carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Salesforce is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Salesforce will be available with regard to new position while Position as Executive Assistant Openings in AMER (7 Openings Total) Companies Salesforce in San Francisco, CA in January 2018 within San Francisco, CA originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Executive Assistant Openings in AMER (7 Openings Total) Companies Salesforce in San Francisco, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout San Francisco, CA. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Executive Assistant Openings in AMER (7 Openings Total) Companies Salesforce in San Francisco, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in San Francisco, CA below..
Executive Assistant Openings in AMER (7 Openings Total)Company Salesforce
Location San Francisco, CA
Update 6 Day ago
Openings in San Francisco, CA:
Sr. EA to Chief Product Officer
EA to SVP & Associate General Counsel
EA to SVP & GM, Service Cloud & SVP, Product Management for Service Cloud
EA & Project Coordinator to SVP, M&A Strategic Operations
Openings in Bellevue, WA:
EA to SVP, Infrastructure Engineering
EA to SVP, Security Product & Program Management & SVP, Security Engineering
Openings in Burlington, MA:
EA to SVP Infra Engineering Commerce Cloud & VP, Infrastructure Operations
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgment.
- Provide a strong, strategic partnership with the executive to improve day-to-day efficiency.
- Manage day-to-day schedules in such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Take into consideration calendar priorities based on release cycle, fiscal calendar, current projects, customer fire drills, team needs and Dreamforce.
- International and domestic travel booking.
- Book appropriate domestic and international travel within SFDC travel policy taking into account travel Visas, costs and proper documentation.
- Submit accurate expense reports in a timely manner adhering to SFDC policy.
- Organization of quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, etc.
- Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, etc.
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations; Microsoft and Google applications when needed.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Google Hangouts and conference calls.
- Increased knowledge of all internal policies and systems.
- Participate in planning and other business related meetings as requested.
- Other administrative duties as requested.
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups within Salesforce and senior executives inside and outside the company.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong teamwork skills, and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively across a range of personalities.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Very strong technical competency, specifically with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and Gcal.
- Strong oral and written communication. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Previous technology industry a plus.
- 5+ years experience a must.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.