carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Nordstrom is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Nordstrom is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Retail Sales - Beauty Advisor - Tom Ford - Woodfield Mall Companies Nordstrom in Schaumburg, IL 60173 in January 2018 throughout Schaumburg, IL 60173 begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Retail Sales - Beauty Advisor - Tom Ford - Woodfield Mall Companies Nordstrom in Schaumburg, IL 60173 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Schaumburg, IL 60173. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Retail Sales - Beauty Advisor - Tom Ford - Woodfield Mall Companies Nordstrom in Schaumburg, IL 60173 in January 2018 January 2018 in Schaumburg, IL 60173 below..
Retail Sales - Beauty Advisor - Tom Ford - Woodfield MallCompany Nordstrom
Location Schaumburg, IL 60173
Update 8 Day ago
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for skilled salespeople to assist customers with hands-on make-up application.
From attentive salespeople to meticulous tailors and innovative merchants, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join a Nordstrom Store, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding shopping experiences for our customers.
Nordstrom currently has sales openings in our Cosmetics Artistry department. Cosmetics lines may include: Nars, Trish McEvoy, Laura Mercier, Smashbox, Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Dior, YSL, Armani, Burberry, Guerlain, and Tom Ford. The ideal candidate is motivated, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and thrives in a commissioned sales environment. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the merchandise we sell and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career.
- Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Initiate service consultations by asking open-ended questions to learn the customer’s preferences and needs
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding products
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new products and invite them to upcoming events
- Consistently seek trend and product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Open new Nordstrom Rewards TM accounts as a means of building customer relationships
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible Build and maintain strong vendor relationships to maximize business results
- Perform daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning
- Have a high school diploma, or equivalent (preferred)
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about cosmetic trends
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Cosmetic experience and licensing is not required; we will provide training to all employees in cosmetics
As a Nordstrom employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) savings and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position. The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs. Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Job : Retail Sales - Cosmetics
Date Posted : 11/16/2017, 3:19:37 PM
Location : United States-Illinois-Schaumburg