carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. Infant Hearing Screening Specialists is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; Infant Hearing Screening Specialists is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as Part Time Newborn Hearing Screening Companies Infant Hearing Screening Specialists in Ventura, CA in January 2018 with Ventura, CA begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as Part Time Newborn Hearing Screening Companies Infant Hearing Screening Specialists in Ventura, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Ventura, CA. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as Part Time Newborn Hearing Screening Companies Infant Hearing Screening Specialists in Ventura, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Ventura, CA below..
Part Time Newborn Hearing ScreeningCompany Infant Hearing Screening Specialists
Location Ventura, CA
Update 5 Day ago
The Newborn Hearing Screener will conduct hearing screens on all applicable patients at the hospital he or she is assigned to. While performing hearing screens, the Newborn Hearing Screener will follow IHSS and hospital policies and procedures, including, but not limited to infection prevention and control, safety awareness, and quality assurance. Contribute to a positive work environment and overall team effort, and sign a non-compete/confidentiality agreement.
- Ensure every baby is screened according to the state requirements under the California, NHSP, and IHSS corporate guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Follow strict guidelines for patient identification and result labeling.
- Maintain both hospital and IHSS corporate records and logs as required.
- Maintain newborn hearing screening equipment in accordance with IHSS corporate guidelines. Any damage or equipment malfunctions must be reported immediately to the Biomedical Engineering department.
- Record results appropriately in patients’ charts.
- Inventory supplies and report supply needs to assigned Area Manager.
- Begin assigned shift as scheduled.
- Perform related responsibilities as required or directed.
- When possible, perform hearing screens on infants in the best possible testing conditions (while infant is sleeping, testing environment is quiet, lights are dimmed).
- Report all hospital concerns immediately (within twelve hours) to IHSS personnel.
- Attend all meetings that pertain to the Newborn Hearing Screening Program when directed by corporate office.
- Ensure strict compliance with the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Maintain excellent customer service throughout the program.
KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
Minimum skill and proficiency in both oral and written communication and basic mathematical calculations as acquired through the completion of high school or its equivalent.
Work requires operation or use of infant hearing screening machine, general office equipment, and computer technology.
Ability to communicate effectively with medical staff, including but not limited to, nurses and other staff within the hospital for the purpose of coordinating activities and explaining basic test procedures.
Completion of the National Center for Hearing Assessment and Management (NCHAM) Newborn Hearing Screening Training Curriculum
Basic Life Support CPR American Heart Association Course Completion Cards.
Preferred but not required; Licensed California Registered Nurse, or Certified Nursing Assistant.
Ability to stand, walk, and push the screening equipment. Perform light physical lifting (up to 25 pounds) on an intermittent basis.
ESSENTIAL ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
Work is performed in a standard hospital environment with exposure to human waste, blood, and other body secretions. It is acknowledged that there is possible exposure to communicable or infectious diseases that may require well defined precautions for protection from injury or illness.
Required to provide proof of the following immunizations and lab work at employee’s expense.
-Seasonal influenza shot
-TB Test within one year or a current TB chest X-ray within three years
-Two MMR (Measles, Mumps, & Rubella) immunization records or blood titer (with quantitative values)
-Two Varicella immunization records or blood titer (with quantitative values)
-Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis) immunization record dated within ten years
-Hepatitis B immunizations: either series of 3, blood titer (with quantitative values)
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Required to be available to work weekends and holidays Comply with all hospital fire and safety requirements
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent