carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. Merck is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; Merck is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Associate Director, Device Quality (Medical Devices) Job Companies Merck in West Point, PA in January 2018 inside West Point, PA start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Associate Director, Device Quality (Medical Devices) Job Companies Merck in West Point, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside West Point, PA. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Associate Director, Device Quality (Medical Devices) Job Companies Merck in West Point, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in West Point, PA below..
Associate Director, Device Quality (Medical Devices) JobCompany Merck
Location West Point, PA
Update 4 Day ago
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where Merck has codified its legacy for over a century. Merck’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
Merck Manufacturing Division, MMD, is a team of dedicated, energetic individuals who are committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. Our facilities, along with our external contractors, suppliers, and partners, comprise an interdependent global manufacturing network that’s committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Reporting to the Director, Medical Device and Combination Product (MDCP) Quality, the incumbent will be responsible for independent support of development and commercialization of Medical Devices including the device constituent part of Combination Products. This position will interact with cross functional teams working with all levels of employees. Activities will include developing, documenting, and review of documentation to ensure compliance with applicable Medical Device Regulations and internal Merck requirements.
In addition, the MDCP Quality Associate Director is responsible for program planning and execution of MDCP projects.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Providing guidance on medical device design controls requirements to product development teams and cross functional team members.
- Contribute towards the development of retrospective and prospective Design History Files
- Support development of Device Risk Management as needed.
- Participates on Merck teams supporting MDCP CGMP and quality issues related to pure medical devices and the device constituent of a combination product.
- Works with the External and Internal Partners to ensure that effective and robust MDCP Quality Systems and Quality management are in place.
- Provides proactive support in training and coaching assigned sites to initiate quality improvements within Development, Operations and Quality.
- Audits and approves DHF (design history file) documentation for applicable regulatory filings, clinical supply, development and design transfer qualification. Ensure compliance with regulatory and Merck requirements. Evaluate deficiencies and assess impact on compliance status.
- Contributes to developing/revising policy and procedures for MDCP Quality and /or supported areas as needed.
- Supports preparations for regulatory agency inspections with focus on relevant MDCP regulations and Quality system requirements.
- Remains informed of current GMP requirements and industry trends as described in worldwide regulations and industry standards.
role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that
affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness
to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck,
we’re inventing for life.
Education Minimum Requirement:
- A Bachelor’s degree in (Science or
OR a Master’s degree (Science or Engineering or associated fields) and 4 years
related experience OR a Ph.D. (Science or Engineering or associated fields) and 2 years of related experience. Advanced degrees may be used reduce required
Required Experience and Skills:
- Led and managed development of DHF
- Extensive knowledge of applicable
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively
- Effective interpersonal skills and
cooperation in others.
- Risk Management Experience (ISO 14971:2012)
- Ability to work in a matrix
- Effective written and oral
- Able to apply prior experiences and
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Remediation experience is desired.
- Knowledge of current GMPs for
- QA/Regulatory Affairs Experience is
- ASQ (American Society for Quality) certifications are preferred.
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited
assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no
phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any
employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without
a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the
sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is
hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal
Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job: Qual Assurance & Ops Generic
Job Title: Assoc. Dir, Quality Assurance
Primary Location: NA-US-PA-West Point
Other Locations: NA-US-NJ-Whitehouse Station
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 2
Shift (if applicable): 1st
Company Trade Name: Merck