carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. Stanley Black & Decker is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; Stanley Black & Decker is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as National Account Executive Companies Stanley Black & Decker in United States in January 2018 with United States begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as National Account Executive Companies Stanley Black & Decker in United States in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with United States. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as National Account Executive Companies Stanley Black & Decker in United States in January 2018 January 2018 in United States below..
National Account ExecutiveCompany Stanley Black & Decker
Location United States
Update 8 Day ago
- Drive sell-through across Grainger, MSC and Fastenal across the assigned territory
- Effectively communicate and manage opportunities, end user contacts and territory activity through Salesforce.com
- Communicate and work with internal National Account Leadership and Sales Teams on key National and Regional initiatives
- Work with National Account Team on promotions, trainings, shows, merchandising, etc…
- Develop and foster relationships with Grainger, MSC and Fastenal Sales teams (focused on District and Store level) as well as key End Users
- Drive Communication and Teamwork with IC Field, Enterprise Solutions and Product Service Teams in the territory
- Lead coordination with Vidmar / Lista Reps in territory
- Direction to aligned I/S, CSR, credit, channel support, sales ops
- Manage expense, demo and target fund budget
- 4-year College Degree Required
- 2-5+ years of Sales and/or Marketing experience
- Self-motivated, strong communicator and ability to multi-task / prioritize
- Travel every day in territory and attend sales meetings / shows as required
- Highly effective communicator.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Tool Commerce) and Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent driving record
- Goal oriented, highly driven
- Accountability – Makes and meets commitments. Accepts responsibility. Has a passion for excellence.
- Integrity – Operates in accordance with our business conduct policies. Is honest, fair and trustworthy in all activities and relationships. Strives to create a safe workplace and to protect the environment.
- Respect – Treats others with respect and candor. Actively supports a diverse work environment. Builds positive work relationships.
- Speed – Has a bias for action. Takes calculated risks based on quality data. Drives for standardization and simplification.
- Stretch – Sets aggressive goals and celebrates progress. Continually strives to be best in class. Has a passion to exceed customer expectations.
- Vision – Creates clear, simple, reality-based, customer-focused strategy and goals. Build trust and commitment through candid communication. Energizes and excites others.
- “Boundaryless” – Is open to ideas from anywhere. Participates openly and constructively without alienating others. Has a global perspective
- Des Moines IA / Omaha, NE
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Raleigh, NC
- OKC / Tulsa, OK
- Shreveport, LA / Little Rock AR
- San Antonio / Austin, TX
- Minneapolis, MN
- Jacksonville/Orlando/Tampa, FL
- Houston, TX