carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Partners HealthCare(PHS) is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Partners HealthCare(PHS) is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Corp Team Leader I Companies Partners HealthCare(PHS) in Somerville, MA in January 2018 throughout Somerville, MA begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Corp Team Leader I Companies Partners HealthCare(PHS) in Somerville, MA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Somerville, MA. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Corp Team Leader I Companies Partners HealthCare(PHS) in Somerville, MA in January 2018 January 2018 in Somerville, MA below..
Corp Team Leader ICompany Partners HealthCare(PHS)
Location Somerville, MA
Update 9 Day ago
We’re focused on a people-first culture for our system’s patients and our professional family. That’s why we provide our employees with more ways to achieve their potential. Partners HealthCare is committed to aligning our employees’ personal aspirations with projects that match their capabilities and creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors. We support each member of our team to own their personal development—and we recognize success at every step.
Our employees use the Partners HealthCare values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
Under the general direction of the Brigham and Women’s Health (BH) IS Deputy CIO, IS operations & Administration, the Team Lead will have front line responsibility to the business owners across multiple departments within the BH organization, which includes Brigham and Women's Hospital (BWH), Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital (BWFH), and its affiliates. This position will have responsibility for Cardiovascular systems (CV), EKG MUSE, Endoscopy, Neurology, Pulmonary, Reproductive Medicine, Patient Safety/Risk Management, and other hospital procedural systems, and will have direct management of the analytical and support staff assigned to those projects. The Team Lead for CV and Ancillary systems will also have front line support for the use of Epic Cupid at both BWH and BWFH. As part of the BH IS Operations and Administration team, this role will also have oversight of the new application provisioning process, wireless request process, configuration management, and governance process of integration requests for the future Ensemble BH Hub.
He/She will participate in the discussions, scoping, development, implementation, maintenance, enhancement and/or replacement of departmental vendor systems and cardiovascular systems. Work responsibilities include the analytic work, communication, coordination and implementation of small, medium, and/or large projects directly as well as oversight for the team’s projects.
The BH IS Operations & Administration group covers a broad spectrum of projects, enterprise-wide initiatives, and projects involving new technologies at both the BWH and BWFH. The most suitable candidate for the Team Lead role will have excellent problem solving skills, as well as, experience working with many different groups within the PHS IS matrix. This role will interact frequently with business owners and clinicians to gather and document requirements, and work within IS groups to plan and implement solutions. This individual will interact frequently with Partners eCare (PeC), Integration, Network Services, Network Engineering, Network Security, Biomedical Engineering, Application Development, and other groups as needed.
1. Works with management and staff to determine appropriate IT solutions to complex business issues, including identifying opportunities to improve operations through use of new or different technology.
2. Develops IT strategies and solutions that comply with Partners IS standards, strategic directions, patient confidentiality and privacy policies.
3. Serves as liaison between Executive and Senior Clinicians and Partners IS, ensuring the proper planning, communication and coordination of all efforts.
4. Assists with the development/selection of technologies, and manages the implementation, enhancement, support and maintenance of systems. Adheres to project management methodologies and assists in the overall Partners IS utilization of these methodologies.
5. Manages and, as needed, initiates, the successful coordination of all system delivery activities with other Partners IS departments and teams such as PeC, Network Services, Desktop Support, Telecommunications, Network Engineering, Infrastructure Technology Services, Application Development, Medical Imaging IT, and Information Security.
6. Manages installation and integration of cardiovascular or ancillary systems with Epic.
7. Provides leadership in the implementation, support, optimization, and training of Epic Cupid for BH.
8. Develops and manages project operational and capital budgets. Ensure that proposed budgets effectively represent fiscal needs of projects and the overall Partners Healthcare Systems goals. Monitors budget throughout the fiscal year, keeping projects on time and on budget, and proposing innovative solutions to address budget issues as needed.
9. Provides appropriate and timely problem escalation reporting (and potential solutions if applicable) to both management and project steering committees.
10. Directs staff and maintains a positive, stable work environment through leadership and mentoring.
11. Acts as a technical resource to other BH IS team members.
12. Promotes and encourages staff to provide high quality customer service, recognizing both IS and administrative communities as equal and valued customers. Functions as a role model for customer service for the BH IS Operations and Administration group.
13. Works with direct reports, management and Human Resources staff to ensure that staff are being appropriately informed, supported, trained, guided and evaluated. Works to develop staff for project/team leadership roles.
14. Assigns/delegates project assignments as appropriate. Provide project-specific direction and guidance to team members to facilitate timely and quality results, and take appropriate intervention when necessary. Monitor quality of work performed by team members throughout the project lifecycle. Constantly reassesses the allocation of staffing resources against competing priorities, staffing levels, and budgetary concerns.
15. Responsible for the hiring, review, and performance evaluations of entire staff, receiving approval from Corporate Manager on each step. Annual reviews and Career Growth Initiative activities must be timely.
16. Functions as a member of the Partners IS management team. Communicate relevant information and policies to direct reports and customers.
17. All other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelors Degree required. Masters degree preferred.
2. Direct experience with managing vendor system implementations and infrastructure planning and maintenance preferred.
3. Five or more years experience in computer systems or healthcare preferred.
4. Epic application certification or proficiency desired, or must obtain Epic training as outlined by manager.
5. Management experience preferred.
1. Strong knowledge and understanding of clinical systems and operations, specific to the focus of the assigned area, site or function(s).
2. Proven ability to manage multiple levels of staff and projects in both a direct and matrix reporting environment.
3. Strong coaching, mentoring, and diplomacy skills.
4. Strong analytical, problem-solving, facilitation and presentation skills.
5. Experience with related software application project implementations inclusive of design and development and/or selection, software testing, user training, go live and ongoing 24 x 7 support of users and the application, and management of enhancements and upgrades.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of organization, most notably with high senior level executives.
7. Demonstrated excellence in navigating very complex community/political landscapes and understanding the influence of the market/industry position on individual sites as well as the whole of the Partners Healthcare System and its impact over areas of responsibility.
8. Exhibits strong professional and proficient persona.
9. Demonstrated expertise in achieving consensus in highly charged arenas.
10. Excellent record of successfully solving complex problems across diverse departments and domains both internal and external to IS.
11. Demonstrated commitment to delivery of high quality customer service.
12. Proven ability to manage and motivate in a highly complex and changing environment.
13. Strong PC skills required, knowledge of PC applications, e.g., Microsoft Office Suite and Project, PowerPoint preferred.
•Standard office environment with frequent travel to BWH, BWFH, and PHS Assembly Row.
•24X7 responsibilities requiring on call and evening, night, weekend and holiday hours as needed.
EEO Statement Partners HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer & by embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law.
Primary Location : MA-Somerville-Assembly Row - PHS
Work Locations : Assembly Row - PHS
399 Revolution Drive
Job : IT/Health IT/Informatics - Management
Organization : Partners HealthCare(PHS)
Schedule : Full-time
Standard Hours : 40
Shift : Day Job
Employee Status : Regular
Recruiting Department : PHS Information Systems
Job Posting : Aug 21, 2017