carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. State of Washington is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; State of Washington can be open intended for fresh location while Position as DSHS Social Service Specialist 3 Companies State of Washington in Bellevue, WA in January 2018 throughout Bellevue, WA start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as DSHS Social Service Specialist 3 Companies State of Washington in Bellevue, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Bellevue, WA. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as DSHS Social Service Specialist 3 Companies State of Washington in Bellevue, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Bellevue, WA below..
DSHS Social Service Specialist 3Company State of Washington
Location Bellevue, WA
Update 5 Day ago
Do you desire the ability to impact families in a positive way? Are you the type of employee who is consultative and enjoys being engaged with your clients? If this sounds like you, bring your professional knowledge, excellent communications skills and emotional intelligence to work for Children's Administration within the Department of Social and Health Services .
We are currently seeking proactive learners and resilient contributors to join our Child Protective Services (CPS), Children Family Welfare Services (CFWS) and Family Voluntary Services (FVS), and Family Assessment Response (FAR) programs within our King East field office located in Bellevue, Washington. Look at what our current staff have to say – Click here .
Some of what you'll do as a Social Service Specialist:
- Meet all casework management directives required by law, policy, and other mandates
- Adhere to Solution-Based Casework (SBC) model
- Perform advanced level work in the investigation of child abuse and neglect allegations and specialized case management
- Investigate allegations, assess complex family situations, and develop plans to protect children either in their own homes or out of home care through the intervention of the court system
- Make findings of abuse or neglect based on the results of the investigation.
- Focus on understanding and respecting the strengths of families including their heritage, cultural beliefs and values, communication and learning styles
- Work independently in devising your own work methods to provide an advanced level of specialized, culturally competent, and solution focused case management
- Utilize the Child Health and Education Tracking (CHET) Screens
- Provide accurate and timely entries into FamLink
We're looking for professionals who have successfully demonstrated:
- Ability to make critical decisions, based on integration of information from multiple sources that may be discrepant, in high-stress situations
- Engage children and families under difficult circumstances, to gather information to make accurate and precise decisions
- Proven ability to identify problems, develop and implement solutions
- Ability to communicate information both orally and in writing so others will understand
- Ability to remain calm when being confronted and to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successfully manage competing priorities
Who should apply?
Professionals with a Bachelor's Degree in social services, human services, behavioral sciences or a related field AND two years of paid social service experience
Master's Degree in social services, human services, behavioral sciences, or a related field AND one year of paid social service experience. A practicum will be substituted for the one year of paid social service experience
Based on experience, this job may be filled as a Social Service Specialist 2 In-training.
Degrees must be obtained from an accredited institution.
For questions about job 00626 contact David Ozment at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history may be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment but will be considered in determining the applicant's suitability and competence to perform in the job. This announcement may be used to fill multiple vacancies. Employees driving on state business must have a valid driver's license. Employees driving a privately owned vehicle on state business must have liability insurance on the privately owned vehicle.
Washington State Department of Social & Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, marital status, race, creed, color, national origin, religion or beliefs, political affiliation, military status, honorably discharged veteran, Vietnam Era, recently separated or other protected veteran status, the presence of any sensory, mental, physical disability or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability, equal pay or genetic information. Persons requiring accommodation in the application process or this job announcement in an alternative format may contact the Recruiter at (360) 725-5810. Applicants who are deaf or hard of hearing may call through Washington Relay Service by dialing 7-1-1 or 1-800-833-6384.