carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is extremely competing, which is why you ought to operate wisely and it's not just a tricky activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct determination within much better technique to find quick and much better consequence. Doing this you will definately get much better prospect as well as less hazardous dwell in the foreseeable future. Northwest Hospital & Medical Center is probably the firms that you can rely on to supply family and friends appropriate as well as much better reside sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make you competent to achieve the aim much easier and help to make your aspiration be realized.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to quest occurs accurate; Northwest Hospital & Medical Center will be wide open intended for fresh place because Position as Lab Assistant Companies Northwest Hospital & Medical Center in Seattle, WA in January 2018 within Seattle, WA begin with January 2018. All people who's thinking about filling up this empty, you should engage in that Position as Lab Assistant Companies Northwest Hospital & Medical Center in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Seattle, WA. It can be well-advised for many individuals to get ready many required demands just for this work recruitment course of action, because the method will be needing that you supply acceptable specification how the firm needs due to this position. If you think that you're this may load the actual spec, you can try to see further information about Position as Lab Assistant Companies Northwest Hospital & Medical Center in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Lab AssistantCompany Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Location Seattle, WA
Update 5 Day ago
Responsibilities The Lab Assistant performs assigned support, pre-technical and semi-technical procedures in the laboratory. This may include but is not limited to: phlebotomy, specimen processing and preparation, and other support tasks to assist in maintaining an efficient, smooth workflow and to prepare specimens for analysis.
Qualifications Education Background
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Phlebotomists: Required to obtain Washington State Health Care Assistant certification.
- If required to drive as part of job: Valid Washington State driver's license with clean driving record.
- Relevant experience or training in a clinical laboratory or medical setting, required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and PC based computer skills.
- Knowledge of medical and laboratory terminology required.
- Excellent communication, public relations, and customer service skills.
- Able to organize and prioritize work demands and handle multiple tasks.
- Able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age and condition of the patients served on assigned unit/department.
- If job involves driving, must be able to drive hospital-owned vehicle.
In an 8-hour workday, must be able to-
Lift / Carry
20 to 50 pounds occasionally
10 to 25 pounds frequently
up to 10 pounds constantly
As required, must be able to-
Sit, Stand, Walk, Bend, Squat, Kneel, Crawl, Climb and Reach above shoulders
Push and Pull
Perform fine motor functions
Must possess functional vision, hearing, and speech in order to communicate effectively with clients, client advocates, and staff.