carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. UPMC is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; UPMC is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Front Office Secretary Companies UPMC in Pittsburgh, PA 15238 in January 2018 throughout Pittsburgh, PA 15238 begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Front Office Secretary Companies UPMC in Pittsburgh, PA 15238 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Pittsburgh, PA 15238. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Front Office Secretary Companies UPMC in Pittsburgh, PA 15238 in January 2018 January 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA 15238 below..
Front Office SecretaryCompany UPMC
Location Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Update 4 Day ago
The front office secretary coordinates and provides secretarial support to the staff of the facility. The front office secretary provides support for the Corporate Management Team as well as the clinical staff in a variety of settings.
- Achieves and maintains a level of productivity which meets or exceeds the standards established for the facility by the organization.
- Answers telephone calls and relays messages containing accurate and complete information including name of caller, affiliation, date and time of call, and call back number. Returns telephone calls to clients to cancel, confirm or change appointments.
- Attends department meetings and records, types, and distributes the minutes of those meetings. Assists in the organization of department in-services, obtaining audiovisual equipment, preparing handouts and typing schedules. Maintains records of departmental involvement in administrative and educational activities.
- Compiles charts for new patients including all necessary forms as required by therapist and for billing. Maintains medical records according to department procedures including checking that all notes are completed and signed prior to copying and filing. Copies charts and material as requested for chart auditing, attorneys, insurance companies and management functions of the organization and invoices attorneys for records.
- Deposits payments at bank in a secure and timely manner as needed.
- Maintains office order including but not limited to keeping an inventory of office supplies, preparing purchase requisitions for office supplies and special medical supply requisitions as needed, distribution of mail and correspondence to appropriate individuals, photo-copying, and the maintenance of office bulletin boards and equipment. Orients volunteers and staff members to telephone and supply system.
- Schedules patient appointments as delegated by the respective supervisor. Assists patients by greeting and directing them to clinical area as required by the needs of the facility in a friendly and timely manner. This includes insuring proper sign in for patient, processing patient information, escorting patients from waiting room to treatment area, and informing therapists that patient is present and ready for treatment.
- Types office correspondence including but not limited to evaluations, progress notes, discharge summaries, letters, memoranda and reports as requested by the respective supervisor. Assists with the data collection process and/or prepares statistical reports and forwards to appropriate personnel in a timely manner. May serve as timekeeper or assists with collecting/coordinating payroll.
- Understands and implements insurance requirements for each insurance company. Participates in billing process (patient registration, insurance verification, authorization for treatment, entering charges) and receives and posts patient copayments at time of service. Addresses patient inquiries regarding billing discrepancies, including communication with CRS team members as appropriate to bring resolution.
- EDUCATIONAL/KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prefer Associates Degree in Business/Healthcare or 2 years experience as a secretary.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES & INTERPERSONAL/LANGUAGE SKILLS:
- Knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT Coding preferred.
- Must possess good working knowledge of grammar and general office procedures.
- Must possess a good working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software including Word and Excel.
- The ability to use office machines (fax, copier, mail, etc.) preferred.
- Must complete CRS Orientation, Facility-specific Orientation, and Department Specific Orientation(s) where appropriate.
- Must possess the ability to provide customer services of the quality expected of CRS employees.
- Must complete all mandatory competencies for system, CRS business unit and/or facility.
- Must possess the ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Must be organized and possess good time management skills.
- Must be able to prioritize a heavy workload.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with all personalities.
- Ability to respond appropriately to telephone inquiries.
- Incumbent must be courteous and demonstrate appropriate behavior towards patients, staff, peers and other allied health professionals.
- Act 33 Child Clearance with Renewal
- Act 34 Criminal Clearance with Renewal
- Act 73 FBI Clearance