carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Texas Health Resources is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Texas Health Resources can be open intended for fresh location while Position as MLT/MLS Companies Texas Health Resources in Dallas, TX 75231 in January 2018 throughout Dallas, TX 75231 start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as MLT/MLS Companies Texas Health Resources in Dallas, TX 75231 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Dallas, TX 75231. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as MLT/MLS Companies Texas Health Resources in Dallas, TX 75231 in January 2018 January 2018 in Dallas, TX 75231 below..
MLT/MLSCompany Texas Health Resources
Location Dallas, TX 75231
Update 8 Day ago
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas is seeking a Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) or Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) for their laboratory.
Position is a Trauma Tech that will works in both the Blood Bank and Core Lab
- Full Time; 2nd Shift
- 8 On/ 6 Off; 1330 – 1200 Wednesday to Wednesday
- Associates Degree for a MLT or a Bachelor Degree for a MLS (or attained within 3 months of hire)
- Preferred: Associates degree or Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology, Applied Technology, Clinical Lab Science or Chemical, Physical or Biological Science preferred (proof required)
- Internship in an approved Medical Technician or Medical Technology training program required
- Preferred: 2 years’ experience in a Medical Laboratory
- 1 year Blood Bank
- 3 year Core Lab Generalist
- Previous experience with process improvement projects.
- MLT (ASCP), MT (ASCP), MLS (ASCP) OR equivalent (AMT, AAB, HHS, NCA, HEW, CLS- CA, FL, NY state license, Philippine Board of Technical Technology) OR ASCP specialty certification for specific discipline
- Registry must be passed within 3 months of hire date
- Preferred MLT (ASCP), MT (ASCP), MLS (ASCP)
- Strong positive interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly
- Problem solving ability, time management skills
- Possess organizational skills to function successfully in a fast paced work environment
- Computer literate
- Preferred: Experience with Cerner Millennium LIS.
- Evaluates specimen integrity and acceptability prior to testing
- Maintains specimen integrity during testing
- Follows specimen identification protocols throughout entire testing and resulting process
- Understands and demonstrates Quality control guidelines
- Documents all quality control (LIS or log sheets)
- Troubleshoots, performs and documents remedial action when QC is outside acceptable limits
- Quality control samples processed, handled and reconstituted appropriately
- Operates instrument within scope of training, utilizing established protocols and procedures
- Performs assigned maintenance and documents appropriately
- Calibrates as required and documents according to laboratory procedure
- Troubleshoots instrument malfunction within scope of training and escalates to appropriate supervisor when appropriate
- Receives and stores supplies as they are delivered, maintaining appropriate storage conditions.
- Demonstrates flexibility in adjusting work hours to ensure that sufficient staff are available to meet patient needs
- Supports all areas of the general lab and processing
- Communicates information on test results, reference ranges, critical values and specimen requirements to authorized personnel or physicians
- Maintains educational requirements according to policy
- Maintains professional appearance and decorum
- Interacts with patients, families, hospital staff and physicians as a laboratory ambassador
- Communicates pertinent information to next shift and coworkers
- Follows HIPAA guidelines
- Personal protective equipment utilized as required
- Work area is kept clean and orderly using appropriate disinfectant
- Hazardous and contaminated waste material disposed of according to hospital guidelines
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas is an 898-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical program leader, having provided compassionate care to the residents of Dallas and surrounding communities since 1966. A full-service regional referral center, Texas Health Dallas has approximately 3,500 employees and 1,100 physicians on its medical staff, and offers a full range of services, including cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, senior care, women's services and a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Dallas has been recognized as a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital in multiple specialties and is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers . The hospital is also a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, a certified Emergency Stroke Care center and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Dallas County in 2012.We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.