carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. Elm Crest is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; Elm Crest is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as CNA- Part-Time Days 6a-2:15p w/ Every Other Weekend Rotation Companies Elm Crest in Harlan, IA in January 2018 with Harlan, IA begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as CNA- Part-Time Days 6a-2:15p w/ Every Other Weekend Rotation Companies Elm Crest in Harlan, IA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Harlan, IA. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as CNA- Part-Time Days 6a-2:15p w/ Every Other Weekend Rotation Companies Elm Crest in Harlan, IA in January 2018 January 2018 in Harlan, IA below..
CNA- Part-Time Days 6a-2:15p w/ Every Other Weekend RotationCompany Elm Crest
Location Harlan, IA
Update 5 Day ago
- Provide individualized attention, which encourages each resident's ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being.
- Follows standard (universal) precautions for all procedures
- Knowledgeable of the individualized care plan for residents and provide support to the resident according to the care plan.
- Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident's daily care routine have been made on the care plan. Contribute to the care planning process by providing the charge nurse or other care planning staff with specific information and observations of the residents' needs and preferences.
- Attend to the individual needs of residents which may include assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with the individuals' care requirements.
- Maintain the comfort, privacy, and dignity of each resident in the delivery of services to them. Interact with residents in a manner that displays warmth and promotes a caring environment.
- Fully understand all aspects of residents' rights, including the right to be free of restraints and free of abuse. Responsible for promptly reporting to the charge nurse or administrative staff incidents or evidence of resident abuse or violation of residents' rights.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, neat, and clean environment; report environmental deficiencies to the charge nurse such as lighting or equipment problems.
- Protect the personal belongings of each resident including eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids, furnishings, jewelry, clothing, memorabilia, etc. Promptly report missing items according to established policy and participate in efforts to locate missing items.
- Observe residents for changes in condition or behavior and promptly report these changes to appropriate licensed nursing personnel.
- Provide care that maintains each resident's skin integrity to prevent pressure ulcers, skin tears, and other damage by changing incontinent residents, turning, repositioning immobile residents, and applying moisturizers to fragile skin, etc.
- Answer residents' call lights promptly and courteously.
- Perform various tasks assigned by the charge nurse including vital signs, residents' weights, applying creams/ointments, collecting specimens, etc.
- Assist with orienting residents and their families to the nursing home upon admission and to the unit when transfers occur.
- Lift, move, and transport residents, using proper body mechanics and/or lifting devices for accident prevention.
- Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the resident, visitors, families, peers, and supervisors.
- Assist and escort residents for appointments such as beauty shop, activities, church services, etc. Participate in activities and functions as directed.
- Practice careful, efficient, and no-wasteful use of supplies and linen and follow established charge procedures for resident charge items.
- Complete certified nursing assistant records documenting care provided or other information in keeping with department policies.
- Perform all job responsibilities in accordance with prescribed safety and infection control procedures including thorough hand washing, use of disposable gloves where indicated, and proper disposal of soiled materials.
- Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable attendance, uniform and dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a 10 th grade education.
- Must be a currently licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of this state.
- 3+ months prior nursing assistant experience in long-term care preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of team work and team concept.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health and safety of other individuals in the workplace.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will also perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by the supervisor or other management personnel. Management reserves the right to change job responsibilities, duties and hours as needs prevail. This document is for management communication only and is not intended to imply a written or implied contract of employment.
I have read and understand this job description. I know of no limitations which would prevent me from performing these functions with or without accommodation. I further understand that it is my responsibility to inform my supervisor at any time that I am unable to perform these functions. I agree to accept the responsibilities and duties as required by my supervisor and I will perform these duties to the best of my knowledge and ability.