carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Yale New Haven Health Services is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Yale New Haven Health Services will be available with regard to new position while Position as ED REGISTRAR Companies Yale New Haven Health Services in Bridgeport, CT 06606 in January 2018 within Bridgeport, CT 06606 originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as ED REGISTRAR Companies Yale New Haven Health Services in Bridgeport, CT 06606 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Bridgeport, CT 06606. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as ED REGISTRAR Companies Yale New Haven Health Services in Bridgeport, CT 06606 in January 2018 January 2018 in Bridgeport, CT 06606 below..
ED REGISTRARCompany Yale New Haven Health Services
Location Bridgeport, CT 06606
Update 5 Day ago
The Emergency Department Registrar (EDR) is responsible for all functions and responsibilities related to patient registration in the Emergency Department. Utilizing effective communication, and effective use of technology, the EDR is responsible to perform a variety of functions including accurate patient identification while adhering to Red Flag procedures to insure patient safety. Obtains and updates the patient's demographic and financial information in a stressful atmosphere utilizing multiple computer systems to assure timely processing of the patient visit. The EDR must stay abreast of all insurance changes and adhere to managed care requirements and all other information legislated for Health Care as it relates to the hospital. The EDR must understand the various insurance carriers' options and completes insurance entry accurately, satisfying billing requirements to ensure a payable account. The EDR electronically verifies eligibility of insurances, identifies co pay balances and collects co-pays or initiates other funding referrals as outlined by departmental policy. The EDR actively participates with other Emergency Department staff and special protocol teams (trauma, stroke, cardiac) to insure a cohesive, efficient work environment. The EDR must actively participle in incident planning and be prepared to effectively implement incident plan procedures in the event of a disaster. The EDR will also provide support to other areas in the admitting department as deemed appropriate.
- 1. Interviewing and Demographic Information
- 1.1 Properly identifies patients in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to Red Flag rules to insure patient safety. Prints patient identification label and places ID band on all patients to assure proper patient identification
- 2. Insurance and Billing requirements
- 2.1 Demonstrates a solid understanding of the various insurance carriers options and completes insurance entry accurately, satisfying billing requirements to ensure a payable account.
- 3. Technology Resource Management.
- 3.1 Maintains a strong working knowledge of SDK,CCSS/SCM,LYNX,ED Manager,POSC and all applicable systems that involve Emergency Department registration.
- 4. Customer Service
- 4.1 Ensures smooth functioning of the registration process in order to reduce wait time in the Emergency Department.
- 5. Resource Management
- 5.1 In collaboration with Manager, provide support in other designated work environments within PFAS to support department and patient needs.
- 6. Supports Organizational and Departmental goals
- 6.1 Performs all functions in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Associate Degree in Business, Health Administration/Health Services, or related field required or relevant strong customer service/technology/healthcare equivalent experience.
Two (2) or more years experience in a customer service environment preferably in the healthcare industry. Hospital and/or third party experience preferred.
Self directed, well organized and exhibiting excellent interpersonal and team oriented skills with a strong ability to interpret insurance benefits and apply to hospital services. Strong PC skills, keyboarding skills and the capability to navigate various software and spreadsheet systems. Must be able to work under intense pressure with ability to problem solve and multi-task. Capable of balancing appropriate level of intervention and partnering with clinical staff to insure the highest quality of patient care.