carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Henry Ford Health System is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Henry Ford Health System will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as BestChoice Home Health Care Companies Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, MI in January 2018 in Detroit, MI begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as BestChoice Home Health Care Companies Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, MI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Detroit, MI. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as BestChoice Home Health Care Companies Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, MI in January 2018 January 2018 in Detroit, MI below..
BestChoice Home Health CareCompany Henry Ford Health System
Location Detroit, MI
Update 7 Day ago
Excellent opportunities in home health nursing exist at multiple office branches to support home care in the communities surrounding the Tri County Areas (Wayne, Oakland and Macomb) immediate needs in all areas.
Positions offer a minimum of 24 hours per week, NO on-call duties, one weekend requirement every two months.
- One-on-one individualized care
- The ability to serve the community you live and work in
- Outstanding opportunities to learn and grow
- A collaborative work environment
- Under general supervision of the nursing supervisor, utilizes the knowledge and application of nursing principles to provide direct patient care in the home.
- Assesses need for other allied health care services such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, nutrition, speech pathology and social work, to ensure an integrated home health care delivery system.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Successful completion of a registered nursing program accredited by the National League of Nursing required.
- Current Basic Life Support certification is required (BLS)
- Current licensure by the State of Michigan as a registered nurse required.
- Must have at least two years of recent hospital/hands on type of nursing experience post-graduation.
- Must have worked in a hands on type of position in the past 5 years using nursing skills.
- Prefer recent Home Health Care experience.
- The ability to effectively communicate with patients, families and hospital personnel is required.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required in order to interact effectively with individuals from various cultural and socio-ecomonic backgrounds.
- Must possess a current State of Michigan driver's license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation and a telephone.
- Must be able to document on a computer and internet.
- Must be able to lift, carry, transport and move clients, if needed.
Overview Henry Ford Health System, one of the largest and most comprehensive integrated U.S. health
care systems, is a national leader in clinical care, research and education. The system includes
the 1,200-member Henry Ford Medical Group, five hospitals, Health Alliance Plan (a health
insurance and wellness company), Henry Ford Physician Network, a 150-site ambulatory
network and many other health-related entities throughout southeast Michigan, providing a
full continuum of care. In 2015, Henry Ford provided $299 million in uncompensated care.
The health system also is a major economic driver in Michigan and employs more than 24,600
employees. Henry Ford is a 2011Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient. The
health system is led by President and CEO Wright Lassiter III. To learn more, visit HenryFord.com.
Benefits Whether it's offering a new medical option, helping you make healthier lifestyle choices or
making the employee enrollment selection experience easier, it's all about choice. Henry
Ford Health System has a new approach for its employee benefits program - My Choice
Rewards. My Choice Rewards is a program as diverse as the people it serves. There are
dozens of options for all of our employees including compensation, benefits, work/life balance
and learning - options that enhance your career and add value to your personal life. As an
employee you are provided access to Retirement Programs, an Employee Assistance Program
(Henry Ford Enhanced), Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Employee Health and Wellness
and access to day care services at Bright Horizons Midtown Detroit, and a whole host of other
benefits and services.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer Henry Ford Health System is
committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, size, height,
weight, marital status, family status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and genetic information,
or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.