carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. University of Rochester is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; University of Rochester is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Call Center Communications Representative Companies University of Rochester in Rochester, NY in January 2018 throughout Rochester, NY begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Call Center Communications Representative Companies University of Rochester in Rochester, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Rochester, NY. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Call Center Communications Representative Companies University of Rochester in Rochester, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Rochester, NY below..
Call Center Communications RepresentativeCompany University of Rochester
Location Rochester, NY
Update 7 Day ago
Typical Duties :
- Independently answers large volume of inbound inquiries (such as, but not limited telephone calls, email messages, Electronic Medical Record and/or other electronic interfaces) following prescribed protocol and Standard Operating procedures in order to schedule patient appointments, resolve patient access issues, respond to patient/physician inquiries, handles or redirects billing inquiries, handles patient/customer complaints and provides basic technical support. Ensures appropriate use and distribution of Electronic Medical Record information. During the call, makes independent decisions to act outside of the protocol to transfer, refer or resolve emergent situations. Assesses the urgency of the situation and determines the appropriate action or referral source. Accurately and efficiently uses appropriate business systems and/or software to navigate, interpret and analyze, report, troubleshoot, schedule appointments, registers patients, records information and documents problem resolutions.
- Sorts patient calls using expert knowledge to respond to individual patient needs while responding to specific protocols of over 200 University Medical Center departments and affiliate organizations. Determines when situations warrant contacting Administrators on Call, Security, or Public Relations. Researches, resolves and documents non-routine paging issues which have impacted or delayed patient care. As required, performs disaster protocols. Resolves inquiries efficiently and escalates appropriately so all calls are resolved/documented.
- Anticipates, prioritizes and maintains a balance between inbound and outbound activity as well as other clerical and/or administrative activities. Independently initiates outbound communications following prescribed protocol and Standard Operating procedures in order to achieve and maintain optimal patient access targets and organizational goals/standards. This may include, but is not limited to making routine appointment reminders, managing wait lists and communications regarding event cancellations, changes and updates.
- Monitors appointment schedules, systems, and resources. Provides feedback/suggestions to leads, supervisors and/or department stakeholders for the purpose of achieving, monitoring and maintaining efficiency, reducing cost, and reducing waste. Alerts leads and supervisor to problems with systems, equipment, work stations, and resources in a timely manner to ensure highest quality and quantity of service is provided at all times. Based on general knowledge of UR Medicine branding standards and entity protocol, responds to inquiries and provides information for patients, physicians, vendors and customers of Strong Memorial Hospital, Highland Hospital, University of Rochester Medical Center affiliate institutions, UR Medical Faculty Group, individual departments, persons or programs in order to answer inquiries and connect callers.
- Keeps abreast regulations, compliance requirements and applies best practices. Is aware of and avoids issues downstream related to scheduling, initial registration and billing.
- Attends and contributes to meetings and participates in training sessions to ensure understanding of and adherence to communication protocol, organizational target goals, updates systems, and requirements for documentation of communication activity.
High School education and 1-2 years hospital and/or receptionist/switchboard/customer service experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to type a minimum of 38 words per minute.
How To Apply
All applicants must apply online.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled