carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. Nestle USA is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; Nestle USA is open up intended for new location since Position as Merchandiser Part Time 20 hr/wk Tacoma WA Companies Nestle USA in Seattle, WA in January 2018 with Seattle, WA begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Merchandiser Part Time 20 hr/wk Tacoma WA Companies Nestle USA in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Seattle, WA. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Merchandiser Part Time 20 hr/wk Tacoma WA Companies Nestle USA in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Merchandiser Part Time 20 hr/wk Tacoma WACompany Nestle USA
Location Seattle, WA
Update 11 Day ago
The Merchandiser’s primary function is to support the display and stocking of Nestlé products at various customer sites in accordance to plan-o-gram specifications through executing world class service. This includes demonstrating sound safety practices while merchandising product, replenishing store freezers from back-room inventory, improving shelf positioning, increasing product display space, ensuring retail price tags are properly displayed, maintaining all Point-of-Sales materials, utilizing current flavor schematics for all products, establishing rapport/credibility with store personnel, and fostering strong communication with co-workers. The position requires driving to grocery store customers in a personal vehicle, for which mileage reimbursement will be provided per company policy.
- Merchandise frozen ice cream and pizza products to drive sales in various grocery accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with appropriate customers in all accounts, communicate with customers during service calls and respond to customer requests.
- Follow operational standard procedures that outline route schedules (Deliver, Merchandise and Order, also known as “DMO”), merchandising principles, filling frozen shelves with product, rotating product regularly, and front facing product.
- Maintain company-owned equipment and properly handle paperwork.
- Ensure stores set to correct flavor and tag schematics, promotional displays are properly executing, and store back stock is maintained and organized.
- Identify and communicate all selling opportunities and potential issues to sales representative, respond to co-worker communications, informs co-workers of all relevant activities at accounts, communicate completion of assigned daily tasks.
- Communicate directly with co-workers on issues, openly share ideas with others, encourage performance in others, give feedback when needed, and train new employees when applicable.
- Conduct activities in a safe manner, follow corporate safety guidelines and requirements (no cell phones while driving, proper bending, etc.), use personal protective equipment, and proactively address any unsafe conditions observed.
- Ability to practice safe working habits at all times
- Initiative: Self-starter, gets involved quickly, takes on difficult tasks with enthusiasm. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Energy: Maintains high activity/productivity level. Operates with sense of urgency, efficiency, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time.
- Stress Tolerance: Maintains stable and professional performance under pressure or opposition
- Detail: Strives to understand the details. Balances, analyzes and takes appropriate action. Solid planning, detail oriented and organization skills.
- Communication: Presents ideas effectively, actively listens, and works across functional boundaries with the ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and store personnel. Ability to influence others.
- Teamwork: Can work in group or alone; oriented towards the good of the whole. Contain ability to build rapport and good working relationship with multiple store personnel, including Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers and Frozen Food Managers, as well as co-workers.
- Manage job professionally and with a high level of organization
- Ability to effectively deal with change and adversity in the work place, and work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate ability to deliver consistent results while building organization capabilities.
- Ability to respond to change with positive attitude, offer suggestions for improvements to increase effectiveness of change, support new initiatives, and maintain an open mind.