carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Kiewit Corporation is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Kiewit Corporation will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Communications Specialist - Central Companies Kiewit Corporation in Englewood, CO 80112 in January 2018 in Englewood, CO 80112 begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Communications Specialist - Central Companies Kiewit Corporation in Englewood, CO 80112 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Englewood, CO 80112. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Communications Specialist - Central Companies Kiewit Corporation in Englewood, CO 80112 in January 2018 January 2018 in Englewood, CO 80112 below..
Communications Specialist - CentralCompany Kiewit Corporation
Location Englewood, CO 80112
Update 8 Day ago
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
- Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
- Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
- Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
- 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
- Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
- We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
This opportunity is with Kiewit’s Central District, and will work out of the Denver Tech Center area.
Kiewit’s Central District, one of Kiewit’s largest infrastructure districts, constructs and upgrades interstates, highways, bridges, airport runways, taxiways and associated facilities.
Do you immediately think of yourself when you hear, “we need a top-notch communicator and creative, innovative thinker – someone who can build a bulletproof communication plan and take it to the finish line?” Do you get fired up about technology (even the stuff that’s pretty complex but really helps make people’s jobs easier)? Are you creative but also love nailing the details that really matter? Do you know a few things about using the right channels to reach the right people with the right message?
If you answered yes to the above, then help us do these things to have a big impact at a nearly $9 billion construction and engineering giant that is designing and building amazing projects across North America
- Oversee internal HR Communications to ensure messaging is on point
o Simplify existing information to ensure it is easily accessible, correct, and up to date
- Evaluate the flow of information across the HR community
- Partner with HR departments to build communications
o Edit messaging
o Consult with internal HR departments to ensure messaging of updated processes is correct
- Ensure complex information is presented clearly and is compelling
- Work on a wide range of materials including newsletters, email blasts, flyers, etc.
- Strategize, plan and develop communications on various HR initiatives
o Deliver messaging creatively, inspirationally, and with an audience-appropriate tone
- Special projects as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree (journalism, communication or similar)
- Five years of experience in communication, marketing
- People skills to help build important relationships and work at all levels of the organization
- An ability to juggle — you’ll be asked to handle multiple priorities
- A mindset that is all about learning, improving and adapting on the fly
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Word
- Some useful experience in graphic design and video production preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft SharePoint (or willingness to learn) preferred