carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Ability Plus Therapy is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Ability Plus Therapy will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Administrative Assistant/Scheduler Companies Ability Plus Therapy in Melbourne, FL 32934 in January 2018 inside Melbourne, FL 32934 begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Administrative Assistant/Scheduler Companies Ability Plus Therapy in Melbourne, FL 32934 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Melbourne, FL 32934. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Administrative Assistant/Scheduler Companies Ability Plus Therapy in Melbourne, FL 32934 in January 2018 January 2018 in Melbourne, FL 32934 below..
Administrative Assistant/SchedulerCompany Ability Plus Therapy
Location Melbourne, FL 32934
Update 9 Day ago
Ability Plus Therapy is located in Melbourne FL. We are the largest pediatric outpatient clinic in Brevard County. We have been in business since 2004. We provide PT, OT, ST and intensive suit therapy. We have a great reputation locally as well as abroad due to the wonderful team of therapists who strive in providing quality care. We also have a school, No Limits Academy, for children with disabilities. The students receive therapy services solely from Ability Plus Therapy. We have a very unique environment offering unmatched experience. We are very innovative and have highly skilled therapists who work collaboratively with other health care professionals and the school staff to provide the best patient outcome. We are making a tremendous difference in children's lives! We are seeking an administrative assistant with at least 2 years of medical office experience . We are looking for someone who has strong effective communication skills with providers, staff and patients, knowledge of EMR, insurance, medical office duties, and likes a fast pace, challenging environment.
- Organization - Proactively prioritizes and effectively manages resources and time.
- Communication - Communicates clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- Analytical Skills - Demonstrates ability to critically evaluate and appropriately act upon information.
- Customer Orientation - Establishes long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Decision Making - Identifies issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions; takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Contributing to Team Success - Actively participates as a member of the Company's team in a collaborative manner.
- Policies & Procedures - Articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
- PC Skills - Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) applications; knowledge of, or ability to learn Raintree Systems EMR and Billing software.
- Promptly answer incoming calls in a courteous manner.
- Manage daily schedule, including filling cancellations.
- Check patients in, and collect copays and balances.
- Scan insurance card, ID and forms from new patients.
- Provide forms or tablet for new patients to fill out if not completed prior to the visit.
- Confirm appointments for the next day.
- Prepare schedule for No Limits Academy students.
- Confirm attendance of students and making the necessary changes in the schedule.
- Manage waiting list.
- Scan documents into EMR system.
- Additional projects as directed.
- Knowledge of ICD-10 codes, HIPAA, and medical terminology.
- Electronic medical records experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years
- office: 2 years