carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Ability Plus Therapy is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Ability Plus Therapy can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Administrative Assistant/Scheduler Companies Ability Plus Therapy in Melbourne, FL 32934 in January 2018 within Melbourne, FL 32934 originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Administrative Assistant/Scheduler Companies Ability Plus Therapy in Melbourne, FL 32934 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Melbourne, FL 32934. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Administrative Assistant/Scheduler Companies Ability Plus Therapy in Melbourne, FL 32934 in January 2018 January 2018 in Melbourne, FL 32934 below..
Administrative Assistant/SchedulerCompany Ability Plus Therapy
Location Melbourne, FL 32934
Update 6 Day ago
Ability Plus Therapy is located in Melbourne FL. We are the largest pediatric outpatient clinic in Brevard County. We have been in business since 2004. We provide PT, OT, ST and intensive suit therapy. We have a great reputation locally as well as abroad due to the wonderful team of therapists who strive in providing quality care. We also have a school, No Limits Academy, for children with disabilities. The students receive therapy services solely from Ability Plus Therapy. We have a very unique environment offering unmatched experience. We are very innovative and have highly skilled therapists who work collaboratively with other health care professionals and the school staff to provide the best patient outcome. We are making a tremendous difference in children's lives! We are seeking an administrative assistant with at least 2 years of medical office experience . We are looking for someone who has strong effective communication skills with providers, staff and patients, knowledge of EMR, insurance, medical office duties, and likes a fast pace, challenging environment.
- Organization - Proactively prioritizes and effectively manages resources and time.
- Communication - Communicates clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- Analytical Skills - Demonstrates ability to critically evaluate and appropriately act upon information.
- Customer Orientation - Establishes long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Decision Making - Identifies issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions; takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Contributing to Team Success - Actively participates as a member of the Company's team in a collaborative manner.
- Policies & Procedures - Articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
- PC Skills - Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) applications; knowledge of, or ability to learn Raintree Systems EMR and Billing software.
- Promptly answer incoming calls in a courteous manner.
- Manage daily schedule, including filling cancellations.
- Check patients in, and collect copays and balances.
- Scan insurance card, ID and forms from new patients.
- Provide forms or tablet for new patients to fill out if not completed prior to the visit.
- Confirm appointments for the next day.
- Prepare schedule for No Limits Academy students.
- Confirm attendance of students and making the necessary changes in the schedule.
- Manage waiting list.
- Scan documents into EMR system.
- Additional projects as directed.
- Knowledge of ICD-10 codes, HIPAA, and medical terminology.
- Electronic medical records experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years
- office: 2 years