carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as Registered Nurse (HealthCare Administration) Companies Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration in Detroit, MI in January 2018 with Detroit, MI originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as Registered Nurse (HealthCare Administration) Companies Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration in Detroit, MI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Detroit, MI. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as Registered Nurse (HealthCare Administration) Companies Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration in Detroit, MI in January 2018 January 2018 in Detroit, MI below..
Registered Nurse (HealthCare Administration)Company Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Location Detroit, MI
Update 7 Day ago
- The incumbent will have knowledge of utilization management processes, all clinical documentation requirements that identify clinical conditions or procedures to support and enhance ICD-10 coding.
- The incumbent will possess knowledge of current standards of care, some coding and compliance guidelines, and knowledge of DRGs and third party payment regulations.
- The incumbent is accountable for utilizing a variety of collaborative strategies with physicians, mid-level providers and other members of the interdisciplinary team to ensure the severity of illness, expected risk of mortality, patient severity index and complexity of care is accurately reflected in the medical record, maximizing third party collections and delivering quality patient care services.
- The incumbent provides leadership for and participates in performance improvement activities. He/she uses performance improvement methodologies and education strategies to develop formal training improvement programs for the medical/hospital staff concerning clinical documentation opportunities, coding and reimbursement issues and provides ongoing updates as regulations change.
- He/she must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to triage work and manage multiple priorities at once.
- The incumbent must have the ability to interact with a wide variety of employees and to work independently in accomplishing assignments and program goals.
- The incumbent will assist in strengthening the Quadra-Med findings of specialty services to enhance program direction, planning and implementation.
- The incumbent supports the Medical Center's mission by possessing and exemplifying the Eight Core Competencies of the High Performance Model and ICARE values.
Functional Statement Title: Registered Nurse (HealthCare Administration Nurse), FS No# 000291-553
U.S. citizenship. Non-citizens may be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy.
Graduate of a school of professional nursing approved by the appropriate State-accrediting agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). In cases of graduates of foreign schools of professional nursing, possession of current, full, active and unrestricted registration will meet the requirement of graduation from an approved school of professional nursing.
The completion of coursework equivalent to a nursing degree in a MSN Bridge Program that qualifies for professional nursing registration constitutes the completion of an approved course of study of professional nursing. Students should submit the certificate of professional nursing to sit for the NCLEX to the VA along with a copy of the MSN transcript. (Reference VA Handbook 5005, Appendix G6)
Current, full, active, and unrestricted registration as a graduate professional nurse in a State, Territory or Commonwealth (i.e., Puerto Rico) of the United States, or the District of Columbia.
Grade Determinations: The following criteria must be met in determining the grade assignment of candidates, and if appropriate, the level within a grade:
Nurse I Level I - An Associate Degree (ADN) or Diploma in Nursing, with no additional nursing practice/experience required.
Nurse I Level II - An ADN or Diploma in Nursing and approximately 1 year of nursing practice/experience; OR an ADN or Diploma in Nursing and a bachelor's degree in a related field with no additional nursing practice/experience; OR a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) with no additional nursing practice/experience.
Nurse I Level III - An ADN or Diploma in Nursing and approximately 2-3 years of nursing practice/experience; OR an ADN or Diploma in Nursing and a Bachelor's degree in a related field and approximately 1-2 years of nursing practice/experience; OR a BSN with approximately 1-2 years of nursing practice/experience; OR a Master's degree in nursing (MSN) or related field with a BSN and no additional nursing practice/experience.
Nurse II - A BSN with approximately 2-3 years of nursing practice/experience; OR ADN or Diploma in Nursing and a Bachelor's degree in a related field and approximately 2-3 year's of nursing practice/experience; OR a Master's degree in nursing or related field with a BSN and approximately 1-2 year's of nursing practice/experience; OR a Doctoral degree in nursing or meets basic requirements for appointment and has doctoral degree in a related field with no additional nursing practice/experience required.
Nurse III - Master's degree in nursing or related field with BSN and approximately 2-3 year's of nursing practice/experience; OR a Doctoral degree in nursing or related field and approximately 2-3 year's of nursing practice/experience.
Preferred Experience: Please refer to duties section
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religions; spiritual; community; student; social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
While work is mostly sedentary, there are also demands for some walking and long periods of sitting. The incumbent may be required to answer numerous telephone calls and must have adequate eyesight and hand dexterity to allow for reading and operating a computer terminal. See VA Directive and Handbook 5019.
All applicants are required to submit the following supporting document type(s):
- Other(Completed signed and dated VA 10-2850A, Copy of current full active and unrestricted registration or license)
- Cover Letter
- Other Veterans Document
2. Copy of resume or CV (required).
Your resume must list the employment and/or non -paid experience by using the starting and ending dates in the month and year format.
This is required. Please only submit one updated/current resume. This HR Office will only review the last uploaded resume that is submitted for this vacancy. Please note that your uploaded or faxed documents are date and time stamped.
3. Copy of current, full and unrestricted license/registration (required).
4. Copy of unofficial college transcripts that show date of degree (required).
5. Current Federal Employees submit most recent SF -50. (2017)
Please use this checklist to make sure you have included other documents required for your application, such as a copy of your transcript (if using education to qualify), documentation to support Veterans Preference claims, etc. You will not be contacted for additional information.
Veterans' Preference: When applying for Federal Jobs, eligible Veterans should claim preference for 5pt (TP), or 10pt (CP/CPS, XPP, XP), or for Sole Survivor Preference (SSP), on the Occupational Questionnaire in the section(s) provided. A legible copy of your DD214(s) indicating character of service, disability certification, SF-15 (if claiming 10 pt. preference) or if you are currently serving on active duty and expected to be released or discharged within 120 days; documentation related to your active duty service which reflects the dates of service, character of service (honorable, general, etc.), or dates of impending separation. Documentation is required for eligibility verification.
Faxing Applications or Supporting Documents: You are encouraged to apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application. If you are unable to apply online or unable to upload your supporting documents to your online application, follow the directions located at the following site: Fax Options . The Vacancy ID of the job opportunity announcement is 2015072.
NOTE : If you applied online and your application is complete, do not fax the paper application (1203-FX) as this will overwrite your prior online responses and may result in you being found ineligible.