carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Kiewit Corporation is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Kiewit Corporation will be available with regard to new position while Position as Communications Specialist - Central Companies Kiewit Corporation in Englewood, CO 80112 in January 2018 within Englewood, CO 80112 originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Communications Specialist - Central Companies Kiewit Corporation in Englewood, CO 80112 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Englewood, CO 80112. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Communications Specialist - Central Companies Kiewit Corporation in Englewood, CO 80112 in January 2018 January 2018 in Englewood, CO 80112 below..
Communications Specialist - CentralCompany Kiewit Corporation
Location Englewood, CO 80112
Update 4 Day ago
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
- Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
- Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
- Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
- 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
- Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
- We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
This opportunity is with Kiewit’s Central District, and will work out of the Denver Tech Center area.
Kiewit’s Central District, one of Kiewit’s largest infrastructure districts, constructs and upgrades interstates, highways, bridges, airport runways, taxiways and associated facilities.
Do you immediately think of yourself when you hear, “we need a top-notch communicator and creative, innovative thinker – someone who can build a bulletproof communication plan and take it to the finish line?” Do you get fired up about technology (even the stuff that’s pretty complex but really helps make people’s jobs easier)? Are you creative but also love nailing the details that really matter? Do you know a few things about using the right channels to reach the right people with the right message?
If you answered yes to the above, then help us do these things to have a big impact at a nearly $9 billion construction and engineering giant that is designing and building amazing projects across North America
- Oversee internal HR Communications to ensure messaging is on point
o Simplify existing information to ensure it is easily accessible, correct, and up to date
- Evaluate the flow of information across the HR community
- Partner with HR departments to build communications
o Edit messaging
o Consult with internal HR departments to ensure messaging of updated processes is correct
- Ensure complex information is presented clearly and is compelling
- Work on a wide range of materials including newsletters, email blasts, flyers, etc.
- Strategize, plan and develop communications on various HR initiatives
o Deliver messaging creatively, inspirationally, and with an audience-appropriate tone
- Special projects as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree (journalism, communication or similar)
- Five years of experience in communication, marketing
- People skills to help build important relationships and work at all levels of the organization
- An ability to juggle — you’ll be asked to handle multiple priorities
- A mindset that is all about learning, improving and adapting on the fly
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Word
- Some useful experience in graphic design and video production preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft SharePoint (or willingness to learn) preferred