carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. The Tucker Team - Keller Williams Realty is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; The Tucker Team - Keller Williams Realty can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Outbound Sales Agent Companies The Tucker Team - Keller Williams Realty in Grand Rapids, MI 49546 in January 2018 within Grand Rapids, MI 49546 originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Outbound Sales Agent Companies The Tucker Team - Keller Williams Realty in Grand Rapids, MI 49546 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Grand Rapids, MI 49546. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Outbound Sales Agent Companies The Tucker Team - Keller Williams Realty in Grand Rapids, MI 49546 in January 2018 January 2018 in Grand Rapids, MI 49546 below..
Outbound Sales AgentCompany The Tucker Team - Keller Williams Realty
Location Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Update 11 Day ago
Have your ever thought about a career in real estate? The Tucker Team at Keller Williams is in a hurry to hire a hungry sales person with an inner drive to succeed. The opportunity awaits to join one of the fastest growing real estate superteams!
Send all resumes to SalesTeam @jthomesales.com . Please put "I'm a Team Player" in the subject line.
Job Description -
The Outbound Sales Agent is passionate about achievement and draws energy from working with people. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of leads, and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They can record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads.
This individual must be highly trustworthy - in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
The Outbound Sales Agent’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business opportunities
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets
- Consult with real estate agents to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through the listing agreements
- Regular Work Activities - What are the most frequent and essential work activities in this job?
- Makes outbound cold calling to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agent
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for potential buyers and sellers
- Database management to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead follow-up
- Accurately track and report weekly goals and progress
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Book 2 new appointments per day, 10 per week, 40 per month
- Willing to be held accountable for goals/results
- Keep the team leader informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
Management Responsibilities -
- None, though a talented performer in this role may move into a leadership position
Key Skills -
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional telephone skills - ability to set and close appointments over the phone and creates sense of comfort and familiarity with leads/clients and is able to build rapport
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Learning based
- Team player
- $24,000 base salary plus bonus opportunity
- KW Profit Share
Job Requirements -
- High School Graduate
- Real Estate License
- Demonstrable Record of Sales Success Against Quotas
- At least 2 years of outbound phone sales experience
About The Tucker Team:
Jessica Tucker founded The Tucker Team in 2015 after enjoying 5 highly successful years as an individual agent. Jessica and her team are top performers within Keller Williams Grand Rapids East, which consistently leads all other local Real Estate offices in both volume, units closed and overall market share. The Tucker Team mission is to Live Passionately and Inspire BIG Lives. Jessica is recognized nationally as a Keller Williams Cultural Ambassador, routinely networks and coaches with top producing real estate teams across the country and regularly sits on local real estate expert panels and conducts training to agents in her company and local association.
Jessica Tucker and her expert real estate team’s mission is creating “WOW” real estate experiences while building genuine relationships with their clients. Each team member is highly trained and specialized in every facet of a real estate transaction. We believe wearing only “one hat” in our industry makes our team more knowledgeable and communicative, thus providing exceptional service. The Tucker Team believes when you’re truly passionate about what you do, it’s impossible to not be exceptional at it. Our passion resonates in all we do and our actions inspire others. The more success we experience as a team, the more lives we can impact. We are committed to running a profitable business and being leaders both within our industry and out.
If you possess the skills, qualifications, and motivated personality The Tucker Team is looking for, apply today! Send all resumes to SalesTeam@jthomesales. com. Please put "I'm a Team Player" in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Outbound phone sales: 2 years