carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Infant Hearing Screening Specialists is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Infant Hearing Screening Specialists can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Part Time Newborn Hearing Screening Companies Infant Hearing Screening Specialists in Ventura, CA in January 2018 throughout Ventura, CA start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Part Time Newborn Hearing Screening Companies Infant Hearing Screening Specialists in Ventura, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Ventura, CA. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Part Time Newborn Hearing Screening Companies Infant Hearing Screening Specialists in Ventura, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Ventura, CA below..
Part Time Newborn Hearing ScreeningCompany Infant Hearing Screening Specialists
Location Ventura, CA
Update 8 Day ago
The Newborn Hearing Screener will conduct hearing screens on all applicable patients at the hospital he or she is assigned to. While performing hearing screens, the Newborn Hearing Screener will follow IHSS and hospital policies and procedures, including, but not limited to infection prevention and control, safety awareness, and quality assurance. Contribute to a positive work environment and overall team effort, and sign a non-compete/confidentiality agreement.
- Ensure every baby is screened according to the state requirements under the California, NHSP, and IHSS corporate guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Follow strict guidelines for patient identification and result labeling.
- Maintain both hospital and IHSS corporate records and logs as required.
- Maintain newborn hearing screening equipment in accordance with IHSS corporate guidelines. Any damage or equipment malfunctions must be reported immediately to the Biomedical Engineering department.
- Record results appropriately in patients’ charts.
- Inventory supplies and report supply needs to assigned Area Manager.
- Begin assigned shift as scheduled.
- Perform related responsibilities as required or directed.
- When possible, perform hearing screens on infants in the best possible testing conditions (while infant is sleeping, testing environment is quiet, lights are dimmed).
- Report all hospital concerns immediately (within twelve hours) to IHSS personnel.
- Attend all meetings that pertain to the Newborn Hearing Screening Program when directed by corporate office.
- Ensure strict compliance with the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Maintain excellent customer service throughout the program.
KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
Minimum skill and proficiency in both oral and written communication and basic mathematical calculations as acquired through the completion of high school or its equivalent.
Work requires operation or use of infant hearing screening machine, general office equipment, and computer technology.
Ability to communicate effectively with medical staff, including but not limited to, nurses and other staff within the hospital for the purpose of coordinating activities and explaining basic test procedures.
Completion of the National Center for Hearing Assessment and Management (NCHAM) Newborn Hearing Screening Training Curriculum
Basic Life Support CPR American Heart Association Course Completion Cards.
Preferred but not required; Licensed California Registered Nurse, or Certified Nursing Assistant.
Ability to stand, walk, and push the screening equipment. Perform light physical lifting (up to 25 pounds) on an intermittent basis.
ESSENTIAL ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
Work is performed in a standard hospital environment with exposure to human waste, blood, and other body secretions. It is acknowledged that there is possible exposure to communicable or infectious diseases that may require well defined precautions for protection from injury or illness.
Required to provide proof of the following immunizations and lab work at employee’s expense.
-Seasonal influenza shot
-TB Test within one year or a current TB chest X-ray within three years
-Two MMR (Measles, Mumps, & Rubella) immunization records or blood titer (with quantitative values)
-Two Varicella immunization records or blood titer (with quantitative values)
-Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis) immunization record dated within ten years
-Hepatitis B immunizations: either series of 3, blood titer (with quantitative values)
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Required to be available to work weekends and holidays Comply with all hospital fire and safety requirements
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent