carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Armor Correctional Health Services is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Armor Correctional Health Services is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Electronic Health Record Coordinator Companies Armor Correctional Health Services in Miami, FL 33155 in January 2018 inside Miami, FL 33155 begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Electronic Health Record Coordinator Companies Armor Correctional Health Services in Miami, FL 33155 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Miami, FL 33155. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Electronic Health Record Coordinator Companies Armor Correctional Health Services in Miami, FL 33155 in January 2018 January 2018 in Miami, FL 33155 below..
Electronic Health Record CoordinatorCompany Armor Correctional Health Services
Location Miami, FL 33155
Update 8 Day ago
- Implements and coordinates EHR operational functions and ensures adherence to federal, state, correctional health care standards and institutional regulations and guidelines in the provision of services.
- Directly and administratively supervises facility employees in regards to EHR training, operation and implementation.
- Reviews, interprets, recommends and implements administrative polices relating to EHR that ensure adherence to contract and regulatory requirements; identifies and resolves issues regarding EHR matters and regularly evaluates administrative and operational EHR systems and services.
- Serves as the EHR administrative/operational representative/point of contact.
- Participates in the design, establishment, and maintenance of the EHR operational structure and assists in identifying additional staff that can assist in facility level maintenance.
- Represents Armor and facilities externally and internally at presentations as required.
- Responds to EHR requests from Armor Staff in accordance with Armor and Facility Guidelines. This includes following the rules and regulations for employee conduct/behavior and chain of command set forth by the command staff at all times while working within the detention/correctional facility.
- Will adhere to Armor’s Standards of Professional Conduct, and will incorporate and/or be supportive of Armor’s four core FISH! Philosophies – i.e. Play, Be There, Make Their Day and Choose Your Attitude.
- Respond to requests from Security Staff as well as Armor Staff in accordance with Armor and Facility Guidelines. This includes following the rules and regulations for employee conduct/behavior and chain of command set forth by the command staff at all times while working within the detention/correctional facility.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Skill, Knowledge and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of federal, state, correctional health care standards and institutional regulations and guidelines in the provision of contract services.
- Administrative planning and leadership skills.
- Knowledge or organizational structure, workflow, and institutional operating procedures.
- Knowledge of accreditation and certification requirements.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and administration in a correctional facility.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range or constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to understand and operate within contractual arrangements.
- Ability to supervise and train employees on all aspects of EHR operation.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Associate’s Degree in computer related field (preferred)
- Documented previous EHR experience may be substituted for education when appropriate.
- Two years of correctional health care experience.
- Other relevant professional experiences or educational backgrounds will be considered as deemed appropriate. However, when licensure is required by local, state, federal or contractual guidelines, we will not alter our position on those requirements.
- Work is normally performed in an office work environment.
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- Limited exposure to physical risk.