carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. Charles Drew University Of Medicine And Science is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; Charles Drew University Of Medicine And Science can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as EDUCATION AND TRAINING PROGRAM COORDINATOR Companies Charles Drew University Of Medicine And Science in Los Angeles, CA in January 2018 in Los Angeles, CA begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as EDUCATION AND TRAINING PROGRAM COORDINATOR Companies Charles Drew University Of Medicine And Science in Los Angeles, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Los Angeles, CA. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as EDUCATION AND TRAINING PROGRAM COORDINATOR Companies Charles Drew University Of Medicine And Science in Los Angeles, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Los Angeles, CA below..
EDUCATION AND TRAINING PROGRAM COORDINATORCompany Charles Drew University Of Medicine And Science
Location Los Angeles, CA
Update 10 Day ago
Four year college degree (B.A., B.S.) in Health Sciences. Experience in Business Administration, Public Administration, or Public Health is an advantage.
- Must be able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and have strong time management skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills, be detail-oriented, and have the ability to work collaboratively on scientific, clinical, research, administrative, and community-partnered teams.
- Knowledge of grant proposal development and administration, including to federal, local, and private agencies. Strongly prefer experience working with the National Institute of Health and its agencies such as National Cancer Institute and National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities.
- Knowledge of word processing: strong scientific, clinical, and academic research writing skills preferred including but not limited to editing and preparing scientific/technical manuscripts and use of bibliographic software such as Endnote. Prefer knowledge of manuscript submission and scientific journal processes related to manuscript banking into NIH’s PMC in accordance with open access policies.
- Knowledge of evaluation metric development for scientific, academic, educational, clinical, and community programs and activities including ability to effectively consolidate, analyze, and report data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Prefer basic/working knowledge of Spanish language.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office software is required. Prefer knowledge of NIH grant application software and related submission processes.
- At least 2 years or more years of experience working in an academic setting or institution with responsibility for coordinating educational programs and activities.
- At least 2 or more years of experience in scientific and programmatic grant development, writing, and submission of grant proposals and reports including to federal, local, and private funding agencies. Prefer experience with grant submission to National Institute of Health and its agencies such as National Cancer Institute and National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities.
- Grant administration and operations experience is required.
- Experience in coordination of staff and students, including experience working in conjunction with HR. Also strongly prefer experience working with diverse partners and cultural sensitivity.
- Experience with developing and communicating, in written and oral form, detailed and technical scientific and administrative program information to various audiences.
- Experience with program coordination /expansion in student training as well as related grant proposal development and submission (particularly to federal agencies).
- Has experience developing evaluation metrics to assist PI/Supervisor in reviewing effectiveness of educational program activities, recommending improvements, and assisting in executing recommendations.
- Has experience developing marketing/promotional information to increase visibility of the institution or program. Prefer experience articulating detailed or technical scientific information in a generally publically acceptable and culturally appropriate manner.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships in complex program/organizational settings involving heterogeneous constituents such as academic and clinical faculty, staff, students, and community partners from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience with interpreting operating policies and procedures, and resolving minor discipline and other employee relations issues within an academic setting or institution.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, and computer skills required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Long-term sitting at a computer workstation. Frequent standing and walking; occasional standing for multiple hours at events. Finger movement, feeling sufficient to work computers and equipment; speaking clearly, hearing conversationally, and seeing far and near. Travel off campus involved may be involved.
- Provides the administrative support of daily operations of the program ensuring compliance with university, state, and federal policies and regulations.
- Will be responsible for assisting the principal investigator and the core directors in the overall administration of the program.
- Will develop a model to coordinate education, training and development needs of individual undergraduates, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and senior and junior faculty member.
- Will establish and maintain a list of training courses offered at CDU , UCLA and Cedars Sinai
- Develops evaluation metrics, monitors program performance, and prepares progress reports.
- Analyzes and interprets data and compiles statistical reports.
- Prepares regular scheduled as well as assists PI/VP in the preparation of special reports on the program.
- Organizes and implements conferences, seminars associated with Research at CDU
- Develops, implements and maintains system records on trainees, mentors, program participants etc.
- Coordinates the collection and compilation of program activity data; develops, writes, and submits comprehensive statistical and narrative program reports.
- Collaborates with university departments, programs, projects, and community organizations to coordinate resources and enhance programs.
- Coordinates resources with the faculty and staff of Cancer, AXIS , Research Administration programs and other collaborative entities as needed through the infrastructure of the programs aims and goals.
- Manages the lectures, seminar series, conferences and annual program site visits.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or requested.
The ability to perform highly detailed work with sustained attention and care while providing/obtaining information on numerous inquiries is paramount to success in this position.
- The mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to perform highly detailed work with sustained attention and care while providing/obtaining information on numerous inquiries is paramount to success in this position. Frequently work on a variety of unrelated tasks. Use of sustained concentration, reasoning, judgment, resourcefulness, analytical ability and ingenuity.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to work effectively with a diverse community.