carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. University of Rochester is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; University of Rochester is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as Call Center Communications Representative Companies University of Rochester in Rochester, NY in January 2018 with Rochester, NY originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as Call Center Communications Representative Companies University of Rochester in Rochester, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Rochester, NY. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as Call Center Communications Representative Companies University of Rochester in Rochester, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Rochester, NY below..
Call Center Communications RepresentativeCompany University of Rochester
Location Rochester, NY
Update 4 Day ago
Typical Duties :
- Independently answers large volume of inbound inquiries (such as, but not limited telephone calls, email messages, Electronic Medical Record and/or other electronic interfaces) following prescribed protocol and Standard Operating procedures in order to schedule patient appointments, resolve patient access issues, respond to patient/physician inquiries, handles or redirects billing inquiries, handles patient/customer complaints and provides basic technical support. Ensures appropriate use and distribution of Electronic Medical Record information. During the call, makes independent decisions to act outside of the protocol to transfer, refer or resolve emergent situations. Assesses the urgency of the situation and determines the appropriate action or referral source. Accurately and efficiently uses appropriate business systems and/or software to navigate, interpret and analyze, report, troubleshoot, schedule appointments, registers patients, records information and documents problem resolutions.
- Sorts patient calls using expert knowledge to respond to individual patient needs while responding to specific protocols of over 200 University Medical Center departments and affiliate organizations. Determines when situations warrant contacting Administrators on Call, Security, or Public Relations. Researches, resolves and documents non-routine paging issues which have impacted or delayed patient care. As required, performs disaster protocols. Resolves inquiries efficiently and escalates appropriately so all calls are resolved/documented.
- Anticipates, prioritizes and maintains a balance between inbound and outbound activity as well as other clerical and/or administrative activities. Independently initiates outbound communications following prescribed protocol and Standard Operating procedures in order to achieve and maintain optimal patient access targets and organizational goals/standards. This may include, but is not limited to making routine appointment reminders, managing wait lists and communications regarding event cancellations, changes and updates.
- Monitors appointment schedules, systems, and resources. Provides feedback/suggestions to leads, supervisors and/or department stakeholders for the purpose of achieving, monitoring and maintaining efficiency, reducing cost, and reducing waste. Alerts leads and supervisor to problems with systems, equipment, work stations, and resources in a timely manner to ensure highest quality and quantity of service is provided at all times. Based on general knowledge of UR Medicine branding standards and entity protocol, responds to inquiries and provides information for patients, physicians, vendors and customers of Strong Memorial Hospital, Highland Hospital, University of Rochester Medical Center affiliate institutions, UR Medical Faculty Group, individual departments, persons or programs in order to answer inquiries and connect callers.
- Keeps abreast regulations, compliance requirements and applies best practices. Is aware of and avoids issues downstream related to scheduling, initial registration and billing.
- Attends and contributes to meetings and participates in training sessions to ensure understanding of and adherence to communication protocol, organizational target goals, updates systems, and requirements for documentation of communication activity.
High School education and 1-2 years hospital and/or receptionist/switchboard/customer service experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to type a minimum of 38 words per minute.
How To Apply
All applicants must apply online.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled