carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. Harsco is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; Harsco will be available with regard to new position while Position as Mechanical System Engineer Companies Harsco in Fairmont, MN in January 2018 within Fairmont, MN originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Mechanical System Engineer Companies Harsco in Fairmont, MN in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Fairmont, MN. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Mechanical System Engineer Companies Harsco in Fairmont, MN in January 2018 January 2018 in Fairmont, MN below..
Mechanical System EngineerCompany Harsco
Location Fairmont, MN
Update 8 Day ago
Job Family: Engineering Job Type: Full-Time/Exempt Contact: HR Rail Employment Requisition Number: 17-074 Job Summary:
Be part of our transformation to a System Engineering design approach.
Harsco Rail produces custom engineered equipment for all facets of rail maintenance (maintenance of way). Think of a locomotive with highly complex engineered attachments. This highly complex equipment requires extreme engineering. . Join our team of 20 Mechanical Engineers; part of a global team of 100 engineers in this design-driven environment.
As Mechanical Product System Engineer, you will serve in a technical role in designing, documenting, and supporting both standard and custom rail service equipment, defining system level requirements and developing system and subsystem design specification. You will capture and account for customer or field issues, be responsible for system level target manufacturing cost, and will oversee system functional and performance modeling. You will develop system level specification and verification testing, and will determine system safety strategy. Specific responsibilities include:
- Define system level requirements
- Develops system and subsystem design specification
- Capture and account for customer or field issues
- Responsible for conducting necessary system and component level DFMEAs
- Responsible for system level target manufacturing cost
- Responsible for system reliability strategy (RAM: Reliability Availability Maintainability)
- Lead the system level feasibility, concept development and detailed engineering activities
- Lead system design reviews and issue resolution activities and participate in Vehicle level design reviews
- Works in a diverse team environment to lead the creation of complex systems design and integrate them into a cohesive vehicle architecture.
- Responsible for system integration into the vehicle
- Manage technical documentation for production-ready 3D CAD models of sub-assemblies and mechanical components with 2D production prints
- Analyze Change Requests & Implement Change Notices
- Maintain Product Structure / Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Offer innovative solutions for cost reductions, quality issues, safety issues, etc.
- Create new and improve existing standard work procedures
- Frequent visits to the shop floor in order to work with Production to improve quality, manufacturability, cost, etc.
- Provide periodic status updates on projects
- Offer innovative solutions to technically complex problems
You will have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering with 5+ years of experience designing heavy equipment and experience with Systems Engineering processes and functional analysis.
Preferred qualifications include knowledge of DFM, DFA, FEA, and Design to Cost; experience with 3D CAD modeling and PLM software (Solid Edge and Teamcenter ideal), and experience creating and maintaining BOM's. Knowledge of ferrous materials' properties and characteristics, welding principles and practices, and Lean/Six Sigma would be helpful. Basic knowledge of railroad-specific standards and design practices, and experience in machine design in heavy mobile equipment would be ideal.
You'll enjoy working in a highly matrixed manufacturing environment with a variety of people and will be able to communicate complex technical information effectively to any audience.
If this sounds like you, apply today! https://www.pennsylvaniajobnetwork.com/j/25542865
Harsco Rail is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco Rail's website because a disability prevents you from using the online system, Harsco Rail offers the following alternate application procedure: Contact Donna Lax, HR Manager at 803-822-9160 and Harsco Rail will arrange for an alternate method of applying and will consider your application together with all other applications received for the job. Please call only for disability application.
Harsco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.