carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Heartland Alliance is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Heartland Alliance will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Research and Policy Fellow Companies Heartland Alliance in Chicago, IL in January 2018 inside Chicago, IL start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Research and Policy Fellow Companies Heartland Alliance in Chicago, IL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Chicago, IL. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Research and Policy Fellow Companies Heartland Alliance in Chicago, IL in January 2018 January 2018 in Chicago, IL below..
Research and Policy FellowCompany Heartland Alliance
Location Chicago, IL
Update 5 Day ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs program evaluations and research projects.
- Develops and adapts data collection tools.
- Designs and integrates databases.
- Conducts focus groups.
- Collects quanitative and qualitative data.
- Analyzes administrative data sets including census, economic, and human services data.
- Enters, maintains and analyzes data in databases.
- Writes interim and final reports and research summaries.
- Reviews literature from appropriate sources.
- Adheres to research ethics as outlined in Institutional Review Board protocols.
- Participates in internal and external work groups.
- Keeps current on research methods and issue areas applicable to projects.
- Other duties as asigned.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Design - Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: Master's degree (M. A.) in public policy, social work, or related field required.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Excel and statistical software.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit and reach with hands and arms.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Some travel may be required.
- Some evenings or weekends may be required.