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and the Facebook and Twitter pixels preferred.
- Experience conducting conversation analyses with social media listening/monitoring tools such as Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Nuvio, or Sysomos, preferred.
- Experience working with tools like CrowdTangle to identify relevant content trends and performance across social platforms, preferred.
- Experience with editorial and social media management tools such as Sprout Social or Hootsuite Enterprise, preferred.
- Must be willing to occasionally work a flexible schedule to ensure support for Pew’s international campaigns and to provide support during breaking-news situations.
- Hands-on experience managing the tactical elements of paid media flighting across digital and social channels a plus.
- Experience with email software such as Eloqua or ExactTarget a plus.
- Experience with conservation issues a plus.
As this is a full-time position, we offer a competitive salary and complete benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; and work/life benefits to help you maintain a good balance.
Minimal travel anticipated.
The Pew Charitable Trusts is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Pew considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, sex, ethnicity, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.