carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Ecumen is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Ecumen is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Resident Assistant - Morning Short Shift - $400 Hiring Bonus Companies Ecumen in Hutchinson, MN in January 2018 throughout Hutchinson, MN begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Resident Assistant - Morning Short Shift - $400 Hiring Bonus Companies Ecumen in Hutchinson, MN in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Hutchinson, MN. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Resident Assistant - Morning Short Shift - $400 Hiring Bonus Companies Ecumen in Hutchinson, MN in January 2018 January 2018 in Hutchinson, MN below..
Resident Assistant - Morning Short Shift - $400 Hiring BonusCompany Ecumen
Location Hutchinson, MN
Update 7 Day ago
Ecumen Oaks & Pines consists of 82 assisted living rental apartment homes as well as 9 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services and is located in Hutchinson, Minnesota. Ecumen creates home for older adults wherever they choose to live. Our employees are dedicated to empowering our customers to lead richer, fuller lives and have consistently recognized Ecumen as a “Best Place to Work,” an award by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal.
This position is responsible for providing personal care and designated health-related services designed to maintain the resident’s physical and emotional well-being. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist with treatments and activities of daily living as delegated by the Clinical Director per individualized care plan.
- Documents and reports changes in physical and emotional condition.
- Completes scheduled cleaning tasks.
- Lead and assist resident activities as assigned.
- Promotes independence with residents, offering choices and fostering self-help skills.
- Responds appropriately to safety hazards, fire drills and other emergency situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
1. Acting with Honor and Character
- Ethics and Values : Engages in open and honest dialogue with others. Treats individuals respectfully, professionally and fairly.
- Integrity and Trust . Shows consistency between words and actions. Protects confidential (and sensitive) information. Effectively handles emotions, including anger and frustration.
- Personal Alignment : Models commitment to Ecumen's mission, vision, values. Demonstrates an understanding of how their role contributes and adds value to their business unit and Ecumen.
- Drive and Initiative : Sets high standards for his or her performance. Accepts responsibility for taking initial action.
- Creativity : Is willing to challenge the status quo. Encourages others to try new methods and approaches. Supports his/her team, even when the initial efforts are unsuccessful.
- Customer and Team Focus : Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships. Demonstrates effective listening skills. Involves others in shaping plans and making decisions that affect them. Uses customer perspective, feedback and data for decision making and improvements in service delivery. Reliably and consistently demonstrates timely follow through and responsiveness to customer needs and requests. Champions initiatives that drive increased customer satisfaction.
Qualifications This position prefers a person who has previous related work experience. All Ecumen employees must possess the ability to communicate effectively, including written and verbal skills; work well, both individually and as part of a team, through respect, collaboration and dedication; and successfully interact with a diverse culture base. The successful candidate must be able to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently, and demonstrate a positive attitude, high integrity and ethical awareness.
EOE/AA. Drug Free Workplace.