carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. National Testing Network is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; National Testing Network is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Exam Proctor - Written and Physical Exams Companies National Testing Network in Everett, WA 98204 in January 2018 throughout Everett, WA 98204 begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Exam Proctor - Written and Physical Exams Companies National Testing Network in Everett, WA 98204 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Everett, WA 98204. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Exam Proctor - Written and Physical Exams Companies National Testing Network in Everett, WA 98204 in January 2018 January 2018 in Everett, WA 98204 below..
Exam Proctor - Written and Physical ExamsCompany National Testing Network
Location Everett, WA 98204
Update 8 Day ago
NATIONAL TESTING NETWORK | ERGOMETRICS is an exciting, growing company committed to the development of high quality employment. For over 30 years, Ergometrics has developed the most innovative, job-related simulations tests in the industry, with special emphasis on selection for public safety occupations.
The examination proctor has two key responsibilities; written and physical ability test administration. This includes candidate management, test security, making precise recordings, providing candidate instructions, and overall administration of the computer-based, paper-based and physical ability exams. The Examination Proctor is required to uphold all professional standards and policy and procedures set by National Testing Network (NTN).
This job is two to three days a week, between 6-15 hours per week.
- Administers and proctors exams as instructed by NTN
- Checks candidates in and out of center following guidelines
- Briefs candidates on examination rules and procedures
- Conducts physical ability test orientations and mentors candidates when required
- Maintains test security at all times (maintain chain of responsibility)
- Submits rating sheets and reports for scoring and other processing
- Provides professional and friendly customer service to all candidates
- Supports NTN in providing consistent and fair test administration to all candidates
- Maintains testing center at highest level of cleanliness and order
- Maintains testing equipment-repair and upkeep of equipment
- Documenting any uncommon or suspicious behaviors or actions (incident report)
- Data entry of test performance and candidate information
- File and record maintenance
- Assists with other administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing
- Performs other duties as assigned
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understand and follow precise policies and procedures consistently and confidently
- Able to communicate professionally with all parties, including those whose primary language is not English
- Attention to detail, consistency and extreme accuracy when performing tasks
- Comfortable and effective with directing candidates/customers
- Courteous, diplomatic and friendly with all candidates
- Fitness or testing related background preferred, but not required
- A team player, reliable
- Basic computer skills
Must participate in Proctor training provided by NTN and on the job training including (but not limited to) reading manuals and test administration guides and job shadowing. All proctors must pass an annual Proctor Certification exam (for written exams) and a CPAT Certification (for physical ability exams) as it applies to their position.
- Sit for up to 3 hours at a time
- Stand for up to 3 hours at a time
- Regular bending
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Carry up to 25 pounds 50 feet
- Push/turn objects weighing up to 175 pounds
Work Environment: Physical abilities testing is conducted both indoors and out. Regular exposure to outdoor weather including high heat, wind, wet, or freezing conditions for up to 30 minutes.
National Testing Network is an E-Verify, Affirmative Action, and Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- Everett, WA
- High school or equivalent