carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Northwest Hospital & Medical Center is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Northwest Hospital & Medical Center can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Lab Assistant Companies Northwest Hospital & Medical Center in Seattle, WA in January 2018 within Seattle, WA begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Lab Assistant Companies Northwest Hospital & Medical Center in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Seattle, WA. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Lab Assistant Companies Northwest Hospital & Medical Center in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Lab AssistantCompany Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Location Seattle, WA
Update 8 Day ago
ResponsibilitiesThe Lab Assistant performs assigned support, pre-technical and semi-technical procedures in the laboratory. This may include but is not limited to: phlebotomy, specimen processing and preparation, and other support tasks to assist in maintaining an efficient, smooth workflow and to prepare specimens for analysis.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Phlebotomists: Required to obtain Washington State Health Care Assistant certification.
- If required to drive as part of job: Valid Washington State driver's license with clean driving record.
- Relevant experience or training in a clinical laboratory or medical setting, required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and PC based computer skills.
- Knowledge of medical and laboratory terminology required.
- Excellent communication, public relations, and customer service skills.
- Able to organize and prioritize work demands and handle multiple tasks.
- Able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age and condition of the patients served on assigned unit/department.
- If job involves driving, must be able to drive hospital-owned vehicle.
In an 8-hour workday, must be able to-
Lift / Carry
20 to 50 pounds occasionally
10 to 25 pounds frequently
up to 10 pounds constantly
As required, must be able to-
Sit, Stand, Walk, Bend, Squat, Kneel, Crawl, Climb and Reach above shoulders
Push and Pull
Perform fine motor functions
Must possess functional vision, hearing, and speech in order to communicate effectively with clients, client advocates, and staff.