carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Henry Ford Health System is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Henry Ford Health System can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as BestChoice Home Health Care Companies Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, MI in January 2018 within Detroit, MI originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as BestChoice Home Health Care Companies Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, MI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Detroit, MI. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as BestChoice Home Health Care Companies Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, MI in January 2018 January 2018 in Detroit, MI below..
BestChoice Home Health CareCompany Henry Ford Health System
Location Detroit, MI
Update 4 Day ago
Excellent opportunities in home health nursing exist at multiple office branches to support home care in the communities surrounding the Tri County Areas (Wayne, Oakland and Macomb) immediate needs in all areas.
Positions offer a minimum of 24 hours per week, NO on-call duties, one weekend requirement every two months.
- One-on-one individualized care
- The ability to serve the community you live and work in
- Outstanding opportunities to learn and grow
- A collaborative work environment
- Under general supervision of the nursing supervisor, utilizes the knowledge and application of nursing principles to provide direct patient care in the home.
- Assesses need for other allied health care services such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, nutrition, speech pathology and social work, to ensure an integrated home health care delivery system.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Successful completion of a registered nursing program accredited by the National League of Nursing required.
- Current Basic Life Support certification is required (BLS)
- Current licensure by the State of Michigan as a registered nurse required.
- Must have at least two years of recent hospital/hands on type of nursing experience post-graduation.
- Must have worked in a hands on type of position in the past 5 years using nursing skills.
- Prefer recent Home Health Care experience.
- The ability to effectively communicate with patients, families and hospital personnel is required.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required in order to interact effectively with individuals from various cultural and socio-ecomonic backgrounds.
- Must possess a current State of Michigan driver's license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation and a telephone.
- Must be able to document on a computer and internet.
- Must be able to lift, carry, transport and move clients, if needed.
Overview Henry Ford Health System, one of the largest and most comprehensive integrated U.S. health
care systems, is a national leader in clinical care, research and education. The system includes
the 1,200-member Henry Ford Medical Group, five hospitals, Health Alliance Plan (a health
insurance and wellness company), Henry Ford Physician Network, a 150-site ambulatory
network and many other health-related entities throughout southeast Michigan, providing a
full continuum of care. In 2015, Henry Ford provided $299 million in uncompensated care.
The health system also is a major economic driver in Michigan and employs more than 24,600
employees. Henry Ford is a 2011Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient. The
health system is led by President and CEO Wright Lassiter III. To learn more, visit HenryFord.com.
Benefits Whether it's offering a new medical option, helping you make healthier lifestyle choices or
making the employee enrollment selection experience easier, it's all about choice. Henry
Ford Health System has a new approach for its employee benefits program - My Choice
Rewards. My Choice Rewards is a program as diverse as the people it serves. There are
dozens of options for all of our employees including compensation, benefits, work/life balance
and learning - options that enhance your career and add value to your personal life. As an
employee you are provided access to Retirement Programs, an Employee Assistance Program
(Henry Ford Enhanced), Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Employee Health and Wellness
and access to day care services at Bright Horizons Midtown Detroit, and a whole host of other
benefits and services.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer Henry Ford Health System is
committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, size, height,
weight, marital status, family status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and genetic information,
or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.