carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. Armor Correctional Health Services is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; Armor Correctional Health Services is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as Electronic Health Record Coordinator Companies Armor Correctional Health Services in Miami, FL 33155 in January 2018 with Miami, FL 33155 begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as Electronic Health Record Coordinator Companies Armor Correctional Health Services in Miami, FL 33155 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Miami, FL 33155. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as Electronic Health Record Coordinator Companies Armor Correctional Health Services in Miami, FL 33155 in January 2018 January 2018 in Miami, FL 33155 below..
Electronic Health Record CoordinatorCompany Armor Correctional Health Services
Location Miami, FL 33155
Update 4 Day ago
- Implements and coordinates EHR operational functions and ensures adherence to federal, state, correctional health care standards and institutional regulations and guidelines in the provision of services.
- Directly and administratively supervises facility employees in regards to EHR training, operation and implementation.
- Reviews, interprets, recommends and implements administrative polices relating to EHR that ensure adherence to contract and regulatory requirements; identifies and resolves issues regarding EHR matters and regularly evaluates administrative and operational EHR systems and services.
- Serves as the EHR administrative/operational representative/point of contact.
- Participates in the design, establishment, and maintenance of the EHR operational structure and assists in identifying additional staff that can assist in facility level maintenance.
- Represents Armor and facilities externally and internally at presentations as required.
- Responds to EHR requests from Armor Staff in accordance with Armor and Facility Guidelines. This includes following the rules and regulations for employee conduct/behavior and chain of command set forth by the command staff at all times while working within the detention/correctional facility.
- Will adhere to Armor’s Standards of Professional Conduct, and will incorporate and/or be supportive of Armor’s four core FISH! Philosophies – i.e. Play, Be There, Make Their Day and Choose Your Attitude.
- Respond to requests from Security Staff as well as Armor Staff in accordance with Armor and Facility Guidelines. This includes following the rules and regulations for employee conduct/behavior and chain of command set forth by the command staff at all times while working within the detention/correctional facility.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Skill, Knowledge and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of federal, state, correctional health care standards and institutional regulations and guidelines in the provision of contract services.
- Administrative planning and leadership skills.
- Knowledge or organizational structure, workflow, and institutional operating procedures.
- Knowledge of accreditation and certification requirements.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and administration in a correctional facility.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range or constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to understand and operate within contractual arrangements.
- Ability to supervise and train employees on all aspects of EHR operation.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Associate’s Degree in computer related field (preferred)
- Documented previous EHR experience may be substituted for education when appropriate.
- Two years of correctional health care experience.
- Other relevant professional experiences or educational backgrounds will be considered as deemed appropriate. However, when licensure is required by local, state, federal or contractual guidelines, we will not alter our position on those requirements.
- Work is normally performed in an office work environment.
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- Limited exposure to physical risk.