carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Harsco is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Harsco is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Mechanical System Engineer Companies Harsco in Fairmont, MN in January 2018 with Fairmont, MN begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Mechanical System Engineer Companies Harsco in Fairmont, MN in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Fairmont, MN. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Mechanical System Engineer Companies Harsco in Fairmont, MN in January 2018 January 2018 in Fairmont, MN below..
Mechanical System EngineerCompany Harsco
Location Fairmont, MN
Update 11 Day ago
Job Family: Engineering Job Type: Full-Time/Exempt Contact: HR Rail Employment Requisition Number: 17-074 Job Summary:
Be part of our transformation to a System Engineering design approach.
Harsco Rail produces custom engineered equipment for all facets of rail maintenance (maintenance of way). Think of a locomotive with highly complex engineered attachments. This highly complex equipment requires extreme engineering. . Join our team of 20 Mechanical Engineers; part of a global team of 100 engineers in this design-driven environment.
As Mechanical Product System Engineer, you will serve in a technical role in designing, documenting, and supporting both standard and custom rail service equipment, defining system level requirements and developing system and subsystem design specification. You will capture and account for customer or field issues, be responsible for system level target manufacturing cost, and will oversee system functional and performance modeling. You will develop system level specification and verification testing, and will determine system safety strategy. Specific responsibilities include:
- Define system level requirements
- Develops system and subsystem design specification
- Capture and account for customer or field issues
- Responsible for conducting necessary system and component level DFMEAs
- Responsible for system level target manufacturing cost
- Responsible for system reliability strategy (RAM: Reliability Availability Maintainability)
- Lead the system level feasibility, concept development and detailed engineering activities
- Lead system design reviews and issue resolution activities and participate in Vehicle level design reviews
- Works in a diverse team environment to lead the creation of complex systems design and integrate them into a cohesive vehicle architecture.
- Responsible for system integration into the vehicle
- Manage technical documentation for production-ready 3D CAD models of sub-assemblies and mechanical components with 2D production prints
- Analyze Change Requests & Implement Change Notices
- Maintain Product Structure / Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Offer innovative solutions for cost reductions, quality issues, safety issues, etc.
- Create new and improve existing standard work procedures
- Frequent visits to the shop floor in order to work with Production to improve quality, manufacturability, cost, etc.
- Provide periodic status updates on projects
- Offer innovative solutions to technically complex problems
You will have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering with 5+ years of experience designing heavy equipment and experience with Systems Engineering processes and functional analysis.
Preferred qualifications include knowledge of DFM, DFA, FEA, and Design to Cost; experience with 3D CAD modeling and PLM software (Solid Edge and Teamcenter ideal), and experience creating and maintaining BOM's. Knowledge of ferrous materials' properties and characteristics, welding principles and practices, and Lean/Six Sigma would be helpful. Basic knowledge of railroad-specific standards and design practices, and experience in machine design in heavy mobile equipment would be ideal.
You'll enjoy working in a highly matrixed manufacturing environment with a variety of people and will be able to communicate complex technical information effectively to any audience.
If this sounds like you, apply today! https://www.pennsylvaniajobnetwork.com/j/25542865
Harsco Rail is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco Rail's website because a disability prevents you from using the online system, Harsco Rail offers the following alternate application procedure: Contact Donna Lax, HR Manager at 803-822-9160 and Harsco Rail will arrange for an alternate method of applying and will consider your application together with all other applications received for the job. Please call only for disability application.
Harsco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.