carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. Ecumen is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; Ecumen can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Resident Assistant - Morning Short Shift - $400 Hiring Bonus Companies Ecumen in Hutchinson, MN in January 2018 in Hutchinson, MN begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Resident Assistant - Morning Short Shift - $400 Hiring Bonus Companies Ecumen in Hutchinson, MN in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Hutchinson, MN. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Resident Assistant - Morning Short Shift - $400 Hiring Bonus Companies Ecumen in Hutchinson, MN in January 2018 January 2018 in Hutchinson, MN below..
Resident Assistant - Morning Short Shift - $400 Hiring BonusCompany Ecumen
Location Hutchinson, MN
Update 10 Day ago
Ecumen Oaks & Pines consists of 82 assisted living rental apartment homes as well as 9 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services and is located in Hutchinson, Minnesota. Ecumen creates home for older adults wherever they choose to live. Our employees are dedicated to empowering our customers to lead richer, fuller lives and have consistently recognized Ecumen as a “Best Place to Work,” an award by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal.
This position is responsible for providing personal care and designated health-related services designed to maintain the resident’s physical and emotional well-being. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist with treatments and activities of daily living as delegated by the Clinical Director per individualized care plan.
- Documents and reports changes in physical and emotional condition.
- Completes scheduled cleaning tasks.
- Lead and assist resident activities as assigned.
- Promotes independence with residents, offering choices and fostering self-help skills.
- Responds appropriately to safety hazards, fire drills and other emergency situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
1. Acting with Honor and Character
- Ethics and Values : Engages in open and honest dialogue with others. Treats individuals respectfully, professionally and fairly.
- Integrity and Trust . Shows consistency between words and actions. Protects confidential (and sensitive) information. Effectively handles emotions, including anger and frustration.
- Personal Alignment : Models commitment to Ecumen's mission, vision, values. Demonstrates an understanding of how their role contributes and adds value to their business unit and Ecumen.
- Drive and Initiative : Sets high standards for his or her performance. Accepts responsibility for taking initial action.
- Creativity : Is willing to challenge the status quo. Encourages others to try new methods and approaches. Supports his/her team, even when the initial efforts are unsuccessful.
- Customer and Team Focus : Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships. Demonstrates effective listening skills. Involves others in shaping plans and making decisions that affect them. Uses customer perspective, feedback and data for decision making and improvements in service delivery. Reliably and consistently demonstrates timely follow through and responsiveness to customer needs and requests. Champions initiatives that drive increased customer satisfaction.
QualificationsThis position prefers a person who has previous related work experience. All Ecumen employees must possess the ability to communicate effectively, including written and verbal skills; work well, both individually and as part of a team, through respect, collaboration and dedication; and successfully interact with a diverse culture base. The successful candidate must be able to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently, and demonstrate a positive attitude, high integrity and ethical awareness.
EOE/AA. Drug Free Workplace.